Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,006 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Help A Nairalander With His Mathematics Problem. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help A Nairalander With His Mathematics Problem. (750 Views)

Who Can Solve This Mathematics Problem? / You Can't Solve It-(mathematics Problem) / This Mathematics Problem Is Giving Me A Big Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Nairalander With His Mathematics Problem. by Daneezy: 9:03am On Dec 27, 2016
I can read and understand, but when it comes to calculations, I'm not a fan. But now, I have an exam to write june 2017 and I need help with the fastest way I can study Mathematics from foundation level to roofing.

*Recommend text books
*Explain
*Give me steps
*And patterns best known to you.

Mind you, I am writing DE exam into uniben thats why.
Re: Help A Nairalander With His Mathematics Problem. by PatEinstEin(m): 9:53am On Dec 27, 2016
Integrated Mathematics by Afolabi
Lamlad Mathematics

Very good math texts. Study the examples and practice the questions at d end of each chapter, lamlad has the solutions to practice questions, Afolabi has only the answers
Re: Help A Nairalander With His Mathematics Problem. by torres89: 9:55am On Dec 27, 2016
it's all about dedication

practice familiar problems every morning and before you go to bed..
memorise as many formulas and methods as u can..
that's all
engineering mathematics k stroud should give u a pass
Re: Help A Nairalander With His Mathematics Problem. by Daneezy: 10:09am On Dec 27, 2016
PatEinstEin:
Integrated Mathematics by Afolabi
Lamlad Mathematics

Very good math texts. Study the examples and practice the questions at d end of each chapter, lamlad has the solutions to practice questions, Afolabi has only the answers
Are they separate text ?
Re: Help A Nairalander With His Mathematics Problem. by Daneezy: 10:11am On Dec 27, 2016
torres89:

that's all

please what do you mean by familiar question?
Re: Help A Nairalander With His Mathematics Problem. by firstking01(m): 10:14am On Dec 27, 2016
torres89:

that's all

Stroud would be to cumbersome for him...from the way he's sounding he needs to start from the scratch.
Re: Help A Nairalander With His Mathematics Problem. by Daneezy: 10:43am On Dec 27, 2016
firstking01:
Stroud would be to cumbersome for him...from the way he's sounding he needs to start from the scratch.
your recommendation please.
Re: Help A Nairalander With His Mathematics Problem. by firstking01(m): 11:03am On Dec 27, 2016
Daneezy:
your recommendation please.
Exam focus textbook...that one you don't need any teacher...it's very simplified, you can read and understand by yourself...just follow the examples and steps given...but because you are vying for DE i 'll advice you look for somebody that will guide you on further maths.
Re: Help A Nairalander With His Mathematics Problem. by PatEinstEin(m): 11:27am On Dec 27, 2016
Daneezy:
Are they separate text ?
2 different texts, covers maths, further maths, parts of 1st year higher institution mat
Re: Help A Nairalander With His Mathematics Problem. by Daneezy: 1:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
firstking01:
Exam focus textbook...that one you don't need any teacher...it's very simplified, you can read and understand by yourself...just follow the examples and steps given...but because you are vying for DE i 'll advice you look for somebody that will guide you on further maths.
I'm under management science, do you think they might include further maths for a management science student?.
Re: Help A Nairalander With His Mathematics Problem. by Daneezy: 1:25pm On Dec 27, 2016
PatEinstEin:

2 different texts, covers maths, further maths, parts of 1st year higher institution mat
Is there need for further maths, for a management science student?.
Re: Help A Nairalander With His Mathematics Problem. by PatEinstEin(m): 3:39pm On Dec 27, 2016
Daneezy:
Is there need for further maths, for a management science student?.
Yes

(1) (Reply)

JAMB To Conduct Mock Exam Before 2017 UTME- Over 1.7 Million Will Sit For The Ex / . / My First Bed Bug Infestation Experience In OAU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.