Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,678 members, 7,844,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Anxiety In Presidency, Security Over 2019 Polls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anxiety In Presidency, Security Over 2019 Polls (21749 Views)

Ango Abdullahi Meets Obasanjo Over 2019 Polls, Killings / Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message / Rabi'u Kwankwaso's Posters Flood Kano Over 2019 Polls (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anxiety In Presidency, Security Over 2019 Polls by Flyingngel(m): 5:45pm On Dec 28, 2016
Ok
Re: Anxiety In Presidency, Security Over 2019 Polls by jrusky(m): 5:45pm On Dec 28, 2016
Wait guys I don't get the meaning of this post.

Please when did Nigeria became DSS country that in everything is DSS who is now deciding who is who or who to contest or not or who are dangerous to contest and who are saint to contest

Please so no one has the right to contest for presidency again in Nigeria

I'm still in a serious shock and in serious nightmare that APC and Buhari could turned this satanic and wicked.

So no one has the right to contest again in Nigeria. Oh Lord how did we got to these mess.

I knew the next action now by APC is to begin a mass raid and arrest to nail anyone who dare show interest in contesting for presidency by 2019, now I knew EFCC will started tracing or tracking billions to any presidential ambition candidate in order to kill ther ambition pls Lord how did we get to this situation, Lord what is our sin, can't you just forgive They can not do it and they don't want anyone to challenge them, they don't want anyone to do it.

This is what Fayose said when that tall dulardhino dare devil went to Gambia that he did not merit it because I knew it quiet well Buhari will never step down come 2019 for anybody I'm 100% sure that Buhari is ready to boil Nigeria than for him to step down or accept defeat. Now they have stylishly started labeling some politician dangerous.

Nigerians una see una lives. Una see how foolish una be. Una don sell cow to buy cock chicken (Unproductive animal) apc is a cock chicken useless as he-goats.

Now some politician are dangerous simply for planning to contest isn't

Thunder Fire apc!!!

6 Likes

Re: Anxiety In Presidency, Security Over 2019 Polls by EternalTruths: 5:46pm On Dec 28, 2016
grin

Buhari knows that in a free and fair election, he will lose. cool

2 Likes

Re: Anxiety In Presidency, Security Over 2019 Polls by Fxwarrior: 5:49pm On Dec 28, 2016
nature2abdul:
I hope this is not a ploy to suppress the would be aspirants? Just focus on good governance and have no fear. But if you fail to perform, SORRY is your name.

It seems Buhari is afraid of opposition and would do anything to retain power come 2019 but God pass am.

Atleast God willing I will correct the mistake I made.
Change truly means different things to different people.

3 Likes

Re: Anxiety In Presidency, Security Over 2019 Polls by blaqoracle: 5:56pm On Dec 28, 2016
midfinger:
This news is a total crap,the most hilarious is the last paragraph that said that the Fulani menace is a mere political exaggeration. This is to tell us that the dauras at the helm of affairs know s the game they are playing with people's life.
the fulanis are still more useful to the society than you.
Re: Anxiety In Presidency, Security Over 2019 Polls by aku626(m): 6:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
I pray that the election in 2019 for the people left in Nigeria would be peaceful. I don't see why a credible person can't contest? Oh! RGGING
Re: Anxiety In Presidency, Security Over 2019 Polls by obataokenwa(m): 6:04pm On Dec 28, 2016
the number one culprit of the noise about 2019 is Oyegun. He should be tamed followed by Amaechi in Rivers State.
Re: Anxiety In Presidency, Security Over 2019 Polls by Bizibi(m): 6:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
Idiots,we are not in 2018,we want to see results not election.......
Re: Anxiety In Presidency, Security Over 2019 Polls by ThinkSmarter: 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
That's why it's better to hv a single term of 5~6yrs, instead of all these desperation that causes them to lose concentration on governance.
Besides, if u re confident that u hv delivered, u don't hv to be scared of other forces pulling you down come 2019.
This z democracy, the masses should be allowed to decide come 2019. If u surely deserve their mandates, they will gv it to u, and if otherwise they will tell @ d polling stations.

