Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Adorable Photos Of 103yr Old Grandma With Her Grandchildren In Owerri 4 Xmas - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Adorable Photos Of 103yr Old Grandma With Her Grandchildren In Owerri 4 Xmas (1102 Views)

Lady Shares Picture Of Her 118-Year-Old Grandma - Check This / 90-Year-Old Grandma Who Has 81 Great Grandkids And 8 Great Great Grandkids / 117-Year-Old Grandma Whose Photos Went Viral Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable Photos Of 103yr Old Grandma With Her Grandchildren In Owerri 4 Xmas by ebosie11(f): 3:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nigerian man Obinna Samuel paid a visit to his 103yr old grandma in Owerri.Obinna who was excited to see his grandma again took to social media to share the news and wrote...

'Visited my 103yrs old grandmother, Ezinne Angelina Osuji at her husband's home, Umuodu Awaka, Owerri North LGA on christmas day.
Guess what.she prayed and blessed me'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/adorable-photos-of-103-yr-old-grandma.html?m=1

Re: Adorable Photos Of 103yr Old Grandma With Her Grandchildren In Owerri 4 Xmas by INTROVERT(f): 3:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
And her great grand children. grin grin grin that's great....... My great grand mother is still alive o but ave never seen her because of..............................
Re: Adorable Photos Of 103yr Old Grandma With Her Grandchildren In Owerri 4 Xmas by missioner(m): 4:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
she should please die when the ovation is still loud now.
Re: Adorable Photos Of 103yr Old Grandma With Her Grandchildren In Owerri 4 Xmas by Vision4God: 6:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
Waow thank God for life
Re: Adorable Photos Of 103yr Old Grandma With Her Grandchildren In Owerri 4 Xmas by EfemenaXY: 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2016
Awww...this is lovely smiley

But why was she being forced to stand? Abeg they should let mama be.
Re: Adorable Photos Of 103yr Old Grandma With Her Grandchildren In Owerri 4 Xmas by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2016
Without the best medical facilities she still lived till this age and there are many like her in our villages, it seems rural life holds the secret to longevity

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of 103yr Old Grandma With Her Grandchildren In Owerri 4 Xmas by EfemenaXY: 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
Pidgin2:
Without the best medical facilities she still lived till this age and there are many like her in our villages, it seems rural life holds the secret to longevity

It does.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of 103yr Old Grandma With Her Grandchildren In Owerri 4 Xmas by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 28, 2016
Pidgin2:

They eat fresh food and drink clean water from natural sources.

None of these canned and adulterated food we eat in the 'cities'.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rules And Regulations For My Future Wife / Grew Up With A Big Secret Around Me. / She Is Not Your Slave!!! Episode 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.