Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,430 members, 7,846,785 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes (38763 Views)

16 American And Nigerian Secular Artist Who Were Once Gospel Music Ministers. / Frank Edwards Shares Transformation Photos (Throwback) / Frank Edwards And Actor Williams Uchemba Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by eagleonearth(m): 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2016
paradigmshift:
this guy can weed en
say what you know and sure of.
Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by chimaobinelson(m): 8:45pm On Dec 28, 2016
Janetessy:
Every one wants to always be in the news grin

Nice advice tho
if u cant say reasonably for once
jus SHUT UP
Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by aalangel(f): 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

Every man to his hustle...brother Frank please mind ya business.

To every man his genre

Ever heard of Grace? It's already working for him. He's not the best singer, buy he sang with Don Moen, played the keyboard for Kurt Carr, Donnie Mclurkin sang his song (Oghene do)....

Even if they're 1 million, God's Grace follows his children.
Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by xrenzy(m): 8:48pm On Dec 28, 2016
wise7:
So what is he saying
wetin dey worry dat guy make hin face hin package nah
Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by olumide4christ: 8:51pm On Dec 28, 2016
distributeinc:
He has a point though...these songs are sounding boring, and uninspiring.

Uninspiring!!! Are any of Nigerian secular songs really inspiring?? I don't think so!!! An inspiring song makes you do positive things, helps you make positive impact in your society and to people around you. Which current Naija secular song does any of the above to those who hear it, except to push them to more immorality, crime, rape, lustfulness, etc??

FRANK HAS HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD....I sometimes pity our upcoming children's generation as a result of the kind of young parents and would-be parents we are having now, who have no good morals to pass on to their children!!

WE ALL HAVE A MORAL & GOD-GIVEN DUTY TO BRING UPOUR CHILDREN IN THE FEAR & NURTURE OF GOD!!
Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by xrenzy(m): 8:51pm On Dec 28, 2016
aalangel:

Ever heard of Grace? It's already working for him. He's not the best singer, buy he sang with Don Moen, played the keyboard for Kurt Carr, Donnie Mclurkin sang his song (Oghene do)....

Even if they're 1 million, God's Grace follows his children.
so hin achievement don enter hin head abi
Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by paradigmshift(m): 8:51pm On Dec 28, 2016
eagleonearth:

am serious...ve seen him....
Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by xrenzy(m): 8:53pm On Dec 28, 2016
eagleonearth:
d guy dey weed joor ooo
Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by searay(m): 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2016
nonjebose:

He read it, but has lost all sense of value
I thought as much
Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by Obec70(m): 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2016
Is like moral value is a taboo in Nigeria ! Imagine a young artiste making a seriouse point people are saying nagetive things!
Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by Dindondin(m): 9:37pm On Dec 28, 2016
LifeofAirforce1:
Honestly, I didn't read all that.
Cos u feel he's not holy pass or u r a fan or rubbish music
Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by Viskid: 9:37pm On Dec 28, 2016
His not saying u should change ur genre his saying just Add moral Value to ur songs

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by Viskid: 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
Imagine lil kesh cause trouble
Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by Janetessy(f): 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2016
chimaobinelson:

if u cant say reasonably for once
jus SHUT UP

Don't you have some other reasonable stuff to do than trolling girls on nairaland?
Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by KissCODE(m): 9:56pm On Dec 28, 2016
wise7:
So what is he saying
He said the right things and asked the right questions...
Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by chimaobinelson(m): 9:56pm On Dec 28, 2016
Janetessy:

Don't you have some other reasonable stuff to do than trolling girls on nairaland?
maybe until u n ur brainless likes start using ur mouth to think if possible
Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by Talk2Bella(f): 9:58pm On Dec 28, 2016
wristbangle:

What did u bring from kebbi state? sad

Zamfara grin
Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by aalangel(f): 9:58pm On Dec 28, 2016
xrenzy:
so hin achievement don enter hin head abi

Don't judge people from afar. I've learnt that while working as a studio and brand manager. Those artistes that I felt that when I ever meet them, I'll snub them end up being the humble ones.

Frank's humility rate is about the highest. He just gave a simple advice which In your heart of hearts, you know it's right, but you probably don't even like gospel music or artistes. Don't be biased brother.
Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by curvilicious: 9:59pm On Dec 28, 2016
Viskid:
His not saying u should change ur genre his saying just Add moral Value to ur songs

Eczaly
Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by curvilicious: 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
I just dey shame for pple wey say they no understand d guy

Wait until immoral music ruin ur children
Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by Janetessy(f): 10:02pm On Dec 28, 2016
chimaobinelson:

maybe until u n ur brainless likes start using ur mouth to think if possible

Am sorry if you are detected and bitter

Wasn't me that made life Challenging grin

Is shall be well with you grin
Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by Zedoo(m): 10:14pm On Dec 28, 2016
Fireson:
I heard he smokes... angry

And what does smoking have to do with it?
Smoking is a habit.
Dont let African morals cloud ur judgement of the subject matter
Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by eagleonearth(m): 10:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
xrenzy:
d guy dey weed joor ooo
u saw weed in his hands?
Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by wristbangle: 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Zamfara grin

shockedshocked
Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by eagleonearth(m): 10:25pm On Dec 28, 2016
paradigmshift:

am serious...ve seen him....
maybe u saw his semblance. That guy is a man of God.
Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by chimaobinelson(m): 10:25pm On Dec 28, 2016
Janetessy:

Am sorry if you are detected and bitter

Wasn't me that made life Challenging grin

Is shall be well with you grin

Grammar of d century

am nt bitter,neighter do i look dejected.u can check me out *winks grin

i admonished u to stop sayin tins fr d sake of sayin. because u r nt mandated to spk aftrall.

bt u chose to show ur taunting tendencies, so bring it on am ready
Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by Talk2Bella(f): 10:36pm On Dec 28, 2016
wristbangle:

shockedshocked

Panic not dear friend

For she has redeployed to Oyo cheesy
Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by wristbangle: 10:37pm On Dec 28, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Panic not dear friend

For she has redeployed to Oyo cheesy

Praise the Lord ooo. Wooow! Ibadan?

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by paradigmshift(m): 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2016
eagleonearth:
maybe u saw his semblance. That guy is a man of God.

shey Na you get my eyes for me. see this one ...man of God never sleep with another man wife b4? I know u re still surprised, e dey smoke...ask who know him...
Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by pressplay411(m): 11:10pm On Dec 28, 2016
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

Every man to his hustle...brother Frank please mind ya business.

To every man his genre

If they switch to gospel or non-secular and start "tiffing" his fans, i bet he'll reconsider.
Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by Number2(m): 11:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
xilixr:
Dear frank, in "short", head-ward.
What r u? because u say Jesus on a track u feeling u r gospel? U can fool the world but u CNT fool "ur friends". Leave them to talk dirty in d open; unlike you closet man.
meaning??
Re: Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes by Phi001(m): 11:34pm On Dec 28, 2016
pressplay411:

If they switch to gospel or non-secular and start "tiffing" his fans, i bet he'll econsider.
You sabi English so?

Add depth to your lyric...Whitney Houston's Greatest love is secular but are there any vulgarities?

No!

Adele's Hello is secular but are there any vulgarities?

No!

In fact, Hello hit 1 billion views on YouTube... That's the most watched YouTube content ever...

You need to think before you understand!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty Meets With Thin Tall Tony, Appreciates Humility. / BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User / Naeto C Celebrates Nicole Chikwe, His Wife's 33rd Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.