Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,792 members, 7,851,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance (41489 Views)

Celestial Church Choir Twerk For Church Elders During Sunday Service / Femi Kuti's Son Officially Joins His Father's Band (Photo) / Photos: Lil Kesh Goes To His Former Church Choir For Yuletide Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by popesam1(m): 10:36am On Dec 29, 2016
here to read comment
Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by Macmoni(m): 10:37am On Dec 29, 2016
wearing earring in church.....hmmmmm....ok
Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by omanifrank(m): 10:38am On Dec 29, 2016
Choir Ni
Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by HonabFaj(m): 10:38am On Dec 29, 2016
Only God knows that you guys want to this forum into ,you screen shot on Instagram and the next thing for you its to dump it here
Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by fboonmy: 10:38am On Dec 29, 2016
Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by Stranger101: 10:40am On Dec 29, 2016
Lubbish
Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:41am On Dec 29, 2016
nice one.. in order news nairaland beach party holding january 2 is going to be fun and intresting.. pls dont miss it....if u intrested pls check my signature or send me pm....is going to be fun
Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by kachi19: 10:42am On Dec 29, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
With ear rings??
What church sef...
watin con conxine Church with earrung? Does it dey d Bible?!!!?
Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:44am On Dec 29, 2016
kachi19:

watin con conxine Church with earrung?
Does it dey d Bible?!!!?

So your pastor dey wear ear ring and face cap inside church dey preach shea? cheesy

Enjoy paddy mi

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by oluwasegun007(m): 10:47am On Dec 29, 2016
U wear cap wen den dey praise God abi...kontinue
Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 29, 2016
Wonder what did world is turning into, pastor son's ryt_ piercing ears and still has d gut to flaunt it to d whole world to see that's is been allowed to sing in s church, i believed his appearance there dat day, would cause much more distraction
Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by femi4: 10:49am On Dec 29, 2016
kenonze:
And the chorus shall be
... Skiboroskibooooo
In fact, you nailed it

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by sewuun(m): 10:50am On Dec 29, 2016
Lil Kesh looks like younger brother of Manchester united player Marcus Rashford . why is he wearing face cap in church earring sef small change in there account they will lost sense
Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by Ten12(m): 10:52am On Dec 29, 2016
Ok only say dis time de doctrine of de church don change now u can wear face cap nd earring to lead praise nd worship...if pikin make money na de community getam but if im no succeed him resemble im mamma pipo
Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by Jacko1(m): 10:52am On Dec 29, 2016
Nothing sweeter than celebrities

That acknowledge Jesus
Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by BethRhema(m): 10:54am On Dec 29, 2016
adonbilivit:
kesh! hmmm, please drop a hit guy. u have no popping song at the moment.

Please what happened to SHELE GAN GAN
Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by purem(m): 11:02am On Dec 29, 2016
dayowunmi:
He dey for church gathering and he still dey wear face cap.

Face cap na sin
Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 29, 2016
efilefun:
If it was a random member that came to church with face cap on and ear ring am pretty sure he would had been sent back right from the door but na celeb wey go donate generously when offering basket pass hin front so pastor self no mind to dance Shokii
U know whether d pastor dey there?
Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by femi4: 11:09am On Dec 29, 2016
sod09:
...So skiborobo skibo is from d church
Wat re d pastors preaching lately

Oshe baddest!!!!
him papa na pastor
Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by Maximus85(m): 11:15am On Dec 29, 2016
Dremostar:
So many Nigerian music acts kicked off their musical journey from the church. Lil Kesh has made this revelation in several interviews that he was a choir member long before he started doing secular music. The superstar recently went back to pay a visit to his former church choir members where he joined them in performing like they used to. More photos below:

Source: http://naijavibes.net/2016/12/lil-kesh-join-former-church-choir-members-yuletide-performance/

I'm not holy but after the kinmaa ladi, kinmaa Jedi..... This spoilt boy is still allowed to sing with a choir?
Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by FemiLastBorn(m): 11:19am On Dec 29, 2016
In Da 6th Pic. Da Oldwoman B Like Warisdis 1 Singing.

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by pressplay411(m): 11:21am On Dec 29, 2016
tropaz:
I'm thinking of the solvent to use for my 72hrs extraction which is starting on Friday...
I'm thinking of how I will be wishing my colleagues Happy new year in the lab....
I'm thinking of how I will be draining my account to purchase 50L of distilled water, diesel for the big gen, n-hexane, methanol, ethanol et al.,
I'm thinking of how I will be inhaling those toxic chemical becos the fume cupboard is messed up.....
I'm thinking of how to get common 5k to publish a journal...

