Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) (43617 Views)

2face And Family Visit Tania Omotayo To Celebrates Her First Mother's Day / Timi Dakolo And Family Visit Kunfu Panda Studio In Dubai - Pictures / Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by seguno2: 10:24am On Dec 29, 2016
twinskenny:
Where is the zoo park please

I wonder too oh.
I thought zoo meant animals.
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by ojmetrix(m): 10:29am On Dec 29, 2016
those that give a fk wnt to shirito reserve
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by daremum(m): 10:36am On Dec 29, 2016
passyhansome:
I pray R Kelly doesn't see this, cos you daughter might be next, meanwhile it wasn't a nice thing to post, stop sensualizing your children parents,

Common what are you saying?

Incoherent Ni**a.
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by fkdmods: 10:52am On Dec 29, 2016
boss1310:
some are making fun of the guy for having multiple kids from multiple women yet there are those with much fewer kids from one married woman who couldn't take care of their own like this guy do

What are you saying? Why are you trying rationalize his irresponsible behavior. So because he can afford it means he should be engaging is wanton sexcapades? What example was he trying to set for his young fans? That it's ok to engage in unprotected sex? That it's ok to have multiple children from multiple women. Guy, readjust your mentality.
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by loomer: 11:04am On Dec 29, 2016
How many animals dey for the zoo?
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by jimohibrahim(m): 11:13am On Dec 29, 2016
olasaad:
2face and Annie the Lucius and cookie of Nig entertainment industry

So sorry to burst your bubble Bae but 2face and Annie are the opposite... Cos they've got no swag, charisma and most of all gangstaism... In them... Lol.... UnLike the LYON FAMILY

1 Like

Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by ssfather1819(m): 11:26am On Dec 29, 2016
ARE DEY HAPPY SEE HIM WIFEY FACE,
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by olasaad(f): 11:28am On Dec 29, 2016
jimohibrahim:

So sorry to burst your bubble Bae but 2face and Annie are the opposite... Cos they've got no swag, charisma and most of all gangstaism... In them... Lol.... UnLike the LYON FAMILY
Lol...Baba olowo Ondo am not talking abt d gangster ooo but they got d swag, charisma and vision at least they're able to keep their families together.

1 Like

Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
wink2015:
I know 2face Idibia ( 2baba ) is Idoma by tribe in Benue state. But what about is wife, Anne Macualay. where is she from, her tribe, state, and ethnicity?

who can help?

She is Ibibio from Onna in Akwa Ibom State.
Annie is short of d ffn names : Aniebiet, Anietie, Aniekan, Aniedi, Aniekpeno, Aniekeme etc.

Hers is Aniedi
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by saintdeby(m): 12:49pm On Dec 29, 2016
that is OMU resort bogije lekki
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by cybriz82(m): 1:08pm On Dec 29, 2016
LifeofAirforce1:
Seems Anni caught Tubaba looking at another woman's big booty

dnt mind her always doing her eyes like person wey dey work in rosted fish factory.
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by paradigmshift(m): 1:33pm On Dec 29, 2016
jimohibrahim:

the Lyon family u see on series ..u know dem 4 real life ? gerarahere
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by paradigmshift(m): 1:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
fkdmods:

What are you saying? Why are you trying rationalize his irresponsible behavior. So because he can afford it means he should be engaging is wanton sexcapades? What example was he trying to set for his young fans? That it's ok to engage in unprotected sex? That it's ok to have multiple children from multiple women. Guy, readjust your mentality.
.he made his mistake n he will never repeat such. u learn from people mistake n stop talking trash. how many celeb can handle their family like 2face. leave d guy abeg, easy going man wey no send nobody. what are the fans learning dis days, either dabbing nonsense or smoking weed. leme tell u if u ve money n fame, girls can do shit to ve u. so we learn from oda mistake n not criticize dem.
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by paradigmshift(m): 1:41pm On Dec 29, 2016
cybriz82:

dnt mind her always doing her eyes like person wey dey work in rosted fish factory.

Na that face 2face like.. so dey worried about your own
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by fkdmods: 1:41pm On Dec 29, 2016
paradigmshift:

.he made his mistake n he will never repeat such. u learn from people mistake n stop talking trash. how many celeb can handle their family like 2face. leave d guy abeg, easy going man wey no send nobody. what are the fans learning dis days, either dabbing nonsense or smoking weed. leme tell u if u ve money n fame, girls can do shit to ve u. so we learn from oda mistake n not criticize dem.

That is not what you said initially.
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by cybriz82(m): 1:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
paradigmshift:

Na that face 2face like.. so dey worried about your own

if i slap u ehhhhhhhh....na u be annie?
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by Pamelayoung: 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
goldbim:
it's actually called OMU RESORT.. I think it's after lekki-epe axis or so..Been there once..A lovely place to be..enjoyed my trip..so many amusement toys..if you are going with kids,they'll sure have a lot of fun!

What's the access fee pls?
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by goldbim(f): 2:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
Pamelayoung:

What's the access fee pls?
went with a tour company..so they fed us and all.we paid #2,500 per head.i think as an individual,it cannot exceed #1000.
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by twinskenny(m): 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
goldbim:
it's actually called OMU RESORT.. I think it's after lekki-epe axis or so..Been there once..A lovely place to be..enjoyed my trip..so many amusement toys..if you are going with kids,they'll sure have a lot of fun!

Is it the one close to Abijo? After Abraham Adesanya?
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by goldbim(f): 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2016
twinskenny:

Is it the one close to Abijo? After Abraham Adesanya?
sorry sir,i'm nt familiar with its location..i think they should have a website..just Google OMU resort.you should get its description..
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by twinskenny(m): 2:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
goldbim:
sorry sir,i'm nt familiar with its location..i think they should have a website..just Google OMU resort.you should get its description..

