Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) (43615 Views)

2face And Family Visit Tania Omotayo To Celebrates Her First Mother's Day / Timi Dakolo And Family Visit Kunfu Panda Studio In Dubai - Pictures / Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by boss1310(m): 7:00am On Jan 09, 2017
[quote author=fkdmods post=52642059]

You mean this woman? Look again. Tally up everything she has on and it will feed you and that uote]hahahahaha my God I ve finished this small boy here that not only is he posting a picture of half bleached woman as I wanted to see the legs he is even trying to post a YouTube video. my my your lack of intelligence makes you not to read between the lines cos you would have noticed I ve been goading you to do this
first off the lady still look cheap and like I told you the first time if you want to upload a random woman's pix to claim as your lady carry a better one na,wetin.
see the way you ve been trying to prove yourself to me and doing everything even faking just to get to same level with me but you can't, please put ur pix(you ve been hiding urself so no one actually know what you look like) kissing or holding her intimately to confirm it for me please, mumu hahahahaha
thank you very much for making me have a good laugh this morning before leaving and I bet any reasonable person following our exchange will be laughing too.chai how did you get to register on Nairaland, how old are you or is it that you are that slow.fake life kills
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by fkdmods: 7:48am On Jan 09, 2017
[quote author=boss1310 post=52653424][/quote]

WTF? Guy of course i want to prove myself to you for mulitiple reasons but most importantly to show you that we are not on the same level. I know for that you for the sake of trying to have a winning position will be blind, deaf and dumb, but secretly would be saying "damn i know de this guy level at all" grin. I mean compared to a hungry looking twerp, who wouldn't think that? Lol, he said he was goading me grin. I was waiting to do it and will do more. But seriously, you know where you phucked up? When i was telling you a tiny fraction of my accomplishments, you should have done what a normal brain sized person should have done. You should have asked what they phuck does this guy do for a living. I know why you didn't because you are not used to being around people with employment talk less of people who have incredible ones. That's where you phucked up. It shows your level of thinking, accomplishment, inspiration and projection. I don't have to ask you what you do because based on our little tete a tete, you do nothing, have nothing and will not do anything till the day you die. Smh. How do you do it? I mean i couldn't. Just lead a wasted life meaningless life? God forbid. Here's another one; The day i moved into my first house in Germany. And i don't even live in Germany. Ground get level. And it's a random picture from google wink. Enjoy.

Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by boss1310(m): 9:07pm On Jan 09, 2017
[quote author=fkdmods post=52654440]

WTF? Guy of course i want to prove myself to
wow am really enjoying nairaland these days thanks to you
my dear when I said you have low IQ I was dead spot on,now read carefully let me school once more
first off I know you are jobless no matter any pix you post here I know that its all fake,that lady who am sure is like ten years older than you(I know your age from your reasoning)is not yours neither are these kids.
secondly do I look like I care about you or whatever your fantasy is telling you that you own.example dangote who is the richest man in Africa is not better than me,do you know why I said so.cos he doesn't feed me neither do I work for him nor in any competition with him even though his wealth is too massive and unattainable for me but am in my own lane and he is on his own
am a core naija man living in naija you can deceive white men in your internet fraud with all these pix but not me,you stay online 24/7 behave like a kid,trying to prove something to me(which clearly shows you see me as superior) getting worked up even cursing when you are called poor(which you actually is)posting pix of Innocent kids and women just to buttress a point
please tell me how someone with your level of reasoning can cater for a child or woman,not possible dear.you are too immature and you can't handle a hundred k if given freely as you don't have mentality of a wealthy man or even make money
you lack that spirit of responsibility it'sv ery clear as day.
the worst is that you are even proud being stupid,please check it this way,do you really believe that a well to do guy will spitting rubbish and posting pix here claiming he is rich.
if you do believe that then its time for check up at yaba.go on song dear I dey kampe(obj)

Annie Idibia Wows In Blue Bikini (Photo) / Saucekid Sinzu Reacts As 2016 Mugshot Of Him In US Jail Goes Viral / Photos From Temi Otedola's 23rd Birthday Party