Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React (33286 Views)

"My Bae Gave Me A Rolex Watch" - Bobrisky Flaunts Watch (PHOTO) / Snoop Dogg’s Wife Removes Wedding Ring Amidst Cheating Rumours (photos) / Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her N3.6M Watch gift From An Unknown Lover(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by jericco1(m): 9:47am On Dec 29, 2016
my ring getting jealous of my wrist watch
Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by jeromedee: 9:48am On Dec 29, 2016
This Issue has been Over Flogged already..You tried to make up with the Bytch Yet Her mind was made up long ago..Good that you've Moved on coz These Hoes ain't fvucking loyal angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by Hades2016(m): 9:49am On Dec 29, 2016
How this one come be our on concern undecided
Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by dacovajnr: 9:49am On Dec 29, 2016
Thank God you've finally realised that That Dam got into the Marriage for a reason and not for love..Move on Bro
Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by fkdmods: 9:50am On Dec 29, 2016
dacovajnr:
Can Ubi just move on already? He has tried everything within his power to win her back but guess what"These Hoes Ain't Loyal undecided She just doesn't want to get back coz she been chasing after another guy who prolly doesn't love Her undecided Olosho everywhere

How in God's name do you know so much about the intimate details of their relationship?

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by texazzpete(m): 9:51am On Dec 29, 2016
Nixiepie:
So wats really her problem undecided I mean that nurse titi LiLian whatever she is called sef

Frankly should move on jare, is her lost

Which man will genuinely love and care for second hand like her,she should better have a rethink biko.

aishmuhd:
Abeg Let him move on... to me from the beginning she had never loved him as much as he has loved her. If not why did she think she can never forgive his wrong.

Where u see true love u will definitely see forgiveness and prosperity E.g Annie and 2face

You women are your own worst enemy sha.

Bitter ladies always bringing down other women since 1886.

Everblazinggg:
God
is gonna send the right one at the right time and right place for u.

Perhaps she was the right one and he was the wrong one?
Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by luminouz(m): 9:52am On Dec 29, 2016
NegeduGrace:
he is just showing how weak he is,,let him move on with his life cos it's not a new thing..lesson learnt
Not new abi? E don happen to u too shey? Iffa slap u eh...u will see Ur ass!
Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by CRAPHA96(m): 9:52am On Dec 29, 2016
elmagnifo:
Eyah, I pity the guy sha. He definitely WHEN through hell
is that suppose to be WENT
Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by dacovajnr: 9:54am On Dec 29, 2016
fkdmods:

How in God's name do you know so much about the intimate details of their relationship?
Close Source
Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 29, 2016
This guy should move on. Why cry over an after- one? Marriages end? For a successful guy like him, there are lots of girls who would love to marry him so wtf is he acting weak. The wife would come around after tasting the life she wants to taste, they always do.
Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by adonbilivit: 9:56am On Dec 29, 2016
5starmilitant:

Nurse Abigail was popular before Ubi married her. But i feel for Ubi, the guy is so much in love that girl that girl. The thing dey affect him big time.
she wasn't. her name isn't even a household name right now

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by femi4: 9:57am On Dec 29, 2016
datyrone:
Never beg anybody to love you..or remain in a relationship with you.If you call,text,visit,buy gifts,and do the impossible and you are still ignored.
Please move on,there's something called self respect.
Never let yourself wallow in low self esteem undecided
The begging is just too much
Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by fkdmods: 9:58am On Dec 29, 2016
dacovajnr:
Close Source

Ok. If you say so.
Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by chronique(m): 9:59am On Dec 29, 2016
Broken marriage is one of my biggest fears in life. If there's the one thing I'm pretty passionate about not allowing to happen to me, it would be getting into a wrong union and breaking up;can't let my kids go through such. I feel for the two of them.
Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by femi4: 10:00am On Dec 29, 2016
NKFOODVERIETIES:
U people dnt kw what he did to her b4 she is acting dis way.
she get unforgiving spirit
Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by Myself2(m): 10:00am On Dec 29, 2016
NegeduGrace:
he is just showing how weak he is,,t

