Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React (33280 Views)

"My Bae Gave Me A Rolex Watch" - Bobrisky Flaunts Watch (PHOTO) / Snoop Dogg’s Wife Removes Wedding Ring Amidst Cheating Rumours (photos) / Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her N3.6M Watch gift From An Unknown Lover(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by Orikinla1: 10:12am On Dec 29, 2016
Dremostar:
The ceo of Made Men Music posted a photo of his wrist showing off a timepiece given to him by Alibaba and we noticed he has stopped wearing his wedding ring. Many of his fans also noticed same.

Source: http://naijavibes.net/2016/12/ubi-franklin-gives-removes-wedding-ring/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOkVwuHjWC0/?hl=en

Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by WomanOfRace(f): 10:15am On Dec 29, 2016
I no dey put mouth for husband and wife matter o. Wetin happen behind closed door i no know
Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by luminouz(m): 10:31am On Dec 29, 2016
NegeduGrace:
boi..i wonder what's your business with my comment,,everybody have freedom to air their opinion n that's mine..I won't exchange words with you cos u re just a jobless little baby still hiding under papa n mama,if am to evaluate u in reality I know u re just a kid still growing up and doesn't have proper morals inculcated into him..keep eating mama thank you n insulting your elders,,ela!
Awwww....all these vitriol just because Ur pained by my comment! Did u even check ma dp.....u being so quick to judge ubi franklin n his family made me wonder if u have ever experienced a broken marriage before n witnessed d pain it brings to couples n their kids! Just think of DAT...MAMA ELDER!
Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by Almand: 10:32am On Dec 29, 2016
femi4:
she was popular.... Clinic matters is popular soap opera
Not so many people were talking about her until her marriage. She was just one average actress
Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by barrybanbi: 10:34am On Dec 29, 2016
... That way

Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by Baddyguy: 10:36am On Dec 29, 2016
Someone just played the 'Dad Card' and robbed him of his Gift..
Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by femi4: 10:40am On Dec 29, 2016
Almand:

Not so many people were talking about her until her marriage. She was just one average actress
not true

https://www.nairaland.com/986256/clinic-matters-best-character

https://www.nairaland.com/286625/clinic-matters-nigerian-tv-comedy
Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by cococandy(f): 10:42am On Dec 29, 2016
What did he do
Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by Duru009(m): 10:52am On Dec 29, 2016
People should leave this guy alone abeg.. ....
Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by NegeduGrace(f): 11:09am On Dec 29, 2016
luminouz:

Awwww....all these vitriol just because Ur pained by my comment! Did u even check ma dp.....u being so quick to judge ubi franklin n his family made me wonder if u have ever experienced a broken marriage before n witnessed d pain it brings to couples n their kids! Just think of DAT...MAMA ELDER!
why should I check your dp?i didn't judge him, ,must he post everything on social media? ain't he the one seeking public opinion? what will doing everything privately do to him or is it when he post it on social media that the problem will be solved? my dear couples don't need third parties to handle their problems hence the problem will continue to persist..the best thing is to pray and allow God have his way,,it is nobody wish to experience bad things but when they happened u just don't have to remain in the same position..
Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by Almand: 11:15am On Dec 29, 2016
femi4:
not true

https://www.nairaland.com/986256/clinic-matters-best-character

https://www.nairaland.com/286625/clinic-matters-nigerian-tv-comedy
There are threads about artists like runtown abi na Wetin be e name. will you call him a popular artist
Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by luminouz(m): 11:15am On Dec 29, 2016
NegeduGrace:
why should I check your dp?i didn't judge him, ,must he post everything on social media? ain't he the one seeking public opinion? what will doing everything privately do to him or is it when he post it on social media that the problem will be solved? my dear couples don't need third parties to handle their problems hence the problem will continue to persist..the best thing is to pray and allow God have his way,,it is nobody wish to experience bad things but when they happened u just don't have to remain in the same position..
But my dear he only posted his watch pix Na....not his family issues at least according to d OP....DAT was why I was surprised when u attacked him o......
BTW...u don't look old Na....was thinking Ur my mum's age sef! cheesy
Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by femi4: 11:21am On Dec 29, 2016
Almand:

There are threads about artists like runtown abi na Wetin be e name. will you call him a popular artist
run town is more popular than Ubi Franklin.