2 Likes

Re: Anxiety In Presidency, Security Over 2019 Polls by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
sekamykome:
Very funny, has there ever been elections where politicians did not heat up the polity? The sitting government do not want opposition obviously.
Exactly They want to divert attention from their own ambitions. Next is to arrest all opposition claiming they are security risks.
Re: Anxiety In Presidency, Security Over 2019 Polls by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
ThinkSmarter:
That's why it's better to hv a single term of 5~6yrs, instead of all these desperation that causes them to lose concentration on governance.
Besides, if u re confident that u hv delivered, u don't hv to be scared of other forces pulling you down come 2019.
This z democracy, the masses should be allowed to decide come 2019. If u surely deserve their mandates, they will gv it to u, and if otherwise they will tell @ d polling stations.
I agree
Re: Anxiety In Presidency, Security Over 2019 Polls by ephi123(f): 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
blaqoracle:

You obviously do not understand what it means to live in a sane, SAFE, functional society. That is why human life has no value to people like you
Big shame.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety In Presidency, Security Over 2019 Polls by midfinger(m): 6:45pm On Dec 28, 2016
blaqoracle:
so says one of the Fulani's ...u and your people represent the very problem this county have,good for nothing, devilish penchant to usurp power at all cost,murderous iand revengeful .Tell me how many of your kinsmen that had held sway,and I'd enlist their wrongful and lootocratic misdeeds that kept this country where it is currently stuck now.

2 Likes

Re: Anxiety In Presidency, Security Over 2019 Polls by vatiqan(m): 6:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
Tinubu, Atiku and Shehu Sanni; comes to mind. The worst thing to happen to Nigeria in the past 100 years, is the APC-led government of Scam!
Re: Anxiety In Presidency, Security Over 2019 Polls by yinkslinks(m): 6:49pm On Dec 28, 2016
sunday is 2017 grin grin grin grin grin grin
DirtyGold:
We are still in 2016 and these morafuckers are already anxious about 2019?
What sorta fuckery is this eh?
Proof that these demons called politicians are all about self rather than service or performance.

What's tha business?

1 Like

Re: Anxiety In Presidency, Security Over 2019 Polls by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 28, 2016
Fxwarrior:

It seems Buhari is afraid of opposition and would do anything to retain power come 2019 but God pass am.

I personally have marked him very low and ready to try someone else.
Re: Anxiety In Presidency, Security Over 2019 Polls by midfinger(m): 6:54pm On Dec 28, 2016
ephi123:

You obviously do not understand what it means to live in a sane, SAFE, functional society. That is why human life has no value to people like you
Big shame.
my sister don't mind that Buffon.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety In Presidency, Security Over 2019 Polls by jinxet2000: 6:56pm On Dec 28, 2016
Even in all these political chaos, people like you and me will still go and vote wrongly because of one thing or the other given to us. This time around, we must vote our conscience, we must vote capacity and not emptiness, vote freedom and not captivity, vote development and not hunger, vote sane and not insanity, vote strength and not weakness, vote boldness and not fear . It does not matter how much influence, power or money the candidates have nor the party they belong. Anybody who has been in power before and did not make valuable impact should not be voted because he does not have what it takes to do that not even if second chance is given.
Let us sacrifice our throats for the love of N5,000 or less for the future of the country where lives are worth more than millions.
Re: Anxiety In Presidency, Security Over 2019 Polls by kassy777: 6:59pm On Dec 28, 2016
WizBLANCE:
AM YET TO SEE A SAINT IN THE SYSTEM (POLITICS) BUT I WOULD LOVE TO SEE OTHER DEMONS WHO ARE MORE DANGEROUS THAN BOKO HARAM THAN HAVE BUHARI AGAIN.
rubbish dss. They do not know that whatever that will accelarate the removal of Buhari is what we are praying for. What do we want Buhari for? Tufiakwa
Re: Anxiety In Presidency, Security Over 2019 Polls by Kulas: 7:09pm On Dec 28, 2016
Wch kind of stuu.pii.d news from incompetence Gworo chewing Dullard administration is this.Election of three years time is what they are busy discussing in 2016?.Performance speaks for itself and only incompetence administration will be afraid of prominent politicians and losing election that is three years ahead
Re: Anxiety In Presidency, Security Over 2019 Polls by kassy777: 7:13pm On Dec 28, 2016
Luukasz:
Nigeria is an unserious nation with no vision nor goal. We've not even gotten close to the end of buhari's 4yrs reign and yet some old brutes and sets of mediocrities are already thinkin of the next election.
What the heck is wrong with this nation that we just cant get things the right. #EnoughIsEnough
but anything that will kicked that useless dullard is welcomed. What is happening now is that people are fed up completely hence people are talking left and right about the next step. I am personally tired especially when that foolish dunce is just showing us hopelessness to our face.
Re: Anxiety In Presidency, Security Over 2019 Polls by kassy777: 7:21pm On Dec 28, 2016
jrusky:
Wait guys I don't get the meaning of this post.

Please when did Nigeria became DSS country that in everything is DSS who is now deciding who is who or who to contest or not or who are dangerous to contest and who are saint to contest

Please so no one has the right to contest for presidency again in Nigeria

I'm still in a serious shock and in serious nightmare that APC and Buhari could turned this satanic and wicked.

So no one has the right to contest again in Nigeria. Oh Lord how did we got to these mess.

