Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result - Career (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result (90014 Views)

ICAN Release The Result Of May 2018 Diet / ICAN Release The Result Of Nov 2017 Diet / Ican 2017 May Diet Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by UjSizzle(f): 9:23am On Feb 15, 2017
mtsh:

Hello everyone.In PSAF, are the IPSAS examinable on their own?I mean the last 3 chapters in the PSAF study pack?
Yup. You'll get at least a 20mks question from there.
It's always advisable to take FR with PSAF.
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by sapesuper(m): 9:41am On Feb 15, 2017
Registration for ICAN May 2017 begins.

You can now pay for ICAN May 2017 professional exams from today...... Registration closes on 5th May, 2017.

Check attached for exam fees.

Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by mtsh: 8:23am On Feb 16, 2017
sapesuper:

Yes o.
It was compulsory question (30 marks) in November 2015 diet.

Thank you
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by mtsh: 8:23am On Feb 16, 2017
UjSizzle:

Yup. You'll get at least a 20mks question from there.
It's always advisable to take FR with PSAF.

I see.Thank you
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by rubi96(f): 2:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
Please how long does it take for exemption certificate to be out?
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by UjSizzle(f): 12:39am On Feb 17, 2017
rubi96:
Please how long does it take for exemption certificate to be out?
About 2wks
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by rubi96(f): 12:21pm On Feb 17, 2017
UjSizzle:

About 2wks
It's been 3 weeks now since i submitted, nothing yet
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by UjSizzle(f): 3:06pm On Feb 17, 2017
rubi96:
It's been 3 weeks now since i submitted, nothing yet
Go to the student page on their website. Check for exemption certificate and fill in your registration number. If yours is available it should come up.
If it's not there you should contact them.
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by rubi96(f): 3:21pm On Feb 17, 2017
UjSizzle:

Go to the student page on their website. Check for exemption certificate and fill in your registration number. If yours is available it should come up.
Okay Thanks
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by joe4christ2008(m): 4:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
kaybams1:
Who only read study packs and passed skills level without recourse to any tutorial?

I did...... its advisable to use those study packs and your Pathfinder for preparations.
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by rubi96(f): 4:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
UjSizzle:

Please this is what they wrote back after i contacted them ;

'Good day,

Please be informed that you can still apply for the exemption from two papers in Foundation.

Your exemption certificate can be re-issue to you with the sum of N2, 000

Wishing you a fruitful career in accounting profession

Regards
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by UjSizzle(f): 7:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
rubi96:
Please this is what they wrote back after i contacted them ;

'Good day,

Please be informed that you can still apply for the exemption from two papers in Foundation.

Your exemption certificate can be re-issue to you with the sum of N2, 000

Wishing you a fruitful career in accounting profession

Regards

Reissued? They haven't even issued the first one.
Did you go to their office? I think you should go to the office and explain what the situation is.
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by asdwer: 8:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
Interested in joining a global career networking group for talents in finance ?

Elite Finance Career Network is a free-membership targeted career resource and employment group for Nigerians in the Financial Services sector. At certain points in your job search, it can feel like you’re doing all the right things – networking, sending out resumes and so on – but no promising leads are turning up.

At times like these, connectivity with other job seekers, professionals and mentors can make all the difference between exhaustion and enthusiasm. Searching for a job takes persistence – and it’s not always easy to stay optimistic when prospects appear to be on the bleak side. That is where Elite Finance Career Network comes in. We offer direct access to job listings, recruiters, staffing agents and head hunters providing you with tips and strategies you might not have considered all within an active support network of like-minded professionals. This is a great opportunity for building relationships and gaining access to jobs in around the world with professional associations.

Offerings:

* Periodic publications of industry-specific news, hiring and firing trends, company research and job search tips.
* Study groups and advisory for professional membership (CFA, ACCA,FRM,ICAN,CPA,CIMA).
* Connection and matching to experienced mentors in various industries.
* Monthly Webinars and Weekly Minute newsletter.
* The EFCN Resume Service and job search tools.
* One-on-one career advice and support system.

Industries:

Banking/Finance/Insurance
Accounting/Audit/Tax/Advisory
Investment Banking/Asset Management
Risk Management/Consulting

To join us send your resume and contact information to elitefinanceng@gmail.com
Acceptance into the Elite Finance Career Network is highly selective
Applications open 15th of February 2017 - 21st of March 2017

[img]https://4.bp..com/-TYMf6PUGCnI/WKdWyLJDzyI/AAAAAAAAAZ0/Lp9Ipd63TScA_YaN0ubkpaCxh18oiBZgQCLcB/s1600/elite%2Bfinance.jpg[/img]
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by rubi96(f): 1:42pm On Feb 18, 2017
UjSizzle:

Did you go to their office? I think you should go to the office and explain what the situation is.
okay thanks, will go to their office on Monday
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
Jaylord1:
Cleared Skill once! Cleared Professional as well!! Chartered within a year!!! Only God could have done this. CR- 69, AAA-66, SFM- 71, ATAX- 66, CS- 69.... Who else would have done this if not God. Am grateful to almighty God. If you need advice, motivation ,and materials, you can -08101789906
Please how did you achieve this?, how was your reading schedule and what materials did you use. Your result is too impressive
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
gbemmy2k10:

