Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Africans Have Political Problems And So What? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Africans Have Political Problems And So What? (316 Views)

Resign Now From Government If You Have Political Ambition, Abia Governor To... / Woman Prays For Senator Dino Melaye To Overcome His Political Problems(video) / Is Movement For Coalition The Cure To Nigeria Political Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Africans Have Political Problems And So What? by Earthkumy(m): 6:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
1)I’m proud to be a black man, and I'm not running to any man’s land, I must fulfill the purpose God made me black, by God’s grace I have no choice but to make an impact in Africa, my platform is Nigeria my focus is the world to hear Christ.

2)I will not insult black race because they have problems, because I believe that I’m created to solve problems, I will do my best to contribute my best, I believe complains is only for selfish people who think only about themselves and what they want to enjoy out of life.

(1) (Reply)

The Inept State / Do You Have Any Questions Or Comments On The #madeinnigeria Campaign By The SP / No Intervention Or Tariff Increase Without Improve Power Supply – Sen. Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.