Justu negodu etu isi akogheli

Have you ever suffered a broken marriage just after a few months ??
I guess not,so stop judging him cos you've not worn his shoes
Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by NegeduGrace(f): 10:01am On Dec 29, 2016
luminouz:

Not new abi? E don happen to u too shey? Iffa slap u eh...u will see Ur ass!
boi..i wonder what's your business with my comment,,everybody have freedom to air their opinion n that's mine..I won't exchange words with you cos u re just a jobless little baby still hiding under papa n mama,if am to evaluate u in reality I know u re just a kid still growing up and doesn't have proper morals inculcated into him..keep eating mama thank you n insulting your elders,,ela!
Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by femi4: 10:01am On Dec 29, 2016
adonbilivit:
she wasn't. her name isn't even a household name right now
she was popular.... Clinic matters is popular soap opera
Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by 9ja4show: 10:03am On Dec 29, 2016
NKFOODVERIETIES:
U people dnt kw what he did to her b4 she is acting dis way.

No matter what, as long someone is willing to apologize , there is nothing that can't be forgiven. ..that what the good book taught us
Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 29, 2016
Lilian is just been stubborn and unforgiving, worst case scenario here is that he cheated.
Cheating is indeed bad but ubi Franklin has shown remorse, is still doing anything to win her back and make amends but she's still vexed.

Biko lilian forgive ubi Franklin for the sake of your young child with him. Consider how your stubbornness will affect the little boy, please
Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by NegeduGrace(f): 10:05am On Dec 29, 2016
Myself2:

Justu negodu etu isi akogheli

Have you ever suffered a broken marriage just after a few months ??
I guess not,so stop judging him cos you've not worn his shoes
Goan siddon,,should he keep begging her?after all she has displayed it's obvious she is not ready for a reconciliation so announcing everything on social media is a great weakness..he can do it privately to avoid involving lots of peeps dear,,life goes on..
Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by CaptainCodes(m): 10:07am On Dec 29, 2016
Well, issues like this happens everyday of our lives. But once it's a celebrity involved, it's usually over flogged.

The marriage had the façade that it wasn't going to last all over it from the onset, so all this happening now shouldn't wow people.

The story is simple,
Ubi is an emotional guy who is in love with a trophy woma, Lilian Esoro. Esoro on the other hand, was running out of time, that she had to settle for ubi as her 'real footballer lover' wasn't ready to settle down.

She moves with the big boys, who obviously are bigger than ubi in state of class. Ubi of course married a trophy as a wife...but it glaring now that,

Marriage is more than beauty, Money and all.

I hope he finds a better person.

5 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 29, 2016
Publicity stunt
Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by cerowo(f): 10:08am On Dec 29, 2016
Their problems is their business undecided
Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by juliusocean(m): 10:09am On Dec 29, 2016
datyrone:
Never beg anybody to love you..or remain in a relationship with you.If you call,text,visit,buy gifts,and do the impossible and you are still ignored.
Please move on,there's something called self respect.
Never let yourself wallow in low self esteem undecided
Cold Beer for u anywhere any time

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 29, 2016
We're tired of this overflogged news.
Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by dumie(f): 10:10am On Dec 29, 2016
Wow! After spending all that money and the publicity...They couldn't put their differences aside just for the sake of their son. God please heal this marriage. Too many break up these days ..That being said, enough of the Social Media Display ...

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by mekybabe1: 10:10am On Dec 29, 2016
There's no perfect marriage but if the love tends to be one-sided, it's okay to take a hike especially when it's only one person trying all he\she can to make it work. Me I cannot kill myself for any borri o. Life is just too short to be enduring marriage instead of enjoying it. My opinion tho.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tosin Abiola Graduates With A First Class From UK University / Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty / Tonto Dikeh Beautiful In No Makeup Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.