I knew the next action now by APC is to begin a mass raid and arrest to nail anyone who dare show interest in contesting for presidency by 2019, now I knew EFCC will started tracing or tracking billions to any presidential ambition candidate in order to kill ther ambition pls Lord how did we get to this situation, Lord what is our sin, can't you just forgive They can not do it and they don't want anyone to challenge them, they don't want anyone to do it.

This is what Fayose said when that tall dulardhino dare devil went to Gambia that he did not merit it because I knew it quiet well Buhari will never step down come 2019 for anybody I'm 100% sure that Buhari is ready to boil Nigeria than for him to step down or accept defeat. Now they have stylishly started labeling some politician dangerous.

Nigerians una see una lives. Una see how foolish una be. Una don sell cow to buy cock chicken (Unproductive animal) apc is a cock chicken useless as he-goats.

Now some politician are dangerous simply for planning to contest isn't

Thunder Fire apc!!!
thunder can only fire Buhari and not apc. But I will say amen to that prayer.
Re: Anxiety In Presidency, Security Over 2019 Polls by Cletus77(m): 7:21pm On Dec 28, 2016
We still have 3years and 3days to go so why the anxiety?
Re: Anxiety In Presidency, Security Over 2019 Polls by WizBLANCE(m): 7:25pm On Dec 28, 2016
kassy777:
rubbish dss. They do not know that whatever that will accelarate the removal of Buhari is what we are praying for. What do we want Buhari for? Tufiakwa
oga eme ha vooom na anya.
Re: Anxiety In Presidency, Security Over 2019 Polls by kassy777: 7:27pm On Dec 28, 2016
Fxwarrior:

Nor be only you make that mistake. I am right now regreting and praying to God Almight to forgive me for supporting this government thereby causing this hardship to many innocent Nigerians. This brainless Buhari. Explain to him to please change some ministers, he will not listen. Foolish quota Fulani man
Re: Anxiety In Presidency, Security Over 2019 Polls by yohannazack(m): 7:36pm On Dec 28, 2016
What's the SSS job? Is it to speculate like ordinary Nigerians will do? If they knew these politicians what are they waiting for? In fact I don't believe this story.
Re: Anxiety In Presidency, Security Over 2019 Polls by jossy4joseph(m): 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2016
Where was DSS when Buhari said dog and bamble will be soak in blood? what's their business with politicians ambition to vie for political office?

They should better focus on their job and leave politicians alone. I don't even believe this fake news
Re: Anxiety In Presidency, Security Over 2019 Polls by kassy777: 8:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
WizBLANCE:
oga eme ha vooom na anya.
entbe kipely ke ogbosuay sei dangebe
Re: Anxiety In Presidency, Security Over 2019 Polls by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
This is just evident that this recession just started and we are not getting out of it anytime soon. He's not half way into his presidency. He doesn't want to be discgraced like jonathan. Buhari is a disgrace.

The greatest thing buhari could do is bring us out of this recession and return it to what it used to be or make it better or else noone is voting for him. I

Besides, the most important thing is the economy right now and not the elections.
Re: Anxiety In Presidency, Security Over 2019 Polls by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 28, 2016
Pls remove atiku. Except you want Nigeria to be like Zimbabwe. He's been inpower before, nothingchanged. He was in customs also, embezzled then moved to politics to do the same.
vatiqan:
Tinubu, Atiku and Shehu Sanni; comes to mind. The worst thing to happen to Nigeria in the past 100 years, is the APC-led government of Scam!
Re: Anxiety In Presidency, Security Over 2019 Polls by phantom24: 9:06pm On Dec 28, 2016
hunger and poverty is destroying the common man but these fools are talking 2019 and their usual bokoharam
Re: Anxiety In Presidency, Security Over 2019 Polls by israelmao(m): 9:10pm On Dec 28, 2016
Why this cover-up and indirect statement?Few Nigerians who could make good use of their logical sense know that things have fallen apart between Tinubu and Buhari and many factions have sprung up with undercover operations and many underhand dealings are also going on and before long mega party will be on stream to dislodge Buhari from Aso Rock come 2019.All these pretentious and deceptive dispositions of attending functions together occasionally and putting up bright smiles as if nothing is happening will fade out soonest and Buhari will realise that the drum beat that brought him to power has changed so also the dance steps.I guess this press release posed as interview or grapevine was made to fly a kite in order to know where the real battle lies,but this is just a tip of the iceberg because the battle within APC is far more than the one outside.You can contact me for more details.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alex Otti's Campaign Car Involved In Accident (Photos) / Wike: We Will Help PDP Lose 2023 Election / Why Are You Killing Christians In Nigeria?: Buhari Recalls Meeting With Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.