Thanks

Got it

http://www.omuresort.com/Nomu/index.html#

1 Like

Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by Pamelayoung: 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
goldbim:
went with a tour company..so they fed us and all.we paid #2,500 per head.i think as an individual,it cannot exceed #1000.

Wow! Thats gud. Do u hv 2 pay to access the rides like d merry- go-round and all?
Cos I went to hi-impact planent, aside from d 5k access fee you get to pay 4 any ride you which go on
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by boss1310(m): 3:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
fkdmods:

first you should readjust your mentality of first reading and commenting without assimilating what you read,firstly you have to show me where I commended tuface for impregnating different women but if you can't then read what am about to tell you now
we always behave as if we are saints and others are evil,we tend to look at other's flaws as if we don't have one.tuface had an"affair with " different women.I put the quote on it because it was consensual, those women were responsible for bringing those kids into the world too.but the most important thing was what tuface did after knowing he brought kids into this world
did he leave them to fend for themselves like richer and more popular acts like Jay-z,50 cent and many american black artists have done even in Nigeria acts like burna boy and runtown have been accused by baby mamas
the worst thing tuface could have done is abandoning those kids not having consensual sex with multiple women.if you have raised a child or raising one you will understand perfectly what am saying if not move over to the next topic but you are not a saint and neither am I.tuface committed no crime
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by goldbim(f): 3:33pm On Dec 29, 2016
Pamelayoung:

Wow! Thats gud. Do u hv 2 pay to access the rides like d merry- go-round and all?
Cos I went to hi-impact planent, aside from d 5k access fee you get to pay 4 any ride you which go on
I don't think so!its only the car race you'l pay for and also sign a form I guess,they have an aqua zoo apart from the animal zoo..the kids we went with all had fun..the only ish we had was the road to get there.don't know maybe they've fixed it..nevertheless,I enjoyed my trip.
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by fkdmods: 3:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
boss1310:

first you should readjust your mentality of first reading and commenting without assimilating what you read,firstly you have to show me where I commended tuface for impregnating different women but if you can't then read what am about to tell you now
we always behave as if we are saints and others are evil,we tend to look at other's flaws as if we don't have one.tuface had an"affair with " different women.I put the quote on it because it was consensual, those women were responsible for bringing those kids into the world too.but the most important thing was what tuface did after knowing he brought kids into this world
did he leave them to fend for themselves like richer and more popular acts like Jay-z,50 cent and many american black artists have done even in Nigeria acts like burna boy and runtown have been accused by baby mamas
the worst thing tuface could have done is abandoning those kids not having consensual sex with multiple women.if you have raised a child or raising one you will understand perfectly what am saying if not move over to the next topic but you are not a saint and neither am I.tuface committed no crime

Do you fully understand what you wrote here? Your don't justify bad behavior period. So because he can cater for multiple kids from multiple women makes it ok? Your line of thinking should not have come up in the first place. It is the same line of thought most Nigerians use to justify corrupt politicians. "He looted but at least he is using the loot to develop his state". Smh. Guy, change your mentality.

boss1310:
some are making fun of the guy for having multiple kids from multiple women yet there are those with much fewer kids from one married woman who couldn't take care of their own like this guy do
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by Babahenro: 4:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
Why u mumu like this..?
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by boss1310(m): 4:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
fkdmods:

Do you fully understand what you wrote here? Your don't justify bad behavior period. So because he can cater for multiple kids from multiple women makes it ok? Your line of thinking should not have come up in the first place. It is the same line of thought most Nigerians use to justify corrupt politicians. "He looted but at least he is using the loot to develop his state". Smh. Guy, change your mentality.

and I keep repeating you should endeavor to change ur mentality before its too late.this is why we hardly have educated graduates these days because most act before understanding.is tuface music or philandering the topic of the post or was it about his fatherhood. try reason well next time by reading the topic and the comments before the one you want to quote,it will help you know why people make their comments.it pays to do so as you will notice you are the only one who quote me it goes to show your level of assimilation
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by Pamelayoung: 5:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
goldbim:
I don't think so!its only the car race you'l pay for and also sign a form I guess,they have an aqua zoo apart from the animal zoo..the kids we went with all had fun..the only ish we had was the road to get there.don't know maybe they've fixed it..nevertheless,I enjoyed my trip.

Gud 2 knw
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by fkdmods: 6:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
boss1310:
and I keep repeating you should endeavor to change ur mentality before its too late.this is why we hardly have educated graduates these days because most act before understanding.is tuface music or philandering the topic of the post or was it about his fatherhood. try reason well next time by reading the topic and the comments before the one you want to quote,it will help you know why people make their comments.it pays to do so as you will notice you are the only one who quote me it goes to show your level of assimilation

You are still dancing around the point. Or can't you comprehend the implications of the things you write? How una de take think na?
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by paradigmshift(m): 6:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
cybriz82:

if i slap u ehhhhhhhh....na u be annie?

u wey your face fine...how market??
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by jimohibrahim(m): 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
paradigmshift:

the Lyon family u see on series ..u know dem 4 real life ? gerarahere
She was referring to lucious and cookie in the series.... So don't jump into what doesn't concern you
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by paradigmshift(m): 9:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
jimohibrahim:

She was referring to lucious and cookie in the series.... So don't jump into what doesn't concern you

over sabi as if I don't know d fake series. u re d one jumping in2 baseless conclusion. you are comparing fiction to real life somehow.. gerarahere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Wows In Blue Bikini (Photo) / Saucekid Sinzu Reacts As 2016 Mugshot Of Him In US Jail Goes Viral / Photos From Temi Otedola's 23rd Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.