Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,389 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Hilarious Photo Of Phyno And Gov. Ambode - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hilarious Photo Of Phyno And Gov. Ambode (1196 Views)

Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce / Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper / Pictures Of Phyno, His Mother, Sister And Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Photo Of Phyno And Gov. Ambode by Raydos: 1:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
I Saw This Picture On Facebook, And I Can't Just Stop Laughing

Everyone Wants A Piece Of Lagos grin grin grin grin

Cc: Lalasticlala abeg! grin

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Phyno And Gov. Ambode by mKc9ET(m): 2:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
And who being lagosian epp

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Phyno And Gov. Ambode by Raydos: 2:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
mKc9ET:
And who being lagosian epp
undecided
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Phyno And Gov. Ambode by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
Lolz. I laughed as well but we all know that phyno cannot deny his ethnicity, he's a true nwa'for!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Phyno And Gov. Ambode by Eastactivist: 2:25pm On Dec 27, 2016
You don't need to ask phyno about his identity bc it will only make you a fool....

A proud Igbo boy

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Phyno And Gov. Ambode by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
dah dude on black short oo
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Phyno And Gov. Ambode by Johsef(m): 2:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
Lolz. I laughed as well but we all know that phyno cannot deny his ethnicity, he's a true nwa'for!
yeah!
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Phyno And Gov. Ambode by hensben(m): 2:54pm On Dec 27, 2016
Geraldyne:
dah dude on black short oo
Na today you know say MI Jude Abaga short

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cute Photos From Peter Okoye's Daughter Birthday Party / Another Nigerian Celebrity Marriage About To Crash - Uche Maduagwu / Internet Celebrity Isn't Just Human Beings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.