Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,798 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect (30490 Views)

Russian Parents Pretend To Be Dead To Trick Son Who Planned To Assassinate Them / Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) / Abia: We Planned To Murder Our ‘friend’ After Final Exam – Suspects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by kglamour(m): 8:18am On Dec 29, 2016
Freedom2016:
Yeah...believe this hocus pocus hogwash at your own tomfoolery. Another gimmick to frame ND up and to create tension between SS and SW while the North continue ravaging the resources. Next will be...IPOB members arrested to bomb NNPC towers Abuja to frame Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB up. SMH for this country!
Can you read at all?
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by joowealth(m): 8:18am On Dec 29, 2016
Their motive is even baseless according to this report. as in ........ "they (criminal group) are rich enough to fight Federal Government"
Why can't they channel that richness to resourceful things than destroying plans? May God help us in this very nation. Imagine how they even think self.
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by motini(m): 8:19am On Dec 29, 2016
There is a constant happening in the populace...just destroying infrastructure for government attention... the same government that might not give an ear to your plight
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by spako4(m): 8:19am On Dec 29, 2016
Freedom2016:
Yeah...believe this hocus pocus hogwash at your own tomfoolery. Another gimmick to frame ND up and to create tension between SS and SW while the North continue ravaging the resources. Next will be...IPOB members arrested to bomb NNPC towers Abuja to frame Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB up. I'm even surprised they didn't say Nnamdi Kanu sent them from prison. SMH for this country!

Mad man
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by Topbaze: 8:20am On Dec 29, 2016
I don't know why I just don't believe this lie..
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by GMBuhari: 8:22am On Dec 29, 2016
Stupid motherfuuckers disgracing Yoruba

In other news I read that

Amos was described as an Ijaw native of Arogbo, from Ese-Odo Local Government of Ondo State and a leading member of a Niger Delta Militant group, operating from the creeks of Ikorodu and Arepo areas of Lagos and Ogun states.
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by jaydee87(m): 8:24am On Dec 29, 2016
simplemach:
The WASTE--ERN part of this country never see anything, by the time the heat comes fully on you, you will call for a rerun of the presidential election so you choose right... Ndi ara.....!!!
promote peace...
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by Ritchiee: 8:24am On Dec 29, 2016
Ajibel:
Just imagine such wickedness. Kill people to draw the attention of the government. Smh
I SAID IT....RITUALISM ,ILLICIT DRUGS ETC PIONEERED BY IGBOS AND BOMBING ETC PIONEERED BY SS MILITANTS HAVE ALL BEEN EXPORTED TO THE SW WITH THE HELP OF SOME GULLIBLE YORUBAS LIKE AMOS...
MAY GOD SAVE US FROM THESE DEVILISH INCURSIONS.....

1 Like

Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 29, 2016
Everybody needs anemsty. What about me?
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by EvangelistNdudi(m): 8:28am On Dec 29, 2016
Last time I check, ONDO still belong to west
But when this news first came out, my brothers and sisters from WEST were busy pointing fingers at people of DELTA and other SS states

What am I driving at? Please make research and get the truth before you start accusing people.

What I want you all to know is 'there is no bad tribe but bad people'
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by ollyruffy: 8:29am On Dec 29, 2016
This is why these militants are meant to be treated like criminals and terrorists.

Imagine you want to blow up 3rd mainland bridge so that government can get you attention and collect free amnesty benefits.

Amnesty and giving contracts to these criminals is complete nonsense. End this menace of militantancy once and for all and stop playing politics with it.
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by APCmyheart(m): 8:29am On Dec 29, 2016
simplemach:
The WASTE--ERN part of this country never see anything, by the time the heat comes fully on you, you will call for a rerun of the presidential election so you choose right... Ndi ara.....!!!

