Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,409 members, 7,861,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:52 AM

Remembering Chapecoense Fallen Heroes - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Remembering Chapecoense Fallen Heroes (232 Views)

Remembering Sam Okwaraji: 31 Years After His Death / Remembering Samuel Okwaraji: 28 Years After (PHOTOS) / Remembering Yakubu Aiyegbeni Today- His June 2010 Miss Cannot Be Overemphasized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Remembering Chapecoense Fallen Heroes by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 29, 2016
Today is another day to remember the Chapecoense fallen heroes.

November 29, 2016, was recorded as a black day in football history when a Brazillian Football club Chapecoense plane crashed in Colombia.

Nineteen players and coaching staff including journalists were among the 71 who died.

The victims were unable to celebrate this 2016 Christmas with friends and families --- just as you and I did --- simply because they were on their way to fulfill  their duties as football stars.

The tragic Brazillian club were due to play local team Atletico Nacional in the Sudamerica Cup final.

The painful part, however, is Chapecoense forward Tiago da Rocha Vieira, also known as Tiaguinho, who  found out he was to become a father - just one week before he was killed in the Colombian jet crash....Death denied him the opportunity to hold and feel the warmth of his child --- not even for once.

I can't stop wondering how the affected families are doing. I know many of them are yet to get over this. Some of them will pretend during the day, while they break inside at night.

And the most painful tears are those that quietly soak your pillow at night. But I believe there's always light at the end of every tunnel.

All my prayers and deepest condolences to families, friends and fans of those who lost their lives....as the dead continue to REST in the bossom of our Lord Jesus Christ....AMEN!

Three players - defender Alan Luciano Ruschel (See pic above), reserve goalkeeper Jackson Ragnar Follmann and centre-back Helio Hermito Zampier Neto - were said to be among the six survivors.

http://www.footballmole.com/2016/12/remembering-chapecoense-fallen-heroes.html?m=1

[url]FOOTBALLMOLE.COM[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Material Minerals / The Reset System / Sdgsdg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.