Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Opinion Poll MMM (will U PH If U Get Matched On Jan14th) - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Opinion Poll MMM (will U PH If U Get Matched On Jan14th) (6631 Views)

Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? / MMM Will Not Return Until FEBRUARY. / MMM Will Survive! The Spirit Is High!! Two People Paid Me Today!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion Poll MMM (will U PH If U Get Matched On Jan14th) by anigbajumo(m): 10:22am On Dec 29, 2016

I have 350k frozen already nd av PH 480k last week,Real men maintain movement, the spririt of mmm is High than wat those wailer thinks about,visit mmm site for there call center number, mmm is coming back come Jan 14,fuvk Yer Haterz...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion Poll MMM (will U PH If U Get Matched On Jan14th) by ayogabriel(m): 11:14am On Dec 29, 2016
anigbajumo:

I have 350k frozen already nd av PH 480k last week,Real men maintain movement, the spririt of mmm is High than wat those wailer thinks about,visit mmm site for there call center number, mmm is coming back come Jan 14,fuvk Yer Haterz...

Correct guy, I have 250 frozen, I PHed 500k, I believe in mmm, you can say what ever you want to say

4 Likes

Re: Opinion Poll MMM (will U PH If U Get Matched On Jan14th) by anigbajumo(m): 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2016
ayogabriel:

Correct guy, I have 250 frozen, I PHed 500k, I believe in mmm, you can say what ever you want to say

Don't mind those fools...

3 Likes

Re: Opinion Poll MMM (will U PH If U Get Matched On Jan14th) by SamanN: 2:57pm On Dec 29, 2016
I can't, though I understand it's necessary. They could even specify the amount to ph...
Re: Opinion Poll MMM (will U PH If U Get Matched On Jan14th) by murphyrichy(m): 5:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
anigbajumo:

with this your method, it won't be possible for you to GH the 350k unless you PH the 480k first. Are you ready?
Re: Opinion Poll MMM (will U PH If U Get Matched On Jan14th) by nurez305(m): 5:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
just ph 2.5M now, i wil stil ph again

2 Likes

Re: Opinion Poll MMM (will U PH If U Get Matched On Jan14th) by noble71(m): 5:41pm On Dec 29, 2016
Re: Opinion Poll MMM (will U PH If U Get Matched On Jan14th) by anigbajumo(m): 5:48pm On Dec 29, 2016
murphyrichy:
with this your method, it won't be possible for you to GH the 350k unless you PH the 480k first. Are you ready?

Blatant lies, who told u that??If that is d case,I will pay nd waiting for huge GH.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion Poll MMM (will U PH If U Get Matched On Jan14th) by gook: 5:57pm On Dec 29, 2016
So now it's official.

You can change your guider or decide not to have one on your page settings.

Things are shaping up gradually.

All needed now is enough PH in the system..then BOOM

2 Likes

Re: Opinion Poll MMM (will U PH If U Get Matched On Jan14th) by gook: 6:01pm On Dec 29, 2016
Now if Jan 14 happens...I sure do not need a guider and alot of people would need to sack their guiders.

They are part of the agents of doom sulking the PHs.what do I need a guider for? I will even guide a guider.

1 Like

Re: Opinion Poll MMM (will U PH If U Get Matched On Jan14th) by edunaking: 6:29pm On Dec 29, 2016
churchkilo:
what is mmm,is it another way of helping the less privileged
give me ur email let me explain it for u
Re: Opinion Poll MMM (will U PH If U Get Matched On Jan14th) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
gook:
So now it's official.

You can change your guider or decide not to have one on your page settings.

Things are shaping up gradually.

All needed now is enough PH in the system..then BOOM

Hi I've just checked my PO. Saw some new stuff there.. pls where is the button for Guider removal?
Re: Opinion Poll MMM (will U PH If U Get Matched On Jan14th) by Viking007(m): 7:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
Tho my 33k is still frozen, I've PH'ed 50k, I cant afford to miss those mouthwatering bonuses.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion Poll MMM (will U PH If U Get Matched On Jan14th) by econome(m): 8:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
Mavrodians be like...

Re: Opinion Poll MMM (will U PH If U Get Matched On Jan14th) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
Be busy gambling your money on MMM Why I cash out weekly on GET HELP WORLDWIDE

INTERESTED? CHECK LINK BELOW
Re: Opinion Poll MMM (will U PH If U Get Matched On Jan14th) by h2iTeamSuccess: 8:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
I was at heritage bank yesterday and wondered when the security allows you to go in only to make deposit and allow those that wants to withdraw to go in on call... 1hr interval, they had to appeal to customers to wait for deposits before they can withdraw... ATM not dispensing.... Where is all d money kept at d bank? People came to demand for their money (not with interest and of course, reduced by bank charges) not to borrow, .... I kept wondering why mmm faces so much attack when d real ponzi have legal approval. MMM is better than Banks

7 Likes

Re: Opinion Poll MMM (will U PH If U Get Matched On Jan14th) by deb(m): 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
I have PHed already. I did it since middle of December in the very thick of all the nonsense noise by the ignorant people saying MMM has crashed. I can't wait foor the January boom.

