Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,021 members, 7,852,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:22 PM

Murphy Afolabi Abandons His 7-Year-Old Daughter [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Murphy Afolabi Abandons His 7-Year-Old Daughter [PICS] (46131 Views)

Veronica Adeleke: Shark-Themed 2nd Birthday Party For Davido's Daughter (Pics) / Murphy Afolabi Buys A New SUV (Photos) / Murphy Afolabi's 44th Birthday Party In Toronto, Canada (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Murphy Afolabi Abandons His 7-Year-Old Daughter [PICS] by adimsmt: 7:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
TunezMediaTV:
In 2013, a teenage girl of 16 years old, Arayinbogoke Busayo came out to claim that she got a baby girl for the Osun State born actor, but he denied the pregnancy and the baby afterwards. They were both interviewed on the popular TV program "Labe Orun " on different occasion and they both narrated their own side of the story.

Speaking with Adisa of Labe Orun, Murphy said: “It happened that she came to a location with her friend who was like a mother to her, and I was the director of the movie. She was clinging herself to me but I tried as much as possible to avoid her. Later on, she said she wanted to act and my response was that she should go and tell Golugo. I had sex with her that day, I cannot deny that, but while she was at the location, I found that different men also slept with her to the extent that I was ashamed to have known her.”

In a slight twist in the tale, the girl who is allegedly the daughter of the Popular Yoruba actor, Murphy Afolabi has been crying every moment that she wants to see her father.

Report claims, the little girl, Moyosoreoluwa Afolabi who recently clocked 7 in August has not been performing well in school because of her inability to enjoy fatherly roles in her life.

In order to close the case and prove the paternity of the child, the actor was asked to do DNA test but he vehemently refused to do that up till this moment.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/popular-nollywood-actor-abandons-his-6.html

She should take the matter to the leader of her community to help her go to court to obtain court order for DNA testing, if she don't have anyone to speak for her.
Re: Murphy Afolabi Abandons His 7-Year-Old Daughter [PICS] by Came: 7:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
He get mouth dey talk say him sleep with the girl. He just took advantage of that girl that day. So as he finish him own turn, he turn supervisor dey watch others sleep with am too..... Yeye dey smell....na desperation cause this thing for this yeye girl too.
Re: Murphy Afolabi Abandons His 7-Year-Old Daughter [PICS] by Fhowe: 2:22am On Dec 28, 2016
when did he start acting that he his now directing movies actors guild abi wetin una call una sef please please and please you people should organise yourselves better you will see an actor that started acting last week this week he will be directing that is why they can take advantage of naive young girls that want to act, a professional director would not do such not all this quack directors that will pack their entire family and village into a movie. this yoruba people sef no dey try their movies lately i have been seeing to many prostitutes instead of actresses they just think because there are no jobs you can Bleep your way into acting.They should organise themselves better and have laid down rules right from the actors to the producers and camera people makeup and all .They should encourage professionalism in this their yoruba movie industry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Godswill Etukudo “Effiong Iko’Mbakara” Is Dead / Stephanie Ghaida Visits Peter Okoye Of P'square (Photos) / Davido Shows Off Some Of His Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.