Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

UNILORIN Before And Now (photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILORIN Before And Now (photos) (35242 Views)

Facts To Know About Unilorin Before Post Ume Exam / Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari Used In UNILORIN 100 Level Mass Comm Exam Questions / Unilorin Admission List For 2017/18 Academic Session Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILORIN Before And Now (photos) by Divay22(f): 10:04am On Dec 29, 2016
Hassan080196:

Run for your life....better schools are out there. Ilorin is not an option.

Choose UI, UNILAG or OAU if you really want to go to school.

Give me just 5 reasons why is not an option?pls
Re: UNILORIN Before And Now (photos) by greatsodade(m): 10:05am On Dec 29, 2016
amjf:
Bleep the before and after... Fact remains that it is a bleeped up school with bleeped up student union government body. They can't fight for their students.. school keeps increasing fees and giving stupid unnecessary charges and SUG keeps looking..... The Tablet they paid for is veryyyyyyy useless, no student can boasts about using it for a year or two without repairing it and they paid almost 40k for that shit. The present 200L students paid for theirs last year and they are yet to get it. If this students are giving that money they will buy better smartphones. Their website is been hacked anyhow, school security keeps riding those poor kids.... This kids are the type that will grow up and accept everything thrown at them, cos they don't know how to speak up. Government will force poo down their neck and they will accept. I pity them.

#FightForYourRights #GiveStudentsQualityEducation #GiveStudentsWhatTheyPayFor #UnilorinIsAScam

Really...are u sure?. So someone like you have been speaking up since and yet we don't you. My brother go and pick beans joor. Keep vexing and rioting. Then old for school finish.start looking for job and hear them tell you that you are over aged. Then start looking for where do reduce ur age.that is when you'll know who scam who.
Re: UNILORIN Before And Now (photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 29, 2016
no different, how will you show us only school gate and be telling us the difference then and now

rubbish
Re: UNILORIN Before And Now (photos) by AloyalNigerian(m): 10:06am On Dec 29, 2016
Divay22:
Business Administration and management
Perfect.
Re: UNILORIN Before And Now (photos) by Bakrabas: 10:07am On Dec 29, 2016
Unilorin...

Hear that clarion call

In unity we grow

Comitted to the zeal of learning

.... Our heart from vanity....

... Our alma Mata we sing... Peobitas Doctrina

The channel T. V popular guy Seun Okinbaloye is one of the products of Birth Better By Far
Re: UNILORIN Before And Now (photos) by amjf(m): 10:16am On Dec 29, 2016
Sorry bro am not a student of that school, I have siblings and friends there so I know what am saying. Speaking up is different from been a thug, social media as spoken up on lot of issues in nigeria this year and they have been solved. tongue Less I forget am doing a 5year course in one of the universities and if I tell u my age u won't believe...so cool

greatsodade:

Really...are u sure?. So someone like you have been speaking up since and yet we don't you. My brother go and pick beans joor. Keep vexing and rioting. Then old for school finish.start looking for job and hear them tell you that you are over aged. Then start looking for where do reduce ur age.that is when you'll know who scam who.
Re: UNILORIN Before And Now (photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 29, 2016
Bakrabas:

Bro... We meet again since 2010

Wow! longest bro. how have u been?
Re: UNILORIN Before And Now (photos) by highbee02: 10:30am On Dec 29, 2016
shollish:
Number one school in Nigeria.. No strike no delay better by far!!!

university of "no delay". Better by far
Re: UNILORIN Before And Now (photos) by marisdgreat(f): 10:40am On Dec 29, 2016
ednut1:
for someone whose means of livelihood is a ponzi scheme , we no dey same levels ok. am a chartered accountant i dont deal with enugu based riff raffs like u. we no dey same levels. as u can see below mtcheeew
incase u don't know am a computer science graduate am working and earning my salary I don't live on ponzi scheme to feed. as young as I am, am a working class girl n living independently I don't need a useless chartered accountant like u to take care of my responsibilities, I take care of it myself without the help of useless guys like u
Re: UNILORIN Before And Now (photos) by marisdgreat(f): 10:42am On Dec 29, 2016
ednut1:
for someone whose means of livelihood is a ponzi scheme , we no dey same levels ok. am a chartered accountant i dont deal with enugu based riff raffs like u. we no dey same levels. as u can see below mtcheeew
incase u don't know am a computer science graduate am working and earning my salary I don't live on ponzi scheme to feed. as young as I am, am a working class girl n living independently I don't need a useless chartered accountant like u to take care of my responsibilities, I take care of it myself without the help of useless guys like u
and for your information I was born n brought up in Lagos so don't feel like I don't know things about Lagos or have experienced their lifestyles
Re: UNILORIN Before And Now (photos) by ednut1(m): 10:47am On Dec 29, 2016
marisdgreat:

and for your information I was born n brought up in Lagos so don't feel like I don't know things about Lagos or have experienced their lifestyles
e pain am. see as poverty is written all over ur pic,cam quality self na shit hehehe. local girl

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Before And Now (photos) by majour(m): 10:53am On Dec 29, 2016
dassylegend:

2015 set too
That's a wow, how is life after service treating u, hope u don't mind if we chat privately
Re: UNILORIN Before And Now (photos) by todyms: 10:57am On Dec 29, 2016
lexiconkabir:
BEFORE

