Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,793 members, 7,851,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:05 AM

Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance (41490 Views)

Celestial Church Choir Twerk For Church Elders During Sunday Service / Femi Kuti's Son Officially Joins His Father's Band (Photo) / Photos: Lil Kesh Goes To His Former Church Choir For Yuletide Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by Royalemex(m): 12:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
Click on this link to makereal money like Lil Kesh http://viid.me/qt1vpM
Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by edudguy(m): 1:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
After dem don blow dem go cme draw tattoo... Reekado Banks don follow sef.... Ha
Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by kelzgie: 1:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
With ear rings??

What church sef...
Even d greatest ron kenoly bak up singers made use of earrings bak den....
Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by Blonchilli(m): 2:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
comradespade:
after seeing aunty Janet, the pastors daughter that he saw in the club with bum short and smoking and he told the pastor then, ....................aunty Janet be waiting for him to finish performing like........
I think it's aunty Janet that's frowning behind him
Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by ruggedtimi(m): 2:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
adonbilivit:
kesh! hmmm, please drop a hit guy. u have no popping song at the moment.
so u never hear shele gan gan
Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by Nnwannsukka(m): 3:00pm On Dec 29, 2016
Dremostar:
So many Nigerian music acts kicked off their musical journey from the church. Lil Kesh has made this revelation in several interviews that he was a choir member long before he started doing secular music. The superstar recently went back to pay a visit to his former church choir members where he joined them in performing like they used to. More photos below:

Source: http://naijavibes.net/2016/12/lil-kesh-join-former-church-choir-members-yuletide-performance/
Just imaging hkw d chorus will look like.
Skiboro ki
Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
Jex luv the dude
Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by Emassive(m): 4:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
GOD is not mocked but the silly Pastor that allows ythe holy and the profane around GOD's sanctuary.
Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by Dammyblake: 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
The only time churches are full is only on the 31st crossover vigil. Although from December the church gains more congregation which is lil kesh. The 31st church goer or December church goer?
Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by KaBabs1: 5:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
adonbilivit:
kesh! hmmm, please drop a hit guy. u have no popping song at the moment.

Four words, Kilo shele gan gan
Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by sohans(m): 6:29pm On Dec 29, 2016
d mama at d front be like''ehn wat am i hearing 4rm my back''
Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by jenavism44: 7:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
That background is not a church background,i believe is an occasion where they invited their church choir to perform,just look carefully,u will find out,that they are under canopy and there are people sitting in front of them.dont be decieved it is not a church
Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by Princess4ng(f): 8:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
Naughtytboy:
I grabbed my Vaseline immediately I viewed your picz,,, and II erupted trice

Hahahahaha.. Very funny indeed
Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by Naughtytboy: 12:54am On Dec 30, 2016
Princess4ng:

Hahahahaha.. Very funny indeed
yea baby
Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
tropaz:
I'm thinking of the solvent to use for my 72hrs extraction which is starting on Friday...
I'm thinking of how I will be wishing my colleagues Happy new year in the lab....
I'm thinking of how I will be draining my account to purchase 50L of distilled water, diesel for the big gen, n-hexane, methanol, ethanol et al.,
I'm thinking of how I will be inhaling those toxic chemical becos the fume cupboard is messed up.....
I'm thinking of how to get common 5k to publish a journal...

With skiboroboskibo oshe baddest, lil kesh is swimming in millions....

How do I tell my offsprings that education is the key when Nigeria already changed the lock..... angry angry angry

lol..but it is always cool not to be distracted in your case. Einstein and others should motivate you to focus on your results? Or what motivated you to start in the first place? Just remember money comes after passion

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Makes Clever Statement While Rocking Leather Pants(photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Governor Ambode For Arresting Pretty Mike / "Sophia Momodu Is Demanding $800 For Nanny's Fee From Davido" – Cutie Juls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.