Hmmm see comments, This shows you are still bitter about election lost when your Error have since move on...
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by chysam: 8:33am On Dec 29, 2016
simplemach:

Another confirmation that Jonathon's defeat is the cause of all renewed agitations and militancy.
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by APCmyheart(m): 8:35am On Dec 29, 2016
passyhansome:
One of the leaders of a notorious militant group operating in Ikorodu and Arepo areas of Lagos and Ogun states, ABIODUN AMOS, said yesterday, that his group planned to bomb the Third Mainland Bridge in Lagos because the Federal Government failed to consider its members for amnesty. The group had planned to bomb the bridge end of last month before Amos’ arrest by the Inspector-General of Police Special Intelligence Response Team, led by Abba Kyari, an Assistant Commissioner of Police, frustrated its efforts.

Am perplexed, I thought Militancy is for oil producing state, also thought it was just the Niger Delta Niggas, guess I was wrong that name ABIODUN AMOS belongs to brown roof bethren, Omonile, Agbero producing state, since Afonjas too are the in business I think its good for the bizness

One of those we are talking about, Just commenting without getting details.. OMG

Amos is from Ese-Odo in Ondo state and Ondo State is part of Niger Delta...

I just enlighten you on one of the things you don't know ..
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by Ten12(m): 8:35am On Dec 29, 2016
Yoruba alayes trying so hard to be like Niger delta niggers
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 29, 2016
AM TOO OLD TO BLV THE MEDIA STORY...... FRAMMING UP SOME GROUP...... NIGERIA GOV...... SO HE GAVE THEM ALL THE INFORMATION AND WHY THEY ARE DOING IT...... I THINK THIS IS A NOLLYWOOD MOVIE THOUGH
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by ojinuocheibi(m): 8:41am On Dec 29, 2016
Freedom2016:
Yeah...believe this hocus pocus hogwash at your own tomfoolery. Another gimmick to frame ND up and to create tension between SS and SW while the North continue ravaging the resources. Next will be...IPOB members arrested to bomb NNPC towers Abuja to frame Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB up. I'm even surprised they didn't say Nnamdi Kanu sent them from prison. Even the so-called explosive boxes HAVE EXPLOSIVE(DYNAMITE) WRITTEN ON THEM AND MADE IN CHINA...LIKE WE ARE FOOLS! HOW THEN DID THESE BOXES ENTER THE COUNTRY FROM CHINA WITHOUT CUSTOMS KNOWING? ARE THE MILITANTS BRAIN DEAD TO BE CARRYING BOXES OF EXPLOSIVES WITH EXPLOSIVES WRITTEN ALL OVER THEM? ND should hire me as their lawyer....Nigerian Customs will be crying in court! SMH for this country!
USE YOU BRAIN NA IT IS NOT AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY YOU GET THAT YOU LIFT YOUR FINGER AND TYPE TRASH
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by passyhansome(m): 8:43am On Dec 29, 2016
APCmyheart:

One of those we are talking about, Just commenting without getting details.. OMG

Amos is from Ese-Odo in Ondo state and Ondo State is part of Niger Delta...

I just enlighten you on one of the things you don't know ..

Is it the Ondo State I know or is there another one,
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by ogologoamu: 8:47am On Dec 29, 2016
ceeethru:
This guy call Amos Abiodun will never be seen as a terrorist simply because is not a Muslim and if he succeed they will be telling us sect of boko haram from north are ready to destroy yorubaland i never see any Muslim bearing #AMOS in my life.

What of Adamu?.
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by bigtt76(f): 8:54am On Dec 29, 2016
Foolish people! You want amnesty yet you continue to create chaos. Why not grant yourselves amnesty by dropping your arms and convert your 5tupid 7800 soldier men to farmers. Must everything be government government? Boko Haram is almost obliterated, the army would soon come and face you guys squarely angry
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by ruggedtimi(m): 8:54am On Dec 29, 2016
They should stop branding them niger delta militant.
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by sammhi(m): 8:54am On Dec 29, 2016
But they told us they are Niger Delta militants when did Abiodun Amoo became a ND militants chai
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by paradigmshift(m): 8:54am On Dec 29, 2016
another essay...
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by carchatz: 8:59am On Dec 29, 2016
Paul shut up your dirty nsukka mouth.

