Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Photos Of Charlie Boy At Calabar Carnival - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Charlie Boy At Calabar Carnival (31941 Views)

Steflon Don Couldn't Take Her Eyes Off Burna Boy At His 28th Birthday Party / Beverly Osu And A Topless Lady At Calabar Carnival (Photo) / I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Charlie Boy At Calabar Carnival by xreal: 7:38am On Dec 28, 2016
Don Duke is the Area Fada. grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Charlie Boy At Calabar Carnival by Sayelabola(m): 7:38am On Dec 28, 2016
Philistine:
fool @ 62

He is 65 years old.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Charlie Boy At Calabar Carnival by Alphasoar(m): 7:41am On Dec 28, 2016
Dont even know where this guy belongs. . . I mean in the Nigerian sphere!
Re: Photos Of Charlie Boy At Calabar Carnival by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 28, 2016
He still look good for his age... That batmobile gat me dreaming shocked

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Charlie Boy At Calabar Carnival by Aburi001: 7:46am On Dec 28, 2016
stainlink:
See bikes Abeg.
I just wonder how that monster bike will cost. You can imagine it building a complete duplex in my village and one rubber rubber jingcheng for me.
All the same, I hail the area father.
I find it difficult to believe that Charlce Oputa is 65 years old right now. shocked shocked

The area father born June 19th, 1951. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Charlie Boy At Calabar Carnival by EMMANUEL69: 7:46am On Dec 28, 2016
It is Donald Duke, the former governor of Cross Rivers State and his wife on the batman inspired monster bike

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Charlie Boy At Calabar Carnival by jacko007(m): 8:09am On Dec 28, 2016
ametumzy:
Bikers carnival was fun. Wonder how d main carnival is going to be...where's ma boot?

wasup, are you in calabar?
Re: Photos Of Charlie Boy At Calabar Carnival by ajasbaba(m): 8:09am On Dec 28, 2016
hmmmmm

Re: Photos Of Charlie Boy At Calabar Carnival by ametumzy(f): 8:21am On Dec 28, 2016
jacko007:

wasup, are you in calabar?
yep
Re: Photos Of Charlie Boy At Calabar Carnival by ametumzy(f): 8:24am On Dec 28, 2016
majour:
Are u army, honestly love me a lady of substance, is that u?
nope,I'm not an army.
Re: Photos Of Charlie Boy At Calabar Carnival by jacko007(m): 8:32am On Dec 28, 2016
ametumzy:
yep
same here....i just sent a pm 2 u..
Re: Photos Of Charlie Boy At Calabar Carnival by Bigcake: 8:58am On Dec 28, 2016
stainlink:
See bikes Abeg.
I just wonder how that monster bike will cost. You can imagine it building a complete duplex in my village and one rubber rubber jingcheng for me.
All the same, I hail the area father.
The monster bike is that of Donald duke.... Look the pix well.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Charlie Boy At Calabar Carnival by chukxie(m): 8:58am On Dec 28, 2016
Philistine:
fool @ 62

My God! Why such an expletive adjective to someone who hasn't offended you in any way; hasn't stolen from you; nor said anything bad about you nor any member of your family? The man's just having a great time like anyone else in spite of the current hardship in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Charlie Boy At Calabar Carnival by holluphemydavid(m): 9:46am On Dec 28, 2016
dis man no wan old again,grandpa
Re: Photos Of Charlie Boy At Calabar Carnival by Codes151(m): 9:54am On Dec 28, 2016
This period! HIV go spread sha o
Re: Photos Of Charlie Boy At Calabar Carnival by majour(m): 10:10am On Dec 28, 2016
ametumzy:
nope,I'm not an army.
sent u a pm
Re: Photos Of Charlie Boy At Calabar Carnival by LilTyRoNe: 10:28am On Dec 28, 2016
All the people calling this man that is old enough to be their father fool,does your father ball like this,talkless of being fit like charlie boy who can pass for a 39ner

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Charlie Boy At Calabar Carnival by Johsef(m): 10:31am On Dec 28, 2016
buharimustlive:
2016 calabar carnival was so boring., compared to other years...
is that so?

Re: Photos Of Charlie Boy At Calabar Carnival by Neyomickey1: 10:58am On Dec 28, 2016
bewildered:
Grand patron of bikers in Nigeria,Charlie Boy Oputa with his retinue of beauties were at the calabar carnival. It's all getting down at calabar right now. All night street party at marian road with bonfire night at the carnival village. No better place to be in naija right now.
Stop misinforming people, that is Donald Duke bike ,he is the one riding the bike and not Charly boy. Check the pics properly folks..
Re: Photos Of Charlie Boy At Calabar Carnival by Sotenna(m): 11:01am On Dec 28, 2016
Preca:
This man just don't want to get old....swagger papa

I saw your signature text! I checked your profile and saw this,

"Ladies don't let any guy treat you like white rice, you are an endowed jollof rice."

Nne, I just want to let you know that whether na white rice oh, or na jollof oh, all na for chopping!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Charlie Boy At Calabar Carnival by thunderbabs: 11:13am On Dec 28, 2016
Donald Duke's Batman style Motor-bike is awesome shocked
Re: Photos Of Charlie Boy At Calabar Carnival by Damfostopper(m): 11:15am On Dec 28, 2016
Philistine:
fool @ 62
e pain dis one.... is ur dad still strong at dat age?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Charlie Boy At Calabar Carnival by Brushless: 11:45am On Dec 28, 2016
LilTyRoNe:
All the people calling this man that is old enough to be their father fool,does your father ball like this,talkless of being fit like charlie boy who can pass for a 39ner
Thank you, you made my day.
Re: Photos Of Charlie Boy At Calabar Carnival by Brushless: 11:54am On Dec 28, 2016
chukxie:

My God! Why such an expletive adjective to someone who hasn't offended you in any way; hasn't stolen from you; nor said anything bad about you nor any member of your family? The man's just having a great time like anyone else in spite of the current hardship in Nigeria.
Were Philistine not to be a fool, he should have use that adjective on Don Duke; but he is a slowpoke who never knew anything about the “Area Father"

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Charlie Boy At Calabar Carnival by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:13pm On Dec 28, 2016
bewildered:
Grand patron of bikers in Nigeria,Charlie Boy Oputa with his retinue of beauties were at the calabar carnival. It's all getting down at calabar right now. All night street party at marian road with bonfire night at the carnival village. No better place to be in naija right now.
big ups area father...long live you!!!u will cruise ya monster bikes passed the graves of all ya haters...even the ones calling u names here...Amen.
Re: Photos Of Charlie Boy At Calabar Carnival by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
chukxie:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Charlie Boy At Calabar Carnival by ametumzy(f): 12:25pm On Dec 28, 2016
buharimustlive:
2016 calabar carnival was so boring., compared to other years...
today is d main carnival,yesterday was bikers carnival nd it wasn't boring.maybe where u stayed to watch d carnival wasn't lively.
Re: Photos Of Charlie Boy At Calabar Carnival by BAMSRAY(m): 1:49pm On Dec 28, 2016
this man pass all ds tin .e no get children ne

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tboss And Bisola Reunite After 5 Months (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On Not Dating A Broke Guy / Kechi Okwuchi Meets Phyno (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.