Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Onyi Alex And Her Camel Toe In Christmas Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Onyi Alex And Her Camel Toe In Christmas Photos (47062 Views)

Moesha Boduong And Her Camel Toe Strike A Pose In New Photos / Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React / Roman Goddess, Her Camel Toe And Banging Body Stun In Her Underwear Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyi Alex And Her Camel Toe In Christmas Photos by Okeikpu(m): 4:35am On Dec 29, 2016
ariesbull:
Where is okeikpu
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ikenga nwatakiri ahu di egwu cheesy mbada otu!

1 Like

Re: Onyi Alex And Her Camel Toe In Christmas Photos by Kingsley1000(m): 12:56pm On Dec 29, 2016
ugly girl
Re: Onyi Alex And Her Camel Toe In Christmas Photos by Nathdoug(m): 5:18pm On Dec 29, 2016
pyyxxaro:
Ogbeni dis one done pass Camel Toe

This one na DINOSAUR TOE

See as Kpekus full come out like Shakri

If you check well, that kpekus go de scent Stock fish or okporoko

Na waaaa

NOLLYWOOD BREEDING PROSTITUTES SINCE 101AD embarassed
lwkmd abegoo guy u almost kill me with laff
Re: Onyi Alex And Her Camel Toe In Christmas Photos by Nathdoug(m): 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
shocked I dislike pussy
buh u like asshole...gay like u

1 Like

Re: Onyi Alex And Her Camel Toe In Christmas Photos by pyyxxaro: 5:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
Nathdoug:
lwkmd abegoo guy u almost kill me with laff

I won't

I won't cry
Re: Onyi Alex And Her Camel Toe In Christmas Photos by ylaa(f): 7:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
Nwa ekwensu, get thee behind me.

quote author=classical15 post=52330315]
Pretty my behind. Do you even have eyes at all? This your post just revealed how ugly you are.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Efe Lands In Abuja In Style (photos) / Kelly Hansome, His Father, Mother And Brother In U.S At Owerri People's Congress / Is Mukhtar Adamu The Hottest Nigerian Police Officer? Set Twitter On Fire!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.