Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Widow Loses Her Three Children After Fire Gutted Their House In Lagos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Widow Loses Her Three Children After Fire Gutted Their House In Lagos (12555 Views)

Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps / Landlord Beats Pregnant Woman Into Coma, Loses Her Pregnancy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Widow Loses Her Three Children After Fire Gutted Their House In Lagos by VastFinder: 7:56am On Dec 29, 2016
Re: Widow Loses Her Three Children After Fire Gutted Their House In Lagos by stenlydxlite(m): 7:58am On Dec 29, 2016
Ehya......poor mother!.....thou she had her reasons locking them inside the room.Her reasons were not favourable...
May God lead us through and acknowledge our decisions for good.IJN.......Amen
Re: Widow Loses Her Three Children After Fire Gutted Their House In Lagos by dangotesmummy: 8:03am On Dec 29, 2016
How can she allow children into the kitchen when she knows that any carelessness could spark fire

However those blaming her for locking the kids indoors should not because we know kidnappers are on the prowl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Widow Loses Her Three Children After Fire Gutted Their House In Lagos by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 29, 2016
She wants them to be pure Ajebota
Nanxix and borinq lifestyle
Re: Widow Loses Her Three Children After Fire Gutted Their House In Lagos by chocolatelady(f): 8:05am On Dec 29, 2016
This is painful. After four years of losing her husband now her children gone. Oh Lord, you are the only one that can console this woman. Please take care of her.
Madam , please take heart for our Lord is in control of every situation.
Rip to the children.

1 Like

Re: Widow Loses Her Three Children After Fire Gutted Their House In Lagos by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 29, 2016
Culpability?! Really?!! Nigerian police authority are stupid and useless... Do yu even know what state that woman is now.. A mother lost three kids on the same day under the same circumstance and the only thing u can strt looking fr is the poor mother s culpability.... Mtchew!!! Sick nation
Re: Widow Loses Her Three Children After Fire Gutted Their House In Lagos by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 29, 2016
dangotesmummy:
How can she allow children into the kitchen when she knows that any carelessness could spark fire

However those blaming her for locking the kids indoors should not because we know kidnappers are on the prowl

My dear, we shldnt blame the poor woman fr anything, we are in a society whr it's normal to learn to do things yursf at a tender age.

I started preparing amala when i was 10yrs old, the eldest of those kids is 9yrs old, they should knw how to prepare noodles.
Re: Widow Loses Her Three Children After Fire Gutted Their House In Lagos by dangotesmummy: 8:14am On Dec 29, 2016
Jadonjack:

My dear, we shldnt blame the poor woman fr anything, we are in a society whr it's normal to learn to do things yursf at a tender age.

I started preparing amala when i was 10yrs old, the eldest of those kids is 9yrs old, they should knw how to prepare noodles.
fine you started preparing amala at 10 but under your mom's supervision.she couldn't have left you to prepare amala

If these kids use electric cooker it could shock them or they might forget to turn it off after use.same with gas cooker.the kitchen IS a very dangerous place to leave kids unmonitored.they're still young hence careless

1 Like

Re: Widow Loses Her Three Children After Fire Gutted Their House In Lagos by glossy6(f): 8:18am On Dec 29, 2016
Trapnews:
For those parents who over-protect their children, continue.... some rich kids cannot even enter bus to Oshodi without getting lost undecided

This is beyond over protection. I keep on advising parents against locking up kids for whatever reason. I'd rather let thieves enter my house and steal things than lock my kids inside. And cooking inside one room apartment, who does that?

Anyway, RIP to the innocent kids
Re: Widow Loses Her Three Children After Fire Gutted Their House In Lagos by Orikinla1: 8:38am On Dec 29, 2016
This is one of the tragedies caused by the circumstances of poverty and lack of education.
Re: Widow Loses Her Three Children After Fire Gutted Their House In Lagos by Chrisbet1981: 8:57am On Dec 29, 2016
O ma goodness... This is defiantly not Gods will. God!!!
Re: Widow Loses Her Three Children After Fire Gutted Their House In Lagos by imakedollar: 9:07am On Dec 29, 2016
Really bad
I live on the same street with her,she only step out to buy more indomie ,maybe she stayed a little longer because my wife said they exxchange pleasantries.and she left her discussing.with others
Someone had to call her attention that her house was on fire.

When she got home every thing was burnt

I pity her and pray the lord comfort her loosing 3 children same day is hard to bear

I was told she has been taken to her relatives place so she can be console.

1 Like

Re: Widow Loses Her Three Children After Fire Gutted Their House In Lagos by cerowo(f): 9:40am On Dec 29, 2016
cry this is so disheartening r.i.p 2 d children
Re: Widow Loses Her Three Children After Fire Gutted Their House In Lagos by thelish(f): 10:10am On Dec 29, 2016
I forbid bad news in my life o. This is just to d extreme, how does she cope?
Re: Widow Loses Her Three Children After Fire Gutted Their House In Lagos by Ifymma(f): 11:54am On Dec 29, 2016
May their gentle rest in peace
Re: Widow Loses Her Three Children After Fire Gutted Their House In Lagos by Ifymma(f): 11:55am On Dec 29, 2016
May their gentle souls rest in peace
Re: Widow Loses Her Three Children After Fire Gutted Their House In Lagos by arabianights: 12:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
Vin4favour:
na wa o shocked Lard have mercy .... btw why would the lady lock up her children inside the room sje no get sense i blame her tho. may their soul RIP
We don't know what made the mother to lock them up.. Several reasons maybe neighbours attitudes which was proven when they Ignored the kids and were saving properties, could be high rate of kidnapping could be anything. If the children were to live, they would still be alive. Only God has power over souls so it's by his command they are gone. However my pity and pain goes to the mother you have no idea on what she might be going through work of all she is igbo...... May the in laws have fear of God in them. The

1 Like

Re: Widow Loses Her Three Children After Fire Gutted Their House In Lagos by arabianights: 12:49pm On Dec 29, 2016
imakedollar:
Really bad
I live on the same street with her,she only step out to buy more indomie ,maybe she stayed a little longer because my wife said they exxchange pleasantries.and she left her discussing.with others
Someone had to call her attention that her house was on fire.

When she got home every thing was burnt

I pity her and pray the lord comfort her loosing 3 children same day is hard to bear

I was told she has been taken to her relatives place so she can be console.

you know her? Kai! No problem is
Re: Widow Loses Her Three Children After Fire Gutted Their House In Lagos by sisisioge: 12:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
Omg! What a sad sad incident...I hope our good Lord help her retain her sanity. It is well.
Re: Widow Loses Her Three Children After Fire Gutted Their House In Lagos by omotoyosiT(f): 1:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
RIP
Re: Widow Loses Her Three Children After Fire Gutted Their House In Lagos by jchioma: 1:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
gbolakpine:

It was learnt that the children could have been rescued before they were burnt; but tenants in the house were preoccupied with saving their property and taking their children to safety.

Hmmmmm!
Re: Widow Loses Her Three Children After Fire Gutted Their House In Lagos by greenhope(m): 2:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
She is my in-law. Pls just pray for her to survive it
Re: Widow Loses Her Three Children After Fire Gutted Their House In Lagos by blaise00700(m): 3:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
R.I.P cousins, my the Lord grant you eternal rest cry.

(1) (2) (Reply)

X / Must Read! Omoni Dishes Out 6 Important Tips For Proper Child Nutrition / Married Men With Pregnant Wives,how Do You Cope?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.