Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result - Career (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result (89819 Views)

ICAN Release The Result Of May 2018 Diet / ICAN Release The Result Of Nov 2017 Diet / Ican 2017 May Diet Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by marqueetim(m): 10:47pm On Jan 23, 2017
kudos bro
sapesuper:

I scored 87.
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by rubi96(f): 12:13am On Jan 24, 2017
UjSizzle:

I'd personally recommend Risk Free Standard Associate. It's at Obanikoro.

Where's your location btw?
onikan
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by UjSizzle(f): 1:48am On Jan 24, 2017
Odunharry:

This is beautiful... Care to be my teacher??
What would I be teaching you?
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by Odunharry(m): 6:45am On Jan 24, 2017
UjSizzle:

What would I be teaching you?
Everything. Alot to learn from you.
Hope you had a pleasant night??
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by Dexnuel(m): 7:04am On Jan 24, 2017
mtsh:

Yes, i did finish study packs for each course.Yes, i used the pathfinder to test myself.Arguably, the most important thing thing is consistency - making sure one reads an average of 3 hours each day.All the best

Thanks bro, really appreciate...u"ve inspired me... Al the best to you in this coming diet...
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by UjSizzle(f): 9:33am On Jan 24, 2017
Odunharry:

Everything. Alot to learn from you.
Hope you had a pleasant night??
I did, thank you smiley
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by Freeicanmaterial: 4:04pm On Jan 24, 2017
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by Freeicanmaterial: 4:20pm On Jan 24, 2017
Listen to FreeICANmaterial's IFRS 16 lecture (explanatory notes included) here- http://freeicanmaterials..com/2016/07/ifrs-16.html
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by Freeicanmaterial: 4:26pm On Jan 24, 2017
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by Odunharry(m): 7:06pm On Jan 24, 2017
UjSizzle:

I did, thank you smiley
I trust you.. So, when are we commencing our lessons?
Nice blog u have though, but noticed you have not posted for about three months now if my eyes are not doing me Ojoro.
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by och12(m): 7:17pm On Jan 24, 2017
Result was good
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by och12(m): 7:22pm On Jan 24, 2017
monksy22:

Here's my result this diet....

FR-56
Audit-57
Tax-44
PM-68
MGE-77
PSAF-64

Wrote the six in skills this diet. Cleared foundation last diet.

Just 6marks(tax) prevented me from progressing to Professional level .

So it's very very possible... I almost did it.... U can do it!

Congrats.
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by UjSizzle(f): 2:23am On Jan 25, 2017
Odunharry:

I trust you.. So, when are we commencing our lessons?
Nice blog u have though, but noticed you have not posted for about three months now if my eyes are not doing me Ojoro.
I haven't lol. Was working on this exams and didn't want any form of distraction, so I put posting on hold. Now I'll have to start writing again (do I even know how?!) I'll update the blog today.
I'm also working on something else. Still on preliminary research though, but hopefully, by His grace, it'll kick off soonest.

So what lessons exactly? grin
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by UjSizzle(f): 2:25am On Jan 25, 2017
och12:
Congrats to all the new ACAs' in the house, we're hoping to get there too someday and we will.

Please I need someone to assist me with SKILLS materials, for the 6 courses. I'll really appreciate it. Thanks.
When you get the hard copies, I advice you keep soft copies of your study packs too. Makes reading in transit a lot easier and your spare time more productive.

1 Like

Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by Odunharry(m): 7:19am On Jan 25, 2017
UjSizzle:

I haven't lol. Was working on this exams and didn't want any form of distraction, so I put posting on hold. Now I'll have to start writing again (do I even know how?!) I'll update the blog today.
I'm also working on something else. Still on preliminary research though, but hopefully, by His grace, it'll kick off soonest.

So what lessons exactly? grin
Keep us updated abeg.
As for the lessons, Life lessons first then we move to Career then....

This one you shining 32, don't tell us you have joined bad gang.
Do av a nice day dear. Aleady on my way out.
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by Tyz: 10:21am On Jan 25, 2017
Pls I would appreciate Ican tuition center recommendations for professional level, I stay in Ikotun. Thank you
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by ndamson2: 11:04am On Jan 25, 2017
stand out: redesign your CV at www.whitecollerafrica.com
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by Nobody: 5:29am On Jan 26, 2017
UjSizzle:

You attended Rfsa? I should know you grin
I miss guru jare.
Please dear, how was your reading schedule for Professional Level and what materials did you use for each??
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by UjSizzle(f): 6:43am On Jan 26, 2017
godsluvee:
Please dear, how was your reading schedule for Professional Level and what materials did you use for each??
Ican pack for all courses.
Additional materials
CR-- acca practice kit.
SFM-- acca practice kit (FM and Advanced FM).

Most people tend to read at least two hours daily for all course and that works for them. But I read better when I have target. For instance I may decide to read AAA this week and cover as many chapters as possible. Then next week I'll read AT etc.
Make notes while reading. If you don't have a book around at the time, find a plain sheet of paper. It's important you write while reading. Jot down the key points in red ink. Chances are you might never get the chance to revisit your study packs again.
Have a soft copy of all study materials in every single device you own-- phone, tab, laptop (even your work computer). It'll keep you busy whenever there's idle time (even on the bus).