With skiboroboskibo oshe baddest, lil kesh is swimming in millions....

How do I tell my offsprings that education is the key when Nigeria already changed the lock..... angry angry angry

Entertainment wealth is volatile.
Zuckerberg wealth is timeless.

Remember that.
Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by BerryAnny(m): 11:36am On Dec 29, 2016
Adonblivit

Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by bellarita4: 11:36am On Dec 29, 2016
Do u want to make extra cash? This one you just need to register with 1k
Provide Help of just 1,000 Naira ONLY and Get GUARANTEED guaranteed Help of over 200,000 Naira within 30 DAYS!

Details of the system:

It's a network business called E COOPERATIVE It's a program that makes you money while you sleep!
I will make this explanation as brief as possible, highlighting also the differences between this system and other network businesses.
E cooperative is a peer to peer payment platform where you pay others and get paid too. This simply connotes that there is NO central account where money is paid and disbursed, rather, members pay directly to each other in order of uplines and downlines. (uplines are people above u, while downlines are people below u)
HOW IT WORKS:

STAGE 1

Level 1:

Here you register with just 1,000 naira and you will be automatically paired with a NIGERIAN member from any part of the country which you pay the 1,000 naira to. Upon confirmation by the person, you will be automatically matched by the System to receive payment of 1,000 naira from 4 members, giving you a total of 4,000 naira.

Level 2:

After receiving your payment of 4,000 naira, you upgrade to level 2 by paying 2,500 naira (from the 4,000 naira you got from LEVEL 1) to a member in level 2 which the system will pair with you. When your payment is confirmed, you will be automatically matched to receive 2500 naira from 16 persons, which is 40,000 naira.

LEVEL 3:

Here, you pay 5,000 naira (from the 40,000 naira you got from LEVEL 2) to a member matched with you. When your payment is confirmed,you will be automatically matched to receive 5000 naira from 64 persons, which is 320,000 naira.

LEVEL 4:

Here, you pay 10,000 naira (from the 320,000 naira you got from LEVEL 3) to a member matched with you. When your payment is confirmed, you will be automatically matched to receive 10,000 naira from 256 persons, which is 2,560,000 naira.

Wat are u waiting for join the moving plane not train c u at the top !!!

E cooperative watsapp exists mainly to help u I no u want to invest in it but u don't ave the time and energy to look for people or advertise guess wat ? U don't ave to do dat at. All u need is to join us sit back and make your money we will handle the rest the earlier u join the faster u get paid https:///AWw7VFWl2MqAOb6J5PBpMX Join today and make money free!!!
Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by Naughtytboy: 11:36am On Dec 29, 2016
Princess4ng:
Interesting... As I don see am now... Whats next
I grabbed my Vaseline immediately I viewed your picz,,, and II erupted trice
Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by Bobbysmart6(m): 11:45am On Dec 29, 2016
kenonze:
And the chorus shall be
... Skiboroboskibooooo!!! !
nd he turns d praise nd worship song too...."ba mi lo ka.e dari gi mi ké."

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 29, 2016
after singing licking plate
Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by sahmih(m): 11:47am On Dec 29, 2016
Can you imagine
And the church allowed him to minister
Tell me will the presence of God be there
Rubbish angry

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by tolaabi: 11:56am On Dec 29, 2016
adonbilivit:
kesh! hmmm, please drop a hit guy. u have no popping song at the moment.
are u 4 real?
Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by aristocratic(m): 11:57am On Dec 29, 2016
You mean the same guy that use to say "skiporobo skipoooo skibaraba"? SMH
Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by fergieboy: 12:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
So because he is a celebrity .. They allowed him to wear cap n ear ring huh.. Some churches sef
Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by kunlesmiles(m): 12:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
tropaz:
I'm thinking of the solvent to use for my 72hrs extraction which is starting on Friday...
I'm thinking of how I will be wishing my colleagues Happy new year in the lab....
I'm thinking of how I will be draining my account to purchase 50L of distilled water, diesel for the big gen, n-hexane, methanol, ethanol et al.,
I'm thinking of how I will be inhaling those toxic chemical becos the fume cupboard is messed up.....
I'm thinking of how to get common 5k to publish a journal...

With skiboroboskibo oshe baddest, lil kesh is swimming in millions....

How do I tell my offsprings that education is the key when Nigeria already changed the lock..... angry angry angry
Sori bro,life of a scientist.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Makes Clever Statement While Rocking Leather Pants(photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Governor Ambode For Arresting Pretty Mike / "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.