Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

5 Things That Could Go Wrong With Cars -2017 And Beyond - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 5 Things That Could Go Wrong With Cars -2017 And Beyond (11449 Views)

Top Ten Most Expensive Cars 2017 / Flying Cars 2017: Which Of These Flying Cars Would You Wish To Have? / Senate Uncovers Cargoes Loaded With Cars Abandoned For Decade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things That Could Go Wrong With Cars -2017 And Beyond by tuasefemi(m): 7:58am On Dec 28, 2016
HAH:
Misleading topic, beside is not all 2017 and beyond cars that are driverless

I tire oh
Re: 5 Things That Could Go Wrong With Cars -2017 And Beyond by iceberylin(m): 9:27am On Dec 28, 2016
Trash, those arent threatening. they dont build those cars in 60secs like you used to think the trash you wrote through
Re: 5 Things That Could Go Wrong With Cars -2017 And Beyond by wtfCode: 9:42am On Dec 28, 2016
Then cars will be less fun to drive angry
Re: 5 Things That Could Go Wrong With Cars -2017 And Beyond by greall12(m): 10:02am On Dec 28, 2016
hvyuguuig
Re: 5 Things That Could Go Wrong With Cars -2017 And Beyond by shumuel(m): 10:09am On Dec 28, 2016
AutoJoshNG:
Cars of the future are already here without a doubt.We already have completely autonomous cars,semi -autonomous cars and funny enough flying cars(mostly prototypes) .The question on everyones mind is : What could possibly go wrong ? ,what could cause confusions ?.

2.PROBLEM WITH THE LAW

There is going to be a whole lot of problem with the law.For example when a driverless car violates a traffic rule .Who would be blamed or prosecuted ,the car maker or the car user , or the car ? .

kikiki Lol grin Op you'll be surprised the NPF go arrest the car and inpound it, the owner go show kiakia.
Re: 5 Things That Could Go Wrong With Cars -2017 And Beyond by greall12(m): 10:24am On Dec 28, 2016
ytjtujuuhjhu
Re: 5 Things That Could Go Wrong With Cars -2017 And Beyond by ezzylee(m): 11:58am On Dec 28, 2016
1. Hacking - definitely there'll be cases of hacking occurring on those vehicles. Watched a video of a brand of "JEEP" SUV being hacked by people. This car wasn't even a driverless car oooooo. They had control over the acceleration, brakes, a/c, doors and so many other things.

2. Problem with law - e be Nigeria we dey nau. Our police officers go arrest you the owner of the car.

3. Limited qualified mechanics - I agree with you on this one. My only opinion is these mechanics should see this as an opportunity. They should try to get the necessary training so that when these vehicles start penetrating the market, they won't be left behind.

4. Confusion - don't really have an explanation for this. This should help sha
https://www.tesla.com/it_IT/blog/tesla-model-s-achieves-best-safety-rating-any-car-ever-tested

5. More confusion - it's in Africa here we have to worry about traffic lights malfunctioning. Except we live in a country that's like playing "WATCHDOGS" in which everything can be hacked.
Re: 5 Things That Could Go Wrong With Cars -2017 And Beyond by shenaxy: 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2016
May God Almighty give me mine in Jesus name, Amen and Amen
Re: 5 Things That Could Go Wrong With Cars -2017 And Beyond by shenaxy: 1:04pm On Dec 28, 2016
May God Almighty give me mine this year 2017 we are about to enter in Jesus name, Amen and Amen
Re: 5 Things That Could Go Wrong With Cars -2017 And Beyond by Umennajiego(m): 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
Re: 5 Things That Could Go Wrong With Cars -2017 And Beyond by microscopic: 2:26am On Dec 29, 2016
So what are u saying?

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Interesting Images In The History Of Automobiles / See The Difference Between Bose Amazing Suspension & A Normal Car Suspension / Can I Use My American Drivers Licence In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.