Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

My Angels at my gate (pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Angels at my gate (pics) (1571 Views)

Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This / How My Gate Man Slept With Me Mistakenly, Woman Narrates Story / The Difference Between The God, The Gods And Goddess: Holy Spirits And Angels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Angels at my gate (pics) by marhoinspire: 10:27pm On Dec 26, 2016
The angels that prevented "I waka well" on Christmas and boxing day from my house.

If this not the right section pls mod help me move to the appropriate section.

This are my family for life.
2yrs old Female Rott
5 month old female caucasian

Re: My Angels at my gate (pics) by marhoinspire: 10:29pm On Dec 26, 2016
Imperial

Re: My Angels at my gate (pics) by Tritone02: 10:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
cute family.
Re: My Angels at my gate (pics) by veacea: 10:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
Nice family
Re: My Angels at my gate (pics) by blaqay(m): 11:10pm On Dec 26, 2016
;DThe white dog to sweet to chop oh
Re: My Angels at my gate (pics) by eyinjuege: 12:59am On Dec 27, 2016
marhoinspire:
The angels that prevented "I waka well" on Christmas and boxing day from my house.

If this not the right section pls mod help me move to the appropriate section.

This are my family for life.
2yrs old Female Rott
5 month old female caucasian

Sorry to ask, but which breed of dog is Caucasian? Abi na Alsatian you wan write?
Re: My Angels at my gate (pics) by marhoinspire: 2:31am On Dec 27, 2016
eyinjuege:

Sorry to ask, but which breed of dog is Caucasian? Abi na Alsatian you wan write?
there is a diff btw a gsd n a Caucasian.
you can do dat research on google sir.
Re: My Angels at my gate (pics) by marhoinspire: 2:33am On Dec 27, 2016
blaqay:
;DThe white dog to sweet to chop oh

oya come chop na
Re: My Angels at my gate (pics) by Nobody: 3:25am On Dec 27, 2016
haha.I came in here expectin' ta see REAL children

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Angels at my gate (pics) by yomi007k(m): 6:29am On Dec 27, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
haha.I came in here expectin' ta see REAL children

Ur so cute wtout make up..

No b like chiks wey go fake everything.
Re: My Angels at my gate (pics) by sisisioge: 6:32am On Dec 27, 2016
Oga I love dogs ...but I was expecting to see your children here grin
Re: My Angels at my gate (pics) by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 27, 2016
yomi007k:

Ur so cute wtout make up..

No b like chiks wey go fake everything.
thank u
Re: My Angels at my gate (pics) by eyinjuege: 7:19am On Dec 27, 2016
marhoinspire:

there is a diff btw a gsd n a Caucasian.
you can do dat research on google sir.

To be honest with you, I don't know so much about the different breeds of dogs. So its another variant of the gsd? Interesting.
Good luck with raising them. I know raising dogs is more expensive that raising a child cheesy cheesy
Re: My Angels at my gate (pics) by marhoinspire: 7:52am On Dec 27, 2016
eyinjuege:

To be honest with you, I don't know so much about the different breeds of dogs. So its another variant of the gsd? Interesting.
Good luck with raising them. I know raising dogs is more expensive that raising a child cheesy cheesy

Leme educate u a little sir.
The German Shepherd is a breed of medium to large-sized working dog that originated in Germany. The breed's officially recognized name is German Shepherd Dog in the English language, sometimes abbreviated as GSD and was also formerly known as the Alsatian in Britain. The German Shepherd is a relatively new breed of dog, with their origin dating to 1899. As part of the Herding Group, German Shepherds are working dogs developed originally for herding sheep .
Since that time, however, because of their strength, intelligence, trainability, and obedience, German Shepherds around the world are often the preferred breed for many types of work, including disability assistance, search-and-rescue , police and military roles.

Description
German Shepherds are medium to large-sized dogs. The breed standard height at the withers is 60–65 cm (24–26 in) for males and 55–60 cm (22–24 in) for females. The weight standard is 30–40 kilograms (66–88 lb) for males and 22–32 kilograms (49–71 lb) for females.
They have a domed forehead, a long square-cut muzzle with strong jaws and a black nose. The eyes are medium-sized and brown with a lively, intelligent and self-assured look. The ears are large and stand erect, open at the front and parallel, but they often are pulled back during movement. They have a long neck, which is raised when excited and lowered when moving at a fast pace. The tail is bushy and reaches to the hock .

