Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! (34474 Views)

This Man Wants A Job At The Mortuary But He Failed His First Test (photos) / N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below / Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by teawhy2788(m): 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
emyemweddings:

I think u should do. I was also not selected, where did u see attempt D questions

As in,it still gvs me privilege to do d test
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by emyemweddings(m): 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2016
teawhy2788:

As in,it still gvs me privilege to do d test
ok... lets see
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by tboks(m): 7:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
Please help. I am still unable to login with my phone number and surname (in lowercase). I tried to reset password but I still got no mail. I also got acknowledgement mail including application reference when I first applied.
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by Ifeogunleye1(f): 7:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
I couldn't log too. But I pressed forgotten username n password after dat it asked me to enter d email I registered n an email was sent to my inbox to set a new password which I did n got a reply dat a new password done. Then I pressed continue n my test was for 20 minutes.
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by smartiyke78: 7:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
Aklas4lyf:
For those who have not done our test log on to; https://portal.npower.gov.ng/testing/login/index.php with ur phone no & username to av ur assessment test, thanks. You av to be quick with it because of d limited time we av....

*Send to your relative who missed the first test*

Thanx broh 4 d info.... i hv been able to log in...
what is next to do?
thanx
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by lekan3531(m): 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2016
ask Google
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by samlexonss: 8:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
Temmytea70:

Dats not true,I registered almost immediately they the site was made accessible for registration and my details are intact
den how come mine is not dere? Invalid invalid invalid, here is my detail help me may be am done dat is not typing it well. 08062841184, surname: momoh, first name: ilemona
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by skipo01: 8:49pm On Dec 29, 2016
samlexonss:
den how come mine is not dere? Invalid invalid invalid, here is my detail help me may be am done dat is not typing it well. 08062841184, surname: momoh, first name: ilemona
I also have the same problem. Every time I tried to login the response is invalid. I mailed them but they didn't reply. I don't know what to do again
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by smartiyke78: 8:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
lekan3531:
ask Google
c ur head lik google ‘nnto...’ i just finishd nd submitted..

1 Like

Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by Dsecret: 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
samlexonss:
I registered on the first day the registration portal opened, i was even sent an acknowledgement mail with a reference number; but whenever I log in with my details, it keeps saying invalid, reset password not also working. My guess is they lost the data base for the early starters.
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by smartiyke78: 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2016
Aklas4lyf:
For those who have not done our test log on to; https://portal.npower.gov.ng/testing/login/index.php with ur phone no & username to av ur assessment test, thanks. You av to be quick with it because of d limited time we av....

Broh, thanx a milion tims. I just finishd nd submited.
Pls keep up d gud spirit of sharing such valuable info. And keep us posted on Npower pls. God bless
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by rommyth(m): 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2016
Has any n-build applicant being able to access the test?. Mine has been invalid login.tried reset psswd,no show
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by HQuadreal: 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
femi4:
its spiritual
Ok thank's.
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by Wisdomuchendu: 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
Aklas4lyf:

I neither saw my name in the list nor receive any message from npower,But my profile opened using PHONE NO and SURNAME.,I'm I qualified for the test??
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by gaby85(m): 9:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
HQuadreal:
Please is it the physical test ?
NO, SPIRITUAL
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by HQuadreal: 9:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
gaby85:

NO, SPIRITUAL
Ok thank's.
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by iykeflex: 9:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
Thanks nairaland for this info just told a friend who missed d test n he has just done it.
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by mofy1(f): 9:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
What about those who did the test, finished it on time but the review says not permitted

main content
NPOWER
Morufa Ogunsiji
Dashboard

Grades

Log out
Home
Website Homepage
Portal Homepage
How To
How To Login
Contact Us

Call Us: 08104000042 | 07013000448 | 08180000832 | 08155000502 Email: info@npower.gov.ng
Page path
Dashboard / ►
N-VOLUNTEER CORPS / ►
N-TEACH / ►
ASSESSMENT PERIOD / ►
CLICK HERE TO START -- N-TEACH ASSESSMENT
CLICK HERE TO START -- N-TEACH ASSESSMENT

