Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread (51963 Views)

Nigerian Breweries ITF-NECA Technical Skills Development Programme For Nigerians / Nigeria Breweries Management Trainee Recruitment (2016) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by Polchiz(m): 9:17pm On Aug 31, 2019
shutupareyouGOD:
Tnx for the feedback
Are you guys trying to say that Nigerian Breweries do not accept local M. SC.? Please, I was invited for their aptitude test and my M. SC is obtained from a Nigerian university.
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by a4olabisamuel: 1:37pm On Sep 01, 2019
Polchiz:

Are you guys trying to say that Nigerian Breweries do not accept local M. SC.? Please, I was invited for their aptitude test and my M. SC is obtained from a Nigerian university.
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by Polchiz(m): 5:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
a4olabisamuel:

It is good thing that you removed your email address so that scammers will not use it to scam you.
I was busy with getting ready for a long journey to Lagos that I couldn't contact you.
However, do you have any idea of the number of questions under Numerical section? I will also appreciate it if you can help me with respect to others.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by mashad(m): 7:50pm On Oct 17, 2019
Please,who else is going for the sales executive interview from Ibadan to lag on Monday?? Please do connect with me 07032667782
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by seunlizy(f): 3:40pm On Feb 03, 2022
Jaykizz:

It was ok. Not too tough but one needs accuracy and speed to be able to excel.

Pls was it speed test (1st level of test)you wrote from workforce and if yes. What kind of question came out

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by EneKristine: 3:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
Please could you give a clue on what the questions were like?
Jaykizz:

It was ok but one needs speed and accuracy to excel.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. / Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse / Tony Elumelu Meets Placard-Carrying Jobless Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.