German Shepherds have a two-layer coat which is close and dense with a thick undercoat. The coat is accepted in two variants; medium and long. The long-hair gene is recessive , making the long-hair variety rarer. Treatment of the long-hair variation differs across standards; they are accepted but not competed with standard coated dogs under the German and UK Kennel Clubs while they can compete with standard coated dogs but are considered a fault in the American Kennel Club. The FCI accepted the long-haired type in 2010, listing it as the variety b—while short-haired type is listed as the variety a.

Most commonly, German Shepherds are either tan/black or red/black. Most colour varieties have black masks and black body markings which can range from a classic "saddle" to an over-all "blanket." Rarer colour variations include the sable, pure-black, pure-white , liver and blue varieties. The all-black and sable varieties are acceptable according to most standards; however, the blue and liver are considered to be serious faults and the all-white is grounds for instant disqualification from showing in conformation at All Breed and Specialty Shows
Re: My Angels at my gate (pics) by marhoinspire: 7:56am On Dec 27, 2016
The Caucasian Shepherd Dog is a large
breed of dog that is popular in Russia , Turkey ,
Armenia , Azerbaijan , Georgia, and North Caucasus area.

It is extremely popular in Georgia which has always been the principal region of penetration of the Caucasian shepherd dogs, and the official standard of this breed is fundamentally based on the Georgian-type Caucasian shepherds for being the largest, muscularly built dogs with long hair.

DESCRIPTION

Appearance
Also known as Caucasian Ovcharka or Bashan (Karachay) pariy, Caucasian shepherd dogs are strongly-boned, muscular, and even-tempered molossers . Plain dogs have a shorter coat and appear taller as they are more lightly built.
Mountain dog types have a heavier coat and are more muscularly built. Caucasian shepherds are large dogs; however, there is no recorded maximum height or weight. The minimum height for females is 64 centimetres (25 in), with a desirable height between 67 and 70 centimetres (26 and 28 in).

The minimum weight for females is 45 kilograms (99 lb). The minimum height for males is 68 centimetres (27 in), with a desirable height between 72 and 75 centimetres (28 and 30 in). The minimum weight for males is 50 kilograms (110 lb). The Caucasian shepherd is rather intelligent; however, they can be insolent and refuse to listen at times. They also can be fairly aggressive towards people they do not know and with incorrect handling this can be problematic. This can be overcome by proper training.

Health
The Caucasian Shepherd Dog is generally healthy and long-lived, averaging on a life span of 10–12 years. Some dogs may be faced with health issues in the form of hip dysplasia, obesity and occasional heart problems. But majority of these dogs are healthy if taken care of correctly. Good dog breeders use genetic testing of their breeding stock to reduce the chances of diseases in the puppies.

The ears of the Caucasian Sheperd Dog are traditionally cropped, although some modern dogs are unaltered, as many people believe that this practice is unethical and cruel. If brought up by someone with extensive knowledge on the needs of a Caucasian Shepherd Dog, the chances of health problems should lower dramatically.

Exercise and play time is a crucial part of the Caucasian Shepherd dogs life to help prevent obesity. Outdoor activities such as hiking, chasing balls and retrieving flying discs can be a good outlet of releasing energy.

Training
Caucasian Shepherd Dogs require very specific and detailed training . From the ages of 0–9 months the obedience of the dog has already been formed. It is recommended that an expert begins to train the dog from the ages of 7–8 months old. The training that is involved in this early stage should be light guidance on the teaching of obedience.
Puppy school has been described as a bad option for the Caucasian Shepherd dog. They don’t tolerate other dogs very well and get out of control easily. This can be difficult to manage even if they are still young. After the early stages and training of a Caucasian Shepherd Dogs life, they can move on to learn about how to herd different types of livestock and defend them if the situation arises.
Caucasian Mountain Dogs are suited for experienced dog owners that are able to display strong leadership so that the dog always knows who is in charge, otherwise the dog might assume that he needs to take on the alpha role, which could result in deadly circumstances. It is important to expose the dog to extensive amounts of socialization to teach it that not all humans are enemies, starting this routine from a young age could be helpful. Caucasian Shepherd Dogs are not recommended to be adopted into families with young children because of their guardian instinct and powerful bodies.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Is It Okay To Leave After Eating At A Neighbour's House? / The Sadness Within / Please What Is The Best Rechargable Fan To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.