1 Like

Re: Opinion Poll MMM (will U PH If U Get Matched On Jan14th) by deb(m): 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
I have PHed already. I did it since middle of December in the very thick of all the nonsense noise by the ignorant people saying MMM has crashed. I can't wait for the January boom.
Re: Opinion Poll MMM (will U PH If U Get Matched On Jan14th) by Mskrisx(f): 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2016
Thank you lord...I ain't alone.
Re: Opinion Poll MMM (will U PH If U Get Matched On Jan14th) by 3sexy: 9:18pm On Dec 29, 2016
I PH 540k before mavro was frozen , but right now mavro has grown to 840k,
I will continue to provide help jare and will never regret it!

4 Likes

Re: Opinion Poll MMM (will U PH If U Get Matched On Jan14th) by gook: 9:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
adeniyisavage:

Hi I've just checked my PO. Saw some new stuff there.. pls where is the button for Guider removal?

Go to my page.thats where you have all your details..click on guider. They put a box there to guide you.

Now u can change to whoever you want or decide not to have any.

I like the fact that they gave the option of no guider.
I had a fake POP case since 3rd of December that was finally resolved on the 26th.I went through it all alone while am sure the idiotic never reachable foreign guider they gave me would have been popping champs with referral bonus money in the club.

4 Likes

Re: Opinion Poll MMM (will U PH If U Get Matched On Jan14th) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
Join Ultimate Cycle today and make your money back within one week.

We have a group where we help you get downlines.

Make your 52,000 in 7 days.

Join the watsapp group link below

https:///GJA8f1op2a0Eon7GODcJsE
Re: Opinion Poll MMM (will U PH If U Get Matched On Jan14th) by C4Ltd: 10:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
I'm glad to see this. I've PH-ed sure to pay when matched come January whenever! long live mmm

2 Likes

Re: Opinion Poll MMM (will U PH If U Get Matched On Jan14th) by bharkarh(m): 11:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
C4Ltd:
I'm glad to see this. I've PH-ed sure to pay when matched come January whenever! long live mmm
that's the spirit. They can't kill a formidable force.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion Poll MMM (will U PH If U Get Matched On Jan14th) by chessguru(m): 11:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
mmm Nigeria website is doing better than Nairaland ... shame on haters ... MMM did not crash ... MMM will not crash ... Long live mMM Nigeria ,. I STAND WITH MMM

4 Likes

Re: Opinion Poll MMM (will U PH If U Get Matched On Jan14th) by 3sexy: 12:02am On Dec 30, 2016
Pls I need help ,
My sister registered was the one who registered me so I didn't bother to check my PO always , recently I decided to check my page and discovered my phone number was incorrect , so I corrected it myself , i PH since Nov 14 th and hoping to GH by Jan , pls I want to know if this will affect my GH!

Thanks
Re: Opinion Poll MMM (will U PH If U Get Matched On Jan14th) by bharkarh(m): 12:04am On Dec 30, 2016
3sexy:
Pls I need help ,
My sister registered was the one who registered me so I didn't bother to check my PO always , recently I decided to check my page and discovered my phone number was incorrect , so I corrected it myself , i PH since Nov 14 th and hoping to GH by Jan , pls I want to know if this will affect my GH!

Thanks
I don't think it will. But let the professionals talk

1 Like

Re: Opinion Poll MMM (will U PH If U Get Matched On Jan14th) by jarkata(m): 5:50am On Dec 30, 2016
I will even provide help more than b4.
MMM is real
Font page thing
To clear d skeptical minded people

2 Likes

Re: Opinion Poll MMM (will U PH If U Get Matched On Jan14th) by idris4r83(m): 7:36am On Dec 30, 2016
I just ph of 500k. Let's continue rocking our mmm jare. Shame on haters

1 Like

Re: Opinion Poll MMM (will U PH If U Get Matched On Jan14th) by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 30, 2016
gook:

Go to my page.thats where you have all your details..click on guider. They put a box there to guide you.

I had a fake POP case since 3rd of December that was finally resolved on the 26th.I went through it all alone while am sure the idiotic never reachable foreign guider they gave me would have been popping champs with referral bonus money in the club.

Morning Bruv. Thanks for your response.. I've checked my page thoroughly.. There's no place to remove the guider. All I see is a replacement of guider,not a complete removal.
Re: Opinion Poll MMM (will U PH If U Get Matched On Jan14th) by Hiploko(m): 8:47am On Dec 30, 2016
gook:

pls hw did your resolve the fake POP issue? What steps did you take and what is the punishment to the wicked person that uploaded the fake POP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Make Money Daily By Liking Facebook Videos (proofs Attached) / Free Cooking Gas! 24/7 Electricity! Make Ngn 2000 Daily. See How. / How You Can Get A PAYEER Mastercard In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.