You can't tell me that the person that appear on the screen weekly is less popular than a faceless music manager.
Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by nairamaniac: 11:22am On Dec 29, 2016
Came:
If you watch this girl for hospital drama way she dey do, you go see say the girl stubborn die. My Guy wetin you do way she no fit forgive you serious oooooo..... Make una no compare any person with Ani oooo,because no be everybody go take rubbish way Ani take. You get money to marry girl way you don date many years, you no marry am, you go dey give people belle up, and down.
you are right. Infact Anne deserve a Nobel peace prize.

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by Almand: 11:26am On Dec 29, 2016
femi4:
run town is more popular than Ubi Franklin.

You can't tell me that the person that appear on the screen weekly is less popular than a faceless music manager.

Don jazzy is more popular that most Nigerian artists. Even the big ones. Jude okoye is more popular than most Nigerian artists. These music manager hardly appear on screen.
Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by Yonce(f): 11:26am On Dec 29, 2016
Nixiepie:
So wats really her problem undecided I mean that nurse titi LiLian whatever she is called sef

Frankly should move on jare, is her lost

Which man will genuinely love and care for second hand like her,she should better have a rethink biko.

Women like you will be glad to pack shît and eat it......have no problem with being disrespected in marriage just because he seems to "genuinely love and care" for you.
Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by oluwaseyiwhyte(m): 11:29am On Dec 29, 2016
That audema piget watch tho..... Shaiiii
Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by cybriz82(m): 11:54am On Dec 29, 2016
bt seriously wetin me no understand na y alibaba just dry share time give everybody like dis...wetin b him plan? abi d watch go tell dem wen d world end?
Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by prettymina(f): 12:00pm On Dec 29, 2016
adonbilivit:
alibaba gifted orezi and ubi franklin just this week. nice one baba...meanwhile

ubi franklin should just move on. he is making that lady popular. I never knew her until she got engaged to him. please go for a regular girl...divorce her and then permit your boy tekno to destroy her kitten with his BIG cassava.
just my yhinking,when u gave too much attention to a Lady u make feel she's d air that u breath am a woman duo but Lillian shld have a rethink.
Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by femi4: 12:02pm On Dec 29, 2016
Almand:

Don jazzy is more popular that most Nigerian artists. Even the big ones. Jude okoye is more popular than most Nigerian artists. These music manager hardly appear on screen.
Don jazzy sings

Jude appears on most psquare videos

How many times have you seen ubi on Made men music video

He only came into the scene during the scandal between him and Emma Nyra
Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by femi4: 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2016
prettymina:
just my yhinking,when u gave too much attention to a Lady u make feel she's d air that u breath am a woman duo but Lillian shld have a rethink.
A lady once told me that "I can't do with her". I had to challenge myself to proof to her that its achievable. Though it wasn't easy
Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by Hanendez(m): 12:08pm On Dec 29, 2016
Jarizod:
ok..
Do not take the name of Jesus in vain. Exodus 20:7
Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by Almand: 12:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
femi4:
Don jazzy sings

Jude appears on most psquare videos

How many times have you seen ubi on Made men music video

He only came into the scene during the scandal between him and Emma Nyra
How many videos does Jude appears in You don't need to be on TV to be popular. Freeze is not in TV but he is popular. That lazy dude that was once married to tiwa was( still is) popular. How many videos how you seen him in? person dey big pass person. ubi big. There are a lot of people who started reading about nurse Abigail after he got married to that guy. that's fact
Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by Orpe7(m): 12:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
Dremostar:
The ceo of Made Men Music posted a photo of his wrist showing off a timepiece given to him by Alibaba and we noticed he has stopped wearing his wedding ring. Many of his fans also noticed same.

