Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

These Are The Tools The Gurus Use For Online Businesses - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / These Are The Tools The Gurus Use For Online Businesses (913 Views)

To The Gurus In The House.. Plz How My Computer Be Very Fast / Facebook Account Been Hacked And Use For Fraud / 5 Super Computer Shortcuts You Can Use For Evil Purpose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

These Are The Tools The Gurus Use For Online Businesses by arak4love(m): 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2016
On the off chance that you are looking towards beginning an online business, a business with low start-up capital, I have personally took the pain to get you almost all the resources you need to start your own online business even as a novice in the internet world. These resources i am about to share costs me so much as it has really helped me in my online business such as FIVERR, UPWORK, GIGBUCKS, FREELANCER, PEOPLEPERHOUR and hosts of others. All you need to do is to scan through and know which aspect profits you.

I have decided to assist anyone who is venturing into any of these below highlighted ones with the tools if perhaps they find it difficult. I will be happy to see you excel in your online business world.

BELOW ARE THE LIST OF ONLINE BUSINESSES AND THEIR STARTING TOOLS

Content Marketing

Article Rewriter
Article Spinner
Article Submiter
Get Article
AdText Generator

Graphics Design Packages (Full Version)

3D Graphics Software
XARA All in one 3D Design
3D Graphics and Animations Software pack
Rotating Banner Creator
Logo Design Software Pack (includes thousands of designs)
Business Card Design software pack (thousands of designs readily available)
Business Card Template
Ebook Cover Design tools pack
Picture/Video LOGO and watermark removal
Facebook Money Making Package
Facebook Auto poster
facebook like jacker

Email Marketing tools package

Email Blasting software pack
Email Extractors software pack
Craiglist Email Extractors
USA and UK email extractors
Email Servers
200,000 email and name database of online shoppers in Nigeria
Real estate, Logistics, Hospitals, NGOs Database in Nigeria

Video Animation Package tools for online business like Fiverr, Gigbucks, Upwork and others (full license)

VideoMaker FX
Video Motion Pro
3 Sophisticated Video Editing Software
Explaindio
Es Sketch Pro
Power Animator
Mascot Creator
Animation Character Creator which requires no skills

Website Design Package Tools[b]

3 Powerful web design package tools with no skills involved
CMS PRO
Drag and drop Application Builder( used for building mobile apps)

[b]BONUS PACKAGE

Ip changer (licensed version)
Video Converter
Database of all hospitals in Nigeria
2 Million Uk email list (restaurants, retails e.t.c)
Email marketing software

Online Money Making Tutorial
Complete Video of How to:

Make money reviewing website for businesses
Make money listening to songs
Make money from affiliate marketing
Make money doing typing and data entry jobs
Make money sending mails for people

HOW TO GET THESE TOOLS

For the benefit of people who finds almost all of these interesting, I have decided to give out all these packages for a token. Initial cost of all these resources worth N75,000 but for now it costs just N4,000.

These offers lasts till December 31st,2016.

To order kindly contact me on oladsynergysolutions@gmail.com, or Whatsapp on 08161142455 or call/text 08155914677

You can equally go to my contact page on www.oladsynergysolutions.com

SEE YOU AT THE TOP!!!

(1) (Reply)

15 Ways Technology Could Change/destroy Our Dear World In The Next Few Decades / Study Information Technology Abroad In Ukraine / Anywhere To Trade Off Old Laptops In Ile-ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.