CR-66
AAA-50
SFM-50
CASE STUDY-59
ATAX previously passed in may 2016, I did only Atax and AAA, I passed only ATAX... can u nw understand why I said it is a MIRACLE
Please dear, how was your reading schedule like. I'm seriously scared sad sad
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by gbemmy2k10(m): 9:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
godsluvee:
Please dear, how was your reading schedule like. I'm seriously scared sad sad
first thing don't be scared. on the my reading schedule, as someone dat never attend tutorial I start quite early in order to finish syllabus. take last diet for example I started prep fully july 1st focusing on CR and Sfm first because of their 'bulkiness'. by second week August I started reading for AAA, by September ending I was done with CR with little left in sfm, then I went ahead to download past questions for at least 8 diets ACCA PQ inclusive. first week October I was tru with AAA, I immediately start reading case study along side MGE frm skills just to familiariise with particular concept, revisions are going on sfm, cr,aaa o. and dat was hw I went about sha. I hate to sound like a knw all bt I will say I converted month to weeks, and week to days, day to hours. every month I had an overall goal and I make sure I achieve it, though if was kinda stressful looking at my own case I was serving. it just discipline and determination. this method may nt work for u tho bt just understand ursef. looking forward to reading ur success story too dear.
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by samrado(m): 6:30am On Feb 22, 2017
Pls When Is D Next Induction? I Can't Wait !
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 22, 2017
gbemmy2k10:
first thing don't be scared. on the my reading schedule, as someone dat never attend tutorial I start quite early in order to finish syllabus. take last diet for example I started prep fully july 1st focusing on CR and Sfm first because of their 'bulkiness'. by second week August I started reading for AAA, by September ending I was done with CR with little left in sfm, then I went ahead to download past questions for at least 8 diets ACCA PQ inclusive. first week October I was tru with AAA, I immediately start reading case study along side MGE frm skills just to familiariise with particular concept, revisions are going on sfm, cr,aaa o. and dat was hw I went about sha. I hate to sound like a knw all bt I will say I converted month to weeks, and week to days, day to hours. every month I had an overall goal and I make sure I achieve it, though if was kinda stressful looking at my own case I was serving. it just discipline and determination. this method may nt work for u tho bt just understand ursef. looking forward to reading ur success story too dear.
Thank you so much.You worked hard for your success. But seriously, you didnt attend lectures shocked shocked shocked
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by gbemmy2k10(m): 7:54am On Feb 22, 2017
godsluvee:
Thank you so much.You worked hard for your success. But seriously, you didnt attend lectures shocked shocked shocked
lets chat privately if u dont mind. I'll send u message via email
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 22, 2017
gbemmy2k10:
Okay
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
gbemmy2k10:
Vote Debie Rise

2 Likes

Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by Gunlawz(m): 10:39am On Apr 03, 2017
hello house...plz any1 planning to do induction in may? i need attestation..anyone wit contact plz...
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by Omoluabi16(m): 12:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
UjSizzle:

Hi. what do you know about the 36/48 month pre-induction experience?
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by UjSizzle(f): 5:46pm On Apr 03, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Hi. what do you know about the 36/48 month pre-induction experience?
Not much, really. But I think you're expected to have started work (or internship) in an accounting position.
36mths for acting graduates and 48mths for other disciplines.
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by Ugosample(m): 8:47am On Apr 04, 2017
UjSizzle:

Not much, really. But I think you're expected to have started work (or internship) in an accounting position.
36mths for acting graduates and 48mths for other disciplines.

UJSizzle grin grin
Have you also been inducted?
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by UjSizzle(f): 8:52am On Apr 04, 2017
Ugosample:

UJSizzle grin grin
Have you also been inducted?
Not yet.
I'm considering deferring until November.
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by Ugosample(m): 9:01am On Apr 04, 2017
UjSizzle:

Not yet.
I'm considering deferring until November.

I went through this thread from page 1.
And your comments in between makes sense.
You sabi book true true, and you should keep it hot, and up too cheesy (Baby Oku tins)

But person go see you for other threads playing and all and think say you no sabi grin grin
I don see you for BB thread before sef
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by Ugosample(m): 9:13am On Apr 04, 2017
Jaylord1:
Cleared Skill once! Cleared Professional as well!! Chartered within a year!!! Only God could have done this. CR- 69, AAA-66, SFM- 71, ATAX- 66, CS- 69.... Who else would have done this if not God. Am grateful to almighty God. If you need advice, motivation ,and materials, you can -08101789906

Very impressive results I must say.

You did good, and the sacrifices you made has paid off...
Now na induction sure pass
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by UjSizzle(f): 6:43pm On Apr 04, 2017
Ugosample:

I went through this thread from page 1.
And your comments in between makes sense.
You sabi book true true, and you should keep it hot, and up too cheesy (Baby Oku tins)

But person go see you for other threads playing and all and think say you no sabi grin grin
I don see you for BB thread before sef
grin
Thanks
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by davide470(m): 7:01pm On Apr 04, 2017
UjSizzle:

grin
Thanks
Hot head! wink
Re: ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result by Talkingboy: 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2017
UjSizzle:
grin Thanks

Congrats sis . Tell us ur scores in d 5 subjects ... * winks *

Please , Advice us on how we can write d 5 courses in Professional .

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

Pay Structure of Most Nigerian companies as at February 2017 / My 6 Months Experience As An Uber/bolt Driver In Abuja / 10 Jobs That Look Poor But Are Very Lucrative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.