Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance (41480 Views)

Celestial Church Choir Twerk For Church Elders During Sunday Service / Femi Kuti's Son Officially Joins His Father's Band (Photo) / Photos: Lil Kesh Goes To His Former Church Choir For Yuletide Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by Dremostar(m): 11:50pm On Dec 28, 2016
So many Nigerian music acts kicked off their musical journey from the church. Lil Kesh has made this revelation in several interviews that he was a choir member long before he started doing secular music. The superstar recently went back to pay a visit to his former church choir members where he joined them in performing like they used to. More photos below:

Source: http://naijavibes.net/2016/12/lil-kesh-join-former-church-choir-members-yuletide-performance/

Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 28, 2016
And the chorus shall be
... Skiboroboskibooooo!!! !

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by CICERO09(m): 11:56pm On Dec 28, 2016
Am here to book space
Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by GudluckIBB(m): 11:58pm On Dec 28, 2016
kenonze:
And the chorus shall be
... Skiboroskibooooo

U are a badt somebody angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by Dremostar(m): 11:58pm On Dec 28, 2016
More photos

2 Shares

Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by dayowunmi(m): 12:01am On Dec 29, 2016
He dey for church gathering and he still dey wear face cap.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by adonbilivit: 12:15am On Dec 29, 2016
kesh! hmmm, please drop a hit guy. u have no popping song at the moment.
Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:33am On Dec 29, 2016
With ear rings??
What church sef...

16 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by confistified(m): 12:50am On Dec 29, 2016
Hmmmmm wetin him wan sing..... Hope say nor b skiboroboskibo oshe baddest grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by tropaz(m): 1:54am On Dec 29, 2016
I'm thinking of the solvent to use for my 72hrs extraction which is starting on Friday...
I'm thinking of how I will be wishing my colleagues Happy new year in the lab....
I'm thinking of how I will be draining my account to purchase 50L of distilled water, diesel for the big gen, n-hexane, methanol, ethanol et al.,
I'm thinking of how I will be inhaling those toxic chemical becos the fume cupboard is messed up.....
I'm thinking of how to get common 5k to publish a journal...

With skiboroboskibo oshe baddest, lil kesh is swimming in millions....

How do I tell my offsprings that education is the key when Nigeria already changed the lock..... angry angry angry

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 29, 2016
after seeing aunty Janet, the pastors daughter that he saw in the club with bum short and smoking and he told the pastor then, ....................aunty Janet be waiting for him to finish performing like........

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by yekparikpa(m): 7:01am On Dec 29, 2016
I guess "way back" now gat a new meaning. These kids sef!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by ItzHoludex(m): 7:16am On Dec 29, 2016
mptchew

4 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by Mikylopez(f): 8:48am On Dec 29, 2016
lolz still wondering tho
Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by potbelly(m): 9:40am On Dec 29, 2016
Damn! embarassed
To the topic: It's a good thing he didn't forget his roots... I respect him for that... cool
kenonze:
And the chorus shall be
... Skiboroskibooooo
Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by IamOpemipo(m): 10:27am On Dec 29, 2016
cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by phemmyajib(m): 10:27am On Dec 29, 2016
amazing!
Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by ultimate73(m): 10:28am On Dec 29, 2016
lol...... skibororoskibo inside church

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by Whizkeey(m): 10:29am On Dec 29, 2016
H
Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by brostheo(m): 10:29am On Dec 29, 2016
is she going there to shout skiborobo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by Sunnycliff(m): 10:29am On Dec 29, 2016
Singing was better when God was adored unlike now skiboroboskibo is the devils highlife
Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by barrybanbi: 10:30am On Dec 29, 2016
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 29, 2016
Lol..

kenonze:
And the chorus shall be
... Skiboroskibooooo

Sharap! Which chorus you sing?

BTW...that your offshore uh-hmm will go good for kicking o. I want to learn to take free-kicks like Lionel Messi. Will you volunteer your uh-hmm?
Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by jazinogold(m): 10:31am On Dec 29, 2016
He used to be their next rated artist before he joined YBNL

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by SpecialStar(m): 10:31am On Dec 29, 2016
Am coming back when this thread land on FP
Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by efilefun(m): 10:32am On Dec 29, 2016
If it was a random member that came to church with face cap on and ear ring am pretty sure he would had been sent back right from the door but na celeb wey go donate generously when offering basket pass hin front so pastor self no mind to dance Shokii

5 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by boss1310(m): 10:33am On Dec 29, 2016
I noticed that most secular singers used to be choir members

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by sod09(m): 10:33am On Dec 29, 2016
...So skiborobo skibo is from d church
Wat re d pastors preaching lately

Oshe baddest!!!!

Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by Renaissance2017: 10:34am On Dec 29, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
With ear rings??
What church sef...
Plus face cap join.
Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 29, 2016
And what kind of church is dat No name?
Re: Lil Kesh Joins His Former Church Choir Members For Yuletide Performance by Princess4ng(f): 10:35am On Dec 29, 2016
Interesting... As I don see am now... Whats next

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Kiss On Live TV (Video, Photo) / Judith Audu Celebrates Birthday & 5th Wedding Anniversary, Goes Topless / Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.