The important thing is to find a reading schedule that works for you. I tend to sleep when I return from work, then read between 1-3 or 4 am. Know your productive hours and use it to study. If you can sleep without taking a shower, it'll keep you uncomfortable enough to make sure you wake up eventually during the night. Then take a bath and face your books. Worked for me.

Wish you the best.

1 Like

Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by UjSizzle(f): 9:21am On Jan 26, 2017
Tyz:
Pls I would appreciate Ican tuition center
recommendations for professional level, I stay in Ikotun.
Thank you
A friend sent this.

Focus
It's @ jakande bus stop. King n Queen school, behind Mr biggs
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 26, 2017
UjSizzle:

Ican pack for all courses.
Additional materials
CR-- acca practice kit.
SFM-- acca practice kit (FM and Advanced FM).

Most people tend to read at least two hours daily for all course and that works for them. But I read better when I have target. For instance I may decide to read AAA this week and cover as many chapters as possible. Then next week I'll read AT etc.
Make notes while reading. If you don't have a book around at the time, find a plain sheet of paper. It's important you write while reading. Jot down the key points in red ink. Chances are you might never get the chance to revisit your study packs again.
Have a soft copy of all study materials in every single device you own-- phone, tab, laptop (even your work computer). It'll keep you busy whenever there's idle time (even on the bus).

The important thing is to find a reading schedule that works for you. I tend to sleep when I return from work, then read between 1-3 or 4 am. Know your productive hours and use it to study. If you can sleep without taking a shower, it'll keep you uncomfortable enough to make sure you wake up eventually during the night. Then take a bath and face your books. Worked for me.

Wish you the best.
Thank you very much. You are really a wonderful person. Your advice helped me a lot in my Skills Level examination.
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by MIMIBESTBEST: 9:41am On Jan 26, 2017
please any 042 in the house that is aspiring to write may diet, please kindly drop your contact
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 26, 2017
Please can you share your study plan and materials especially for PSAF AND MGE? Those are the two I need to tackle in May.
monksy22:

Here's my result this diet....

FR-56
Audit-57
Tax-44
PM-68
MGE-77
PSAF-64

Wrote the six in skills this diet. Cleared foundation last diet.

Just 6marks(tax) prevented me from progressing to Professional level .

So it's very very possible... I almost did it.... U can do it!
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 26, 2017
Hello, can you please share your study plan and materials used to pass PSAF and MGE?
godsluvee:
FR 70
MGE 70
PSAF 68
PM 53

Thank you Lord
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by Happyfellow147: 11:19am On Jan 26, 2017
I'm here sir, professional level. 08066422296.Can you help me with ican packs hard copy
MIMIBESTBEST:
please any 042 in the house that is aspiring to write may diet, please kindly drop your contact
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by Omoluabi16(m): 11:24am On Jan 26, 2017
UjSizzle:

@Purposive

You'll need to cover your bases in MGE (strategic models), SFM/PM (investment appraisal/basically everything needed to appraise a company or reconstruct their balance sheet) and FR/CR (Financial statements analysis).

Case study is the combination of everything you've studied so far.
Practice business report writing. Solve at least 2-3 questions (time yourself. It's a 4hrs paper) before the exam day or you will likely be dazed in the hall. Your answer should have structure and your thoughts should flow easily. Use sub-heads as often as you can for clarity.
Study other solutions. Questions tend to have ethical issues in them which could be a single line in 3-5 exhibits. Spot it!
When you attempt practice questions, find someone to read through and help with corrections.
Read your case study Ican material for success tips.

Wish you all the best smiley
wow. very nice.

1 Like

Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 26, 2017
Aig84:
Hello, can you please share your study plan and materials used to pass PSAF and MGE?
I didn't attend classes for both of them. I married the study pack for MGE. I made sure I finished the pack twice. For PSAF, I also finished the study pack, but I concentrated more on the public finance aspect of it.You need to keep yourself abreast of the happenings in the economy.

Also read consistently. Finish both packs at least twice. Hope I helped?
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by metmichael: 11:30am On Jan 26, 2017
MIMIBESTBEST:
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 26, 2017
Thanks a lot ma'am, this is very helpful, basically study pack for both, then additional materials and current happenings for PSAF.
godsluvee:
I didn't attend classes for both of them. I married the study pack for MGE. I made sure I finished the pack twice. For PSAF, I also finished the study pack, but I concentrated more on the public finance aspect of it.You need to keep yourself abreast of the happenings in the economy.

Also read consistently. Finish both packs at least twice. Hope I helped?
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by UjSizzle(f): 11:53am On Jan 26, 2017
godsluvee:
Thank you very much. You are really a wonderful person. Your advice helped me a lot in my Skills Level examination.
Wow. I'm not sure what advice I gave you but I'm glad it helped smiley
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by sapesuper(m): 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2017
So surprising.

ICAN has uploaded November 2016 diet PATHFINDER on their site.

Waiting patiently for the MAY diet examination registration.
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by Tyz: 10:38pm On Jan 26, 2017
UjSizzle:
A friend sent this.
Focus It's @ jakande bus stop. King n Queen school, behind Mr biggs
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

Bankers' Forum / Pay Structure of Most Nigerian companies as at February 2017 / My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.