Source: http://naijavibes.net/2016/12/ubi-franklin-gives-removes-wedding-ring/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOkVwuHjWC0/?hl=en

Whatsup with Ali Baba dashing everyone a watch, is he on a race against time with the 40 thieves?
Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by femi4: 1:05pm On Dec 29, 2016
Almand:

How many videos does Jude appears in You don't need to be on TV to be popular. Freeze is not in TV but he is popular. That lazy dude that was once married to tiwa was( still is) popular. How many videos how you seen him in? person dey big pass person. ubi big. There are a lot of people who started reading about nurse Abigail after he got married to that guy. that's fact
Perhaps you were a kid when they released video like

E no easy

Chop my money

Good or bad by jmatins ft timaya

and may more....

About freeze, Freeze is not just an OAP, he is also an MC in the mode of IK, Olisa.

We see them at big events regularly on the screen as the host/special guests.

Don't even talk about Tbliz....he was nobody until Tiwa put 323 or 232 entertainment in limelight
Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by Almand: 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
femi4:
Perhaps you were a kid when they released video like

E no easy

Chop my money

Good or bad by jmatins ft timaya

and may more....

About freeze, Freeze is not just an OAP, he is also an MC in the mode of IK, Olisa.

We see them at big events regularly on the screen as the host/special guests.

Don't even talk about Tbliz....he was nobody until Tiwa put 323 or 232 entertainment in limelight
Plz grow up. An appearance that lasted no more than three seconds are u OK? Tbliz was already making a name for himself be tiwa happened. He was managing most mavin artists. how many videos did freeze appeared in? You were the one who is making appearances in TV a condition for popularity.
Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by femi4: 1:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
Almand:

Plz grow up. An appearance that lasted no more than three seconds are u OK? Tbliz was already making a name for himself be tiwa happened. He was managing most mavin artists. how many videos did freeze appeared in? You were the one who is making appearances in TV a condition for popularity.
Bia use your brain.....freeze hosted many events on TV e.g Miss Nigeria etc.
Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by datyrone(m): 1:57pm On Dec 29, 2016
juliusocean:
Cold Beer for u anywhere any time
merci
Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by datyrone(m): 1:59pm On Dec 29, 2016
femi4:
The begging is just too much

I just tire for the guy
Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by Almand: 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
femi4:
Bia I no dey use my brain.....freeze hosted many events on TV e.g Miss Nigeria etc.
Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by kelzgie: 6:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
Nixiepie:
So wats really her problem undecided I mean that nurse titi LiLian whatever she is called sef

Frankly should move on jare, is her lost

Which man will genuinely love and care for second hand like her,she should better have a rethink biko.
LOL...D thing with marriage and separation is ..no one outside d couple knows anything whatsoever...something terrible might have happened ..nd pride wouldn't allow dem reconcile ..most normal marriages last because no pride involved...buh dis guys feel anyone wants to get married to them and den dey leave their marriages at will... Some times sef some of dem get married to av a child and den separate jes like a contract ....ubi might be wrong Lilian might also be wrong...buh pride is d main emblem desecrating their home...#faceOff...
Re: Ubi Franklin Removes Wedding Ring, Flaunts Watch Gift From Ali Baba. Fans React by zaragoza(m): 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
Almand:

truth is i got to know about ubi only during their marriage period. But I've known nurse abigail way b4 that, personally i think nurse abigail is more popular.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banky W & Juliet Ibrahim Arrive Russia Ahead Of Nigeria’s Match With Argentina / Monalisa Chinda And Her Daughter, Tamar, Rock Matching Outfits / Relationship Lessons From Tiwa Savage/Teebillz Marriage Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.