NOW

That is not even the latest look. That is still "Then" and not "Now"
Re: UNILORIN Before And Now (photos) by marisdgreat(f): 10:58am On Dec 29, 2016
ednut1:
e pain am. see as poverty is written all over ur pic,cam quality self na shit hehehe. local girl
fool go back and check am better off than those your olosho lag babe
Re: UNILORIN Before And Now (photos) by sujex94(m): 11:05am On Dec 29, 2016
Yishah:
Proudly a Unilorite.
pm me pls
Re: UNILORIN Before And Now (photos) by ednut1(m): 11:06am On Dec 29, 2016
marisdgreat:
fool go back and check am better off than those your olosho lag babe
grin
Re: UNILORIN Before And Now (photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 29, 2016
Divay22:
since i couldn't my kids will go...
By God's grace
why not pray to have money to send ur kids abroad for schooling.
Re: UNILORIN Before And Now (photos) by Divay22(f): 11:07am On Dec 29, 2016
wizzakosh:
why not pray to have money to send ur kids abroad for schooling.
yea...i later said that...thanks
Re: UNILORIN Before And Now (photos) by marisdgreat(f): 11:10am On Dec 29, 2016
ednut1:

dindinri tell me how many times did you fail your ican exams and passed those levels before they pitied and managed to award to u chartered accountant that u r using to brag here wit me. am not sure u merit it by your hardwork n determination but by your money cos they had seen that your brain has started failing u that's y they dashed u the shattered accountant not chartered accountant
Re: UNILORIN Before And Now (photos) by Bakrabas: 11:18am On Dec 29, 2016
Neyoor:

Wow! longest bro. how have u been?

Great my Boss... Just came back from service

Where are you now
Re: UNILORIN Before And Now (photos) by ednut1(m): 11:23am On Dec 29, 2016
marisdgreat:

dindinri tell me how many times did you fail your ican exams and passed those levels before they pitied and managed to award to u chartered accountant that u r using to brag here wit me. am not sure u merit it by your hardwork n determination but by your money cos they had seen that your brain has started failing u that's y they dashed u the shattered accountant not chartered accountant
wrote Ats 1-3. 12 papers all while still in unilorin. den d main ican intermediate 1 paper, pe1 and pe2 8 papers. only failed a paper in pe2. well for ur info u can only pass ican by merit not money. if ur computer science dey pay u. will u have time for dat scam ultimate cycler. y not google about d owner. guess ur school didnt teach u research .hahaha she don go change pic. still ugly chai

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Before And Now (photos) by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 29, 2016
@OP where is the difference na smiley
Re: UNILORIN Before And Now (photos) by Alhaji1970: 11:28am On Dec 29, 2016
Good institution
Re: UNILORIN Before And Now (photos) by Alhaji1970: 11:29am On Dec 29, 2016
Clearance for freshers at University of Ilorin

Thursday 29: BMS, Law, Pharmacy, Veterinary Med, Nursing

Friday 30: Agriculture

Saturday 31: Engineering

Tues 3: Life science and Arts

Wed 4: Social science & Environmental science

Thursday 5: Education

Friday 6: Physical Sciences

Saturday 7: MGT sciences

Monday 9th and Tuesday 10th: Mop up clearance
Re: UNILORIN Before And Now (photos) by marisdgreat(f): 11:32am On Dec 29, 2016
ednut1:
wrote Ats 1-3. 12 papers all while still in unilorin. den d main ican intermediate 1 paper, pe1 and pe2 8 papers. only failed a paper in pe2. well for ur info u can only pass ican by merit not money. if ur computer science dey pay u. will u have time for dat scam ultimate cycler. y not google about d owner. guess ur school didnt teach u research .hahaha she don go change pic. still ugly chai
my school doesn't need to teach me that as far as I have a network enabled phone to do that
Re: UNILORIN Before And Now (photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 29, 2016
Divay22:
yea...i later said that...thanks
welcome dear
Re: UNILORIN Before And Now (photos) by deltapikin(m): 12:00pm On Dec 29, 2016
FriendChoice:

Can Or Can't ? Lets not play holy.

Lol
Re: UNILORIN Before And Now (photos) by ayoekklesia(m): 12:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
Better by far, second to none
Re: UNILORIN Before And Now (photos) by onwesamson(m): 12:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
hanastazia:
They tried...

actually they really tried
Re: UNILORIN Before And Now (photos) by greatsodade(m): 1:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
amjf:

Sorry bro am not a student of that school, I have siblings and friends there so I know what am saying. Speaking up is different from been a thug, social media as spoken up on lot of issues in nigeria this year and they have been solved. tongue Less I forget am doing a 5year course in one of the universities and if I tell u my age u won't believe...so cool

Tell me now so I can advise u.
Re: UNILORIN Before And Now (photos) by Donnetimmy(m): 2:04pm On Dec 29, 2016
The only thing they've got to pride with is a stable calendar.
Re: UNILORIN Before And Now (photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
Hassan080196:

Never have I ever think of choosing the school in my life.

I rep "the first choice and the nation's pride".

*yinmu*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun Poly Graduate Dies After Project Defence / UI Student Slumps, Dies And 3 Collapse At Exam Centre / Procedure/step On How To Regularize Your Jamb Registration Number Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.