Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread (51955 Views)

Nigerian Breweries ITF-NECA Technical Skills Development Programme For Nigerians / Nigeria Breweries Management Trainee Recruitment (2016) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by xclusiveguy4(m): 9:01am On Dec 30, 2016
please help in posting the recruitment site can't find it
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by hadura29(m): 9:05am On Dec 30, 2016
I can't say I got a regret mail, I'll rather say I got a mail that motivated Me the more to push further... lol..

I hissed and smiled after reading the mail from Chidi. Guys don't feel let down by the rejection, we will keep pushing..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by elsomm(m): 9:33am On Dec 30, 2016
slydog:

Check your spam, saw mine there.... If its not there perhaps age might HV been another criteria

You're right. God bless you. Saw mine there
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 30, 2016
i also received a mail
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by Jacko1(m): 11:17am On Dec 30, 2016
Nigerian breweries wey fire catch
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by lobito007(m): 1:09pm On Dec 30, 2016
chloe7:

Me sef I don't understand, she has a masters degree too with a distinction in Energy Economics ( renewable energy)
It is a nice course, really. But maybe they think the course doesnt have relevance to their business function. She should be aiming for the likes of Shell and Total who are investing in alternative energy sources. I am also doing a foreign master's in an energy course- Power Eng.
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by lobito007(m): 1:14pm On Dec 30, 2016
Cousim:
I hear o...of d 30- something that made it to Ibadan this is December... More than half of them av got foreign Msc cert
Foreign Msc will always be an advantage, no doubt! Do you have an idea of their starting take-home during and after training?
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 30, 2016
lobito007:

Foreign Msc will always be an advantage, no doubt! Do you have an idea of their starting take-home during and after training?
forget d take first...focus on how to get in...tis very very competitive... Buh d take-home is cool tho... Both during and after training

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by FabioPeter: 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
You guys form a Whatsapp group.
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by GentlemanAyo(m): 4:03pm On Dec 30, 2016
Pls, I want to know if bachelor degree alone is enough to get me qualified for this kind of training. Or do we have those that are invited but have just their first degree on this platform?
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
lobito007:

It is a nice course, really. But maybe they think the course doesnt have relevance to their business function. She should be aiming for the likes of Shell and Total who are investing in alternative energy sources. I am also doing a foreign master's in an energy course- Power Eng.

I tire o, total and shell no gree employ too o, she's been home since September after her masters degree. Me too I think maybe her degree is of no use hence they not shortlisting her, funny enough when she interned at chevron she worked in supply chain& logistics
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by Greedgod: 6:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
chloe7:

I tire o, total and shell no gree employ too o, she's been home since September after her masters degree. Me too I think maybe her degree is of no use hence they not shortlisting her, funny enough when she interned at chevron she worked in supply chain& logistics
everything good takes time . Just september here . She has a distinction and u are worried ?? Just keep encouraging her cos wen the breakthrough comes her bank alert na GBAGUAN !!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by lobito007(m): 12:34am On Dec 31, 2016
chloe7:

This has a UK Msc written all over it. There are countries you can go to study for free and be allowed to stay back to work after studying viz, Germany, Norway, et al. Why do peeps still go this UK for God's sake. It just gives me cramps.
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 31, 2016
lobito007:

This has a UK Msc written all over it. There are countries you can go to study for free and be allowed to stay back to work after studying viz, Germany, Norway, et al. Why do peeps still go this UK for God's sake. It just gives me cramps.

University of Ibadan actually
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by lanregal: 10:27pm On Dec 31, 2016
Hello house, Pls who has any past questions for the initial test,interview and assessment centre questions? Pls kindly share with the group. Thanks. smiley
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by cc150615(f): 1:10pm On Jan 01, 2017
lobito007:

This has a UK Msc written all over it. There are countries you can go to study for [b]free [/b]and be allowed to stay back to work after studying viz, Germany, Norway, et al. Why do peeps still go this UK for God's sake. It just gives me cramps.

This time around not just women. At least you can see now, don't be too forward next time okay.
Btw, do u know what living costs are like in those places you mentioned especially Norway plus all the language barrier, different choices are full of pros and cons brother.
chloe7:

University of Ibadan actually

Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by Adesandra: 10:34am On Jan 17, 2017
Hi everyone!

Please when is the date for the entrance exam?
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by abioyesund: 4:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
[quote author=handsomeclouds post=52297363]
Let's meet here!

What's next after this
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
[quote author=abioyesund post=53121963][/quote]
next thing is to decide if its worthy on the religious side to proceed for the test when you are eventually invited. If you are on your dream job already, good luck!
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by BJOO(m): 2:51pm On Jan 27, 2017
Pls peez any update about dis recuitment pls
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by toygod2: 11:16am On Feb 01, 2017
Welcome to February.
I knew this people weren't gon call until, say February ending or sometimes march.

The newly absorbed are still in training undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by BJOO(m): 1:17pm On Feb 01, 2017
toygod2:
Welcome to February.
I knew this people weren't gon call until, say February ending or sometimes march.

The newly absorbed are still in training undecided
okay ooo we keep preparing till de period comes
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by abioyesund: 6:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
Who has received any information yet regarding the next stage of the recruitment exercise for the 1st quarter 2017
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by toygod2: 2:24pm On Mar 02, 2017
So, this month eventually cool
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by BJOO(m): 8:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
De will definetly get 2 us dis month
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by Aibisoye0: 7:05am On Mar 14, 2017
Any news from them so far? First quater Don almost end o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by slydog(m): 7:10am On Mar 23, 2017
Few days to end of first quarter
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by niceair(m): 6:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
I have been waiting patiently for Nbplc... I hope they call.
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by BJOO(m): 7:05am On Mar 30, 2017
Sup my peepz this one that we are not hearing anything from this guy's,has any one recieved message from them before that contain any phone number
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by PersonaP: 2:48pm On Mar 30, 2017
BJOO:
Sup my peepz this one that we are not hearing anything from this guy's,has any one recieved message from them before that contain any phone number

I haven't received any email with a phone number, but was thinking it will be a good idea to reply the previous email by next week, asking why no contact yet as the quarter has ended.
However, it is possible someone must have done that already. I'll like to know, if they got any response back.
Re: Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread by niceair(m): 4:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
MsAfrica:
nothing in my spam. Its either i get a success mail or a regret mail. But i have no mail.
Pls who is with me??
I am with you ooo.. same thing nothing yet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. / Iniobong Umoren Raped By Uduak Akpan Before He Buried Her. Family Demands Corpse / Tony Elumelu Meets Placard-Carrying Jobless Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.