Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Photos From Comedian Omobaba's Wedding To Omotoyosi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Comedian Omobaba's Wedding To Omotoyosi (38823 Views)

Photos From Comedian Basketmouth's 40th Birthday Party / Bose Alao And Her Husband, Omotoyosi Rasaq Split After 10th Anniversary / Bose Alao Omotoyosi Battered By Husband, Razak Omotoyosi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Comedian Omobaba's Wedding To Omotoyosi by Angelinastto(f): 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
The bride is pretty but the groom..... *hand over the mic to the next person**
Re: Photos From Comedian Omobaba's Wedding To Omotoyosi by tosyne2much(m): 10:33pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nawa oooooh... Me wey still fine pass Omo Baba no see this kind babe date ooo

1 Share

Re: Photos From Comedian Omobaba's Wedding To Omotoyosi by Nihilist: 10:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
I remember playing PS1 and N64 at his game centre back in the day...

Congrats to him

1 Like

Re: Photos From Comedian Omobaba's Wedding To Omotoyosi by wtfCode: 10:44pm On Dec 27, 2016
Ugly guy
Re: Photos From Comedian Omobaba's Wedding To Omotoyosi by felix10(m): 10:45pm On Dec 27, 2016
Woman and money are inseparable.
Re: Photos From Comedian Omobaba's Wedding To Omotoyosi by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
Angelinastto:

Sent you a mail
Re: Photos From Comedian Omobaba's Wedding To Omotoyosi by Jadoskii(m): 11:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
IamOpemipo:
He is now fine
. Fine art ni
Re: Photos From Comedian Omobaba's Wedding To Omotoyosi by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:02pm On Dec 27, 2016
Jarizod:
I still dey wonder who fine pass between OBJ and Omobaba
what kind of comparison is this

Re: Photos From Comedian Omobaba's Wedding To Omotoyosi by Jadoskii(m): 11:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nihilist:
I remember playing PS1 and N64 at his game centre back in the day...

Congrats to him
mmmm.. let the famzing begin.....professional famzers
Re: Photos From Comedian Omobaba's Wedding To Omotoyosi by Princess4ng(f): 11:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
Chei.... The girl fine no be lie....
Re: Photos From Comedian Omobaba's Wedding To Omotoyosi by oskaaay(m): 11:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
Congrats! shocked grin shocked grin shocked

HAVE YOU HEARD?
How To Advertise On Facebook And Pay In Naira: Pay Facebook Ads In Naira
https://www.nairaland.com/3377528/how-advertise-facebook-pay-naira

Amazing! 3 Months Old Baby Eaten By Rat - Picture https://www.nairaland.com/3533702/amazing-3-months-old-baby
Re: Photos From Comedian Omobaba's Wedding To Omotoyosi by Nihilist: 11:14pm On Dec 27, 2016
Jadoskii:
mmmm.. let the famzing begin.....professional famzers

There's nothing like fanzing here. The guy used to run a game centre on charity road in abule egba circa 2001-2002 from a shop in his moms house. He was in unilag then I think. I was in secondary school.
Re: Photos From Comedian Omobaba's Wedding To Omotoyosi by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
Single guys una don see am? Hustle, make the dough and marry fine babe.. Una complain from now till tomorrow say woman too like money? OYO.
Simply hustle and make it.
Guys wey fine, and no shishi no be fine babe go chop!
Ugly guys too, make the money and be generous to your babe.
See Omobaba with shovel teeth marry very fine babe.

And we all know it's because of the money.. But he doesn't care.. He simply needs a fine babe as his wife.
Re: Photos From Comedian Omobaba's Wedding To Omotoyosi by LesbianBoy(m): 11:28pm On Dec 27, 2016
Angelinastto:

The groom is handsome *stones her the mic* angry

1 Like

Re: Photos From Comedian Omobaba's Wedding To Omotoyosi by Pearly255(f): 11:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
Beauty and the beast pls don't crucify me yet I meant Beauty and the handsome!! Money speaking
Re: Photos From Comedian Omobaba's Wedding To Omotoyosi by queenblossom(f): 12:07am On Dec 28, 2016
How I go fine finish come marry this ugly omobaba. Tufia kwa. Which kind love go make me do dat kind thing
Re: Photos From Comedian Omobaba's Wedding To Omotoyosi by idupaul: 12:34am On Dec 28, 2016
Haniel18:
I thought he has gotten married a long time ago

Did you attend his previous marriage?
Re: Photos From Comedian Omobaba's Wedding To Omotoyosi by idupaul: 12:35am On Dec 28, 2016
Angelinastto:

But you are not pretty yourself ..never throw stone in a glass house dear

1 Like

Re: Photos From Comedian Omobaba's Wedding To Omotoyosi by charlesucheh(m): 1:05am On Dec 28, 2016
And this girl will say she Married him for love! Issorite!
Re: Photos From Comedian Omobaba's Wedding To Omotoyosi by Jadoskii(m): 1:31am On Dec 28, 2016
Nihilist:

There's nothing like fanzing here. The guy used to run a game centre on charity road in abule egba circa 2001-2002 from a shop in his moms house. He was in unilag then I think. I was in secondary school.
okay....get u bro
Re: Photos From Comedian Omobaba's Wedding To Omotoyosi by bigsmoke2(m): 1:45am On Dec 28, 2016
I Thank God for his unborn kids
Re: Photos From Comedian Omobaba's Wedding To Omotoyosi by dearie(m): 2:11am On Dec 28, 2016
Princess4ng:
Chei.... The girl fine no be lie....

You are just as hot as well!
Re: Photos From Comedian Omobaba's Wedding To Omotoyosi by Nobody: 2:42am On Dec 28, 2016
Same way Jigga married B
Re: Photos From Comedian Omobaba's Wedding To Omotoyosi by enomakos(m): 2:45am On Dec 28, 2016
Congrats omobaba
Re: Photos From Comedian Omobaba's Wedding To Omotoyosi by ignis: 6:27am On Dec 28, 2016
What has he been waiting for?
Re: Photos From Comedian Omobaba's Wedding To Omotoyosi by dimexy247(m): 6:28am On Dec 28, 2016
LesbianBoy:
But how did UGLY omobaba convince this fine girl to marry him sef?

That's simple now, not far fetched, two things were involved ; fame and money, he walked to her and said
I'm popular and I've got money.
see, it's simple grin
Re: Photos From Comedian Omobaba's Wedding To Omotoyosi by Angelinastto(f): 7:00am On Dec 28, 2016
idupaul:

But you are not pretty yourself ..never throw stone in a glass house dear
looks like you did'nt take your time to read my comment. Did'nt say a thing about been ugly.
Re: Photos From Comedian Omobaba's Wedding To Omotoyosi by Angelinastto(f): 7:01am On Dec 28, 2016
LesbianBoy:

The groom is handsome *stones her the mic* angry
lol
Re: Photos From Comedian Omobaba's Wedding To Omotoyosi by ifeomaekol(f): 7:12am On Dec 28, 2016
Wow that's good, congrats to them. Wife is beautiful.
Re: Photos From Comedian Omobaba's Wedding To Omotoyosi by Nuesbab: 7:34am On Dec 28, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
shocked

Where is this place in lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yakub Jubril: YQ Wedding Photos / Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) / Bobrisky Replies Otunba Segun Runsewe: ‘I Roll With Your Bosses In Government’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.