Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React (33268 Views)

"My Bae Gave Me A Rolex Watch" - Bobrisky Flaunts Watch (PHOTO) / Snoop Dogg’s Wife Removes Wedding Ring Amidst Cheating Rumours (photos) / Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her N3.6M Watch gift From An Unknown Lover(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by Dremostar(m): 12:13am On Dec 29, 2016
The ceo of Made Men Music posted a photo of his wrist showing off a timepiece given to him by Alibaba and we noticed he has stopped wearing his wedding ring. Many of his fans also noticed same.

Source: http://naijavibes.net/2016/12/ubi-franklin-gives-removes-wedding-ring/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOkVwuHjWC0/?hl=en

Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by adonbilivit: 12:15am On Dec 29, 2016
alibaba gifted orezi and ubi franklin just this week. nice one baba...meanwhile

ubi franklin should just move on. he is making that lady popular. I never knew her until she got engaged to him. please go for a regular girl...divorce her and then permit your boy tekno to destroy her kitten with his BIG cassava.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by 2SWT(f): 12:17am On Dec 29, 2016
The guy tried

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by IME1: 12:28am On Dec 29, 2016
E ya
Never say die sha
Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by atilla(m): 12:39am On Dec 29, 2016
adonbilivit:

ubi franklin should just move on. he is making that lady popular. I never knew her until she got engaged to him. please go for a regular girl...divorce her and then permit your boy tekno to destroy her kitten with his BIG cassava.

abi o. he is the one making her relevant.

5 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by dacovajnr: 12:56am On Dec 29, 2016
Can Ubi just move on already? He has tried everything within his power to win her back but guess what"These Hoes Ain't Loyal undecided She just doesn't want to get back coz she been chasing after another guy who prolly doesn't love Her undecided Olosho everywhere

18 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by datyrone(m): 1:00am On Dec 29, 2016
Never beg anybody to love you..or remain in a relationship with you.If you call,text,visit,buy gifts,and do the impossible and you are still ignored.
Please move on,there's something called self respect.
Never let yourself wallow in low self esteem undecided

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by GeneralFestytop(m): 1:07am On Dec 29, 2016
Hmmm....nawa o
Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by aishmuhd(f): 5:28am On Dec 29, 2016
Abeg Let him move on... to me from the beginning she had never loved him as much as he has loved her. If not why did she think she can never forgive his wrong.

Where u see true love u will definitely see forgiveness and prosperity E.g Annie and 2face

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by Nixiepie(f): 6:30am On Dec 29, 2016
So wats really her problem undecided I mean that nurse titi LiLian whatever she is called sef

Frankly should move on jare, is her lost

Which man will genuinely love and care for second hand like her,she should better have a rethink biko.

7 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 29, 2016
Eyah, I pity the guy sha. He definitely went through hell

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 29, 2016
Nixiepie:
So wats really her problem undecided I mean that nurse titi LiLian whatever she is called sef

Which man will genuinely love and care for second hand like her,she should better have a rethink biko.
second hand grin please will you elucidate more on that. Thank u
Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by Nixiepie(f): 7:02am On Dec 29, 2016
elmagnifo:
second hand grin please will you elucidate more on that. Thank u
hey dnt pretend u dnt knw wat I mean by second hand lipsrsealed ........*runningoutofthread

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by ItzHoludex(m): 7:12am On Dec 29, 2016
Nixiepie:

nurse Abigail
Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 29, 2016
Nixiepie:
hey dnt pretend u dnt knw wat I mean by second hand lipsrsealed ........*runningoutofthread
my dear I don't know what u mean. I'm a child of God. grin
Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by ItzHoludex(m): 7:13am On Dec 29, 2016
their business
Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by Nixiepie(f): 7:21am On Dec 29, 2016
ItzHoludex:

nurse Abigail
nurse Abigail
Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by Came: 7:21am On Dec 29, 2016
If you watch this girl for hospital drama way she dey do, you go see say the girl stubborn die. My Guy wetin you do way she no fit forgive you serious oooooo..... Make una no compare any person with Ani oooo,because no be everybody go take rubbish way Ani take. You get money to marry girl way you don date many years, you no marry am, you go dey give people belle up, and down.

10 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by Nixiepie(f): 7:23am On Dec 29, 2016
elmagnifo:
my dear I don't know what u mean. I'm a child of God. grin
bro Lazarus well done sad
Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by Mikylopez(f): 8:40am On Dec 29, 2016
its about time he did.... people should learn to move on
Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by mediocre(m): 8:46am On Dec 29, 2016
The people above me though... Everyone just jumping to conclusions and blaming the chic. Do you even care to know what he did, if he hurt her and she can't forgive him or something. In matters like this it's best not to take sides cos you may never really know what happened. Forget what you read on blogs, those people are hustling their daily bread.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by qeemus: 8:50am On Dec 29, 2016
rubish

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 29, 2016
life goes on
Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by mediocre(m): 9:00am On Dec 29, 2016
mediocre:
The people above me though... Everyone just jumping to conclusions and blaming the chic. Do you even care to know what he did, if he hurt her and she can't forgive him or something. In matters like this it's best not to take sides cos you may never really know what happened. Forget what you read on blogs, those people are hustling their daily bread.
He still got his ring on btw.. That's a different hand

Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by mediocre(m): 9:02am On Dec 29, 2016
I guess he posted that to show yall he still hung up on Lily
Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 9:02am On Dec 29, 2016
U people dnt kw what he did to her b4 she is acting dis way.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by Everblazinggg(f): 9:21am On Dec 29, 2016
When people walk away from you, let them walk cos your destiny isn't tied to them..
You have tried your best to get her back and she's not reciprocating your efforts, its obvious she's not your wife, bro move on God
is gonna send the right one at the right time and right place for u.

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 29, 2016
ok..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by NegeduGrace(f): 9:42am On Dec 29, 2016
he is just showing how weak he is,,let him move on with his life cos it's not a new thing..lesson learnt
Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by ekanDamie: 9:44am On Dec 29, 2016
I saw lalasticlala here, pls dis dosnt merit front page pls
Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by 5starmilitant: 9:46am On Dec 29, 2016
adonbilivit:

Nurse Abigail was popular before Ubi married her. But i feel for Ubi, the guy is so much in love that girl that girl. The thing dey affect him big time.

5 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by passyhansome(m): 9:46am On Dec 29, 2016
He has probably began another quest in search of another punching bag LADIES KEEP OFF or ask his Ex Wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile / Relationship Lessons From Tiwa Savage/Teebillz Marriage Crash / Olakunle Churchill Reveals Plans To Marry Again After Crashed Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.