Attempts allowed: 1

This quiz opened at Tuesday, 20 September 2016, 12:00 AM

Time limit: 20 mins

Summary of your previous attempts

State Review
Finished
Submitted Saturday, 24 September 2016, 6:06 AM
Not permitted
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by otunbabadok(m): 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2016
Somebody help, I've not been able to login. And I'm not getting any message for clicking on forgotten details
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by Afamjudeoffor(m): 9:57pm On Dec 29, 2016
[quote author=MistaBabz post=52363376]I registered earlier before the website underwent construction & when it was time for the assessment I can't login to take my assessment & still it's not logging in now. Please what can I do?

same thing happening to me,I tried resetting my password and username but the supposed mail to be sent to my email wasn't there when I checked.
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by smartiyke78: 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
otunbabadok:
Somebody help, I've not been able to login. And I'm not getting any message for clicking on forgotten details
Incase u hv 2 phone numbers, try using d 2nd if d 1st faild tgether wit any of ur names.
Dat ws wot i did nd i went through.
Gudluck!
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by Adet5(m): 10:29pm On Dec 29, 2016
teawhy2788:
I av done d test then,bt I ws not selected for d 1st batch,I ws doubting dt perhaps I didn't submit when I did it then.Now,I log in and it brings ''attempt d questions'' Can I still re-do d test nw?

Pls where did you see attempt d questions? I also attempted the question then and i was not picked. Pls let us know what to do.
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by ikemesit4477: 10:29pm On Dec 29, 2016
Aklas4lyf:

what of people that wrote the test successfully and they have not been selected, what's their fate?

1 Like

Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by EbonyCy(f): 10:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
If it tells u "log in invalid" try your middle or last name
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by Adet5(m): 10:41pm On Dec 29, 2016
When are they releasing the remaining 300,000 names?
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by Aklas4lyf(m): 10:41pm On Dec 29, 2016
smartiyke78:

Broh, thanx a milion tims. I just finishd nd submited.
Pls keep up d gud spirit of sharing such valuable info. And keep us posted on Npower pls. God bless

U are welcome bro!
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by samlexonss: 10:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
Stevosty:
Very true, I can't still login, I even tried to reset password, same story, so pathetic, not just the first day, I think their system crashed the the first week of registration, they could have informed everyone to re-register.
if u can't log in just click on forgot passward and follow d instruction dat follows, dat wat I just did and I hv done d test. Tanx to d guy dat pass dat info. Dis is wat d should hv told us dat first time we couldn't log in to take d test.
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by Aklas4lyf(m): 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
ikemesit4477:
what of people that wrote the test successfully and they have not been selected, what's their fate?

Those People should wait for the second list.
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by omoseth(m): 10:49pm On Dec 29, 2016
Whoa! Jst did mine now. Thnks Nairaland for the info.
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by isaiah981: 10:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
a friend chose n-teach but did n-build assessment. the questions were not aptitude like, please share your experience too
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by Valmesk(m): 10:53pm On Dec 29, 2016
Dashboard / ► N-VOLUNTEER CORPS / ► N-AGRO / ► ASSESSMENT PERIOD / ► CLICK HERE TO START -- N-AGRO ASSESSMENT

just finished for a friend,give it a try if you missed the assessment previously

CLICK HERE TO START -- N-AGRO ASSESSMENT

Attempts allowed: 1

This quiz opened at Thursday, 29 September 2016, 12:00 PM

Time limit: 20 mins
Summary of your previous attempts
State Review
Finished Submitted Thursday, 29 December 2016, 10:51 PM

No more attempts are allowed
Re: N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! by feyidupe: 10:56pm On Dec 29, 2016
Somebody help me o,I'm unable to write d test,wrong password,I tried to change my password, but not responding.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nysc Recruiting / Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme / Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.