[s]
Enuguboy4nsk:
he's an afonja from ondo state...later the stewpeed Afonjas will be blaming ijaw people...amala and ewedu tribe alias ndi Yoruba
[/s]
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by Dindondin(m): 8:59am On Dec 29, 2016
simplemach:
I hope you are arrested ASAP! Mad loser
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by Ecosystem4u: 9:03am On Dec 29, 2016
gatti23:
south south don turn boko/biafra? chai
who is dis small boy? we are discussing a seriuos issue n may not need secondary school boys here.
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by ayindejimmy(m): 9:03am On Dec 29, 2016
Esseite:
Is it not the same 3rd mainland bridge that fisher-men and their young ones ply under the bridge and even sit on the pillars below...

I feel this story is just propaganda... i can authoritatively tell you that security outfit come up with such stories to get funds and positive publicity from govt and masses...

Or the apapa bridge that people sleep on the pillar slabs of the bridge..

Or the thugs that claim jetty attendants at cms..

Or the canoe driver that ply the waters as late as 10pm who claim to be chandlers..

And you know all these while you lay on ur bed from the Daily data subscription on ur Tecno phone?!

Are you suggesting we believe you over the NA who's on ground?
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by APCmyheart(m): 9:04am On Dec 29, 2016
ollyruffy:
This is why these militants are meant to be treated like criminals and terrorists.

Imagine you want to blow up 3rd mainland bridge so that government can get you attention and collect free amnesty benefits.

Amnesty and giving contracts to these criminals is complete nonsense. End this menace of militantancy once and for all and stop playing politics with it.

Well we are to Blame GEJ for giving them that contract in the first place and they think it will always be like that..
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by Ecosystem4u: 9:09am On Dec 29, 2016
Ritchiee:
I SAID IT....RITUALISM ,ILLICIT DRUGS ETC PIONEERED BY IGBOS AND BOMBING ETC PIONEERED BY SS MILITANTS HAVE ALL BEEN EXPORTED TO THE SW WITH THE HELP OF SOME GULLIBLE YORUBAS LIKE AMOS...
MAY GOD SAVE US FROM THESE DEVILISH INCURSIONS.....

The reverse is the case. BLOODY HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by eldoradoxx: 9:10am On Dec 29, 2016
ceeethru:
This guy call Amos Abiodun will never be seen as a terrorist simply because is not a Muslim and if he succeed they will be telling us sect of boko haram from north are ready to destroy yorubaland i never see any Muslim bearing #AMOS in my life.
He is at best a Vandal. To be a terrorist to me, he has to hold knife over a person's throat, scream Allahu Akbar and then slit the throat and say "I kill you in the name of Allah". You see why I can't classify him as a terrorist? Tell your brothers to commit crime but leave Allah or Islam out of it. There is no more feral or deadly crime than that committed in the name of God/Allah.
Re: Why We Planned To Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge- Suspect by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 29, 2016
ayindejimmy:

And you know all these while you lay on ur bed from the Daily data subscription on ur Tecno phone?!

Are you suggesting we believe you over the NA who's on ground?

I have been to a police station and was told what to write on a statement.. i vehemently refused and they threatened to lock me up if i didnt write what was said, i got my lawyer involved although had to part with N30,000..

This guys might even be a police man given dynamite, taken pictures just to douse the story of the kidnapped kids from schools in epe.. tomorrow he resumes duty at his table..

Even though i dont use a techno phone, its a good phone, gradually making its way up... compliments of the season and happy holidays.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UPS Staff Attacks His Wife In Lagos, Flees (Disturbing Photos) / M.C Fenujawire Attacked By Robbers In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) / Boko Haram Terrorist Arrested In Ondo State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.