Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel (51880 Views)

Man Rapes A Mentally Challenged Girl In Ibadan / Protest In Asaba As A 52-Year-Old Man Rapes A 2-Year-Old Girl (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by BodyKiss(m): 1:59pm On Dec 29, 2016
DonEffiong:
why are they taking the girl to the hospital as if she was forced or drug?
if the man said she has been doing it for months then that girl should be ask and confirm if it true
maybe she did it out of her own free will and both should be given their measured dose of punishment
not acting as if the man charm the girl into the act

OP change the topic from rape to something else
it doesn't represent the message

Which rat hole are you from? Do you know what is called statutory rape? A girl of 10 years cannot consent to sex. This is something you ought to instinctively know if you don't have pedophile tendencies.
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by BodyKiss(m): 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
Aniedi30:
He has being sleeping with her for months now.. And the girl is just 10, she carry her leg follow the man to the hotel then remove her pant at 10? the man cassave pass through her Wee Wee, for me the girl might me 10 but her Wee Wee will be that of 30 years old

This one will one day be a parent. Still wonder why most Nigerian parents are negligent and clueless on how to raise kids?

1 Like

Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by ajepako(f): 2:08pm On Dec 29, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Some flat heads will come here and be shouting afonja whenever this kind of thing happens in the South West,I guess this man is also an afonja and the incident also happened in the South West. Awon olosi olori pembele aje okuta ma mu omi.

Ajepako they have caughted your ex boyfriend in the act tongue tongue

Olooraye...
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by noziz(m): 2:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
This is my judgement: make them put broom stick for the tip of the man dickson cry
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by Awafolashade(f): 2:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
seguno2:
Why is the hotel manager not also arrested?
Why is the hotel not sealed?
I wonder o,why did the manager didn't suspected the man,for a month.

1 Like

Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by freeDR(m): 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
DonEffiong:
if the man said she has been doing it for months then that girl should be ask and confirm if it true
maybe she did it out of her own free will and both should be given their measured dose of punishment

You are ignorant.
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by Lh19(m): 2:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
adonbilivit:
he has bleeped her to the point that he has no blood left in him. look how dry he looks. take him to kirikiri let those pussy starved bad guys in there "pour" back the sperm he wasted on that girl. make them tear him nyash.

Bro this your comment is golden grin grin grin
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by NemzySeries(m): 2:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
U're 61 & sex is d only tin on ur mind wen U're supposed to b telling ur grandkids stories of world war, civil war & aw u survived hardship.....shame u on papa......U're 61, letz say u bkam sexually active wen u were 20, which means for abt 41yrs of ur life U've bin screwing & yet u made ursef a papa whoree
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by jaeyking(m): 2:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
DonEffiong:

Dude dont be a fool she is 10yrs old an A minor. The stupid old man should face d full wrath of the law.. Let for me i will insert hot nail into the opening of his penis.........

The sunderland football a. Johnson is in prison cuz he had sex with a 17yrs old gal (still a minor) not to talk of a 10yrs old gal.. Nigeria law is so stupid for my liking
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
DonEffiong:

Pidgin2:

You need a neurologist psychiatrist, your brain needs to be examined treated with high dose of antipsychotics asap (no pun intended)
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by gulfer: 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2016
friedcorn:
Useless Southwest, cone head, tiger mark man. Brown roof idiot.
Hope you had a formal education
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
[quote author=Oktoberfest post=52361237][/quote]

He might be suffering from brain abscess hence his faulty reasoning that's why I said he needed a neurologist so why did you correct my post
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by IYANGBALI: 3:00pm On Dec 29, 2016
ajepako:

Olooraye...
speak English jo.
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 29, 2016
Pidgin2:

He might be suffering from brain abscess hence his faulty reasoning that's why I said he needed a neurologist so why did you correct my post
If its brain abscess then he should be convulsing quietly somewhere not spewing trash online,i'l go with organic brain damage
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2016
friedcorn:
Useless Southwest, cone head, tiger mark man. Brown roof idiot.
>:FLAT HEAD...do u read the thread at all...seems ur small screen phone is deceiving
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2016
When i was seven, a lady of 21 then which happen to be my friend's sister, brought a knife out that i should start fu... Ckin and suckling her, nobody to hear me out,
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by IamOpemipo(m): 3:05pm On Dec 29, 2016
epistleNow:

Timothy Onyeukwu ?

Easy lion, i'm jus havin fun
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 29, 2016
noetic5:
Read more n see more pix

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/12/61-year-old-man-arrested-for-raping-10.html

Innocent girl

Girl who has been sleeping with men for months in a hotel is not innocent. angry

She is a business woman.
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by LeanonGOD(m): 3:08pm On Dec 29, 2016
Oktoberfest:

Have you drank a mixture of both Sapele & Majidun water ?
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by dabrightt: 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
IamOpemipo:
Afonjaa grin
where have you kept your brain..God will deliver you from the influence of osogbo weed u inherited frm ur village elders
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by eesaah(m): 3:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
Both of them are probably staffs of a baby factory! The police should investigate further
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by walosky(m): 3:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
That Rapist has an Afonja blood flowing in his veins

if u quote me, eh......d thunder wey just finish dry fasting go scatter u
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by Easy1401(m): 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2016
pls when Aba turns to Kenya where weird news become rampant. Baby factory, canal knowledge with minor, kidnapping abeg enough is enough
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by entrepreneurmic: 4:04pm On Dec 29, 2016
Janetessy:
Chisos

This man is an e diot
WICKED
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by fboonmy: 4:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
walosky:
That Rapist has an Afonja blood flowing in his veins

if u quote me, eh......d thunder wey just finish dry fasting go scatter u
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by iukpe: 4:23pm On Dec 29, 2016
Freiden:
Timothy Onyeukwu

#caseclosed

OBOT on his shirt.
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by eyinjuege: 4:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
BodyKiss:

This one will one day be a parent. Still wonder why most Nigerian parents are negligent and clueless on how to raise kids?

Is it today fathers have been raping their underaged daughters? When you hear anyone in support of defilers of children, know for sure they will do same to their own child
By their comments you shall know them.
Some evil is just innate in some people. Nothing can change that. Its in them, its their destiny to destroy innocence. They are plenty like that on NL.
Don't be deceived that all those you read their comments are human beings. Some are just animals in human skin.
Its a sad state of affairs that our judiciary and executive arms of govt is rubbish. Evil is left to thrive, unapologetically.
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by djbobby007: 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
but y igboman?wicked man
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
DonEffiong:

Just read yourself! A 10yrs old having sex out of her own free will?
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by pizzylee(m): 5:02pm On Dec 29, 2016
undecided

Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by 99foxxy(f): 5:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
She his ugly stinking self, you rot in jail, after he has spent few months there he will look like devils guard man and when he starts having protruding stomach they will say it's prison suffering not knowing that it's nemesis hand work... No peace for the wicked.
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel by MeAboki(m): 5:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
It must have been due to his tribe and religion; them Catholic priests love raping children, he must have been well tutored.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Drugs Husband, Sets Him Ablaze / Yahoo Boy, Osas Osaretine Kills His Girlfriend, Elohor In Edo (Video) / Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.