Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

I’m Addicted To Money – Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Addicted To Money – Tiwa Savage (1045 Views)

Bbnaija: I’m Addicted To You’ – Watch Moment Mercy Confessed Her Deep Feelings F / The Chef Chi, Davido's Girlfriend Chioma: "Women Sold To Money Slave" / Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Addicted To Money – Tiwa Savage by SexyChic05(f): 7:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
I’m addicted to money – Tiwa Savage

Mavin Records act, Tiwa Savage, has confessed that her only addiction after making money is making more money. The ‘My Darling’ crooner made the confession recently on the Tiwa and Banky show which aired on EbonyLife TV.

The subject of discussion during the show, which is hosted by Savage and Banky W was addiction. “I have a confession, I am addicted to money,” Tiwa Savage said to get the others talking.

http://olorisupergal.com/im-addicted-money-tiwa-savage/
Re: I’m Addicted To Money – Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
.where are those pipu that says only Igbos like money

Rather you pipu to say Igbos are money magnets/knows how to make money

and for those lazy once that sees MMM as a business venture you have gambled let's wait till January 14 when it will down on you it was all a gamble

1 Like

Re: I’m Addicted To Money – Tiwa Savage by xedyl(m): 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
so is every Bloody Nigerians

1 Like

Re: I’m Addicted To Money – Tiwa Savage by DozieInc(m): 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
coming soon...
Re: I’m Addicted To Money – Tiwa Savage by ouzo1(m): 8:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
The feeling is mutual
Re: I’m Addicted To Money – Tiwa Savage by Iolite(f): 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
So am I cool
Re: I’m Addicted To Money – Tiwa Savage by shanedug: 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
A few must-haves are on sale! Get Fountain Pen - Parker NOW FOR FREE! Just pay shipping! Offer ends JAN 01, 2017. Shop Now.
Type: Fountain Pen
Nib Material: Gold
Nib Type: Standard Type
Writing Point: 0.5mm
Model Number: Pm05
Material: Metal
Special Application: Writing
Packaging: Gift Box
Fountain Pen's Tip Material: Gold

https://www.agoraroad.com/collections/fountain-pens/products/parker-fountain-pen

Re: I’m Addicted To Money – Tiwa Savage by Johsef(m): 9:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
But... lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Rita Dominic Look Pretty In New Photos / Rihanna Visits A Local Secondary School In Malawi ( Photos) / Nollywood Actor, Obi Madubuogu Is In A Terrible State (very Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.