Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" (8346 Views)

'King Of Love': A Review Of Kizz Daniel's Third Studio Album By Iamsynord / Top Five Nigerian Songs that Revolutionised Song Covers In Nigeria - Iamsynord / The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by slimthugchimee2(m): 9:24pm On Jan 06, 2017
a a certain airforce username is still there mumuing himeself

1 Like

Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by omoadeleye(m): 9:24pm On Jan 06, 2017
IDGAF
Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by bidexolumanish(m): 9:25pm On Jan 06, 2017
sadfor real

Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
g
Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by bartho77(m): 9:27pm On Jan 06, 2017
Why.........?

Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by dschools: 9:28pm On Jan 06, 2017
New ni! Song ke!! Tonight kwa!!!

Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by nwaimoroseyaho: 9:29pm On Jan 06, 2017
good luck
Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 06, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by dopechoks(m): 9:31pm On Jan 06, 2017
Searching for the f*cks........

Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2017
[quote author=Synord post=52356932][/quote]
Which one of them you be?
Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by drealj: 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2017
BrutalJab:
What a waste of MB. Damn!

Voice be like frog own, beat be like panpangolo. You better go and find something doing with your life. Mtcheeew

Infact, how much do I pay you to stay away from the studio and anything called music?
nairaland para anythin.d fear of nairaland comment is d beginning of comport
Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by repogirl(f): 9:38pm On Jan 06, 2017
Very nice ... The instrumentals are really good and you were good on the track but I think the producer needs to tune your vocals slightly with auto tune or something.

It was really good but a little tuning so that the vocals are not so plain. My thoughts sha and I am not an expert.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by fergieboy: 9:40pm On Jan 06, 2017
undecided

Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 06, 2017
Honest critique:

First of all, nice vocals. Its a breath of fresh air to hear an afropop act that doesn't overuse autotune. When I saw some comments on the first page I was expecting it to be terrible but it wasn't at all. The vocals are clean.

Lyrical Content: To be frank I wasn't impressed by the lyrics at all. I know typical afropop music doesn't involve heavy emphasis on the lyrics but you could do better.

I like the production.

And the overall flow of the song wasn't bad at all.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 06, 2017
Synord:
Nairalander and Entertainment critic, Synord returns after a long break from.music with a new rnb afro pop banger entitled TONIGHT..On this joint, he employs the services of vocalist , Ybeez to deliver a quite impressive track..

A remix is in the works with one of Nigeria's top music act..

DOWNLOAD HERE

Criticism and Observations are highly welcome..Thanks

Bro, do you mind performing next month at the nairaland valentine party?
Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by Synord(m): 9:49pm On Jan 06, 2017
repogirl:
Very nice ... The instrumentals are really good and you were good on the track but I think the producer needs to tune your vocals slightly with auto tune or something.

It was really good but a little tuning so that the vocals are not so plain. My thoughts sha and I am not an expert.

Thank you.. We were trying to avoid the stereotypical over use of auto tune in most Nigerian tracks... But this has been noted..

The next track, lyrics will be improved, auto tune used effectively and a overall better track.. thank you mentor !!!

1 Like

Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by AprokoNaija: 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2017
Synord:
Nairalander and Entertainment critic, Synord returns after a long break from.music with a new rnb afro pop banger entitled TONIGHT..On this joint, he employs the services of vocalist , Ybeez to deliver a quite impressive track..

A remix is in the works with one of Nigeria's top music act..

DOWNLOAD HERE

Criticism and Observations are highly welcome..Thanks

I swear down, synord, this is not a bad production as speculated by some sadist here... improvement is germane sha

" ur Kaka is a miracle... I love you pass alert... I no get time for grammar, I no be wole soyinka"

1 Like

Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by Synord(m): 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
AnonyNymous:
Honest critique:

First of all, nice vocals. Its a breath of fresh air to hear an afropop act that doesn't overuse autotune. When I saw some comments on the first page I was expecting it to be terrible but it wasn't at all. The vocals are clean.

Lyrical Content: To be frank I wasn't impressed by the lyrics at all. I know typical afropop music doesn't involve heavy emphasis on the lyrics but you could do better.

I like the production.

And the overall flow of the song wasn't bad at all.

Thanks boss.better and more mature lyrics next time boss..

It was more like a freestyle and the next track we promise to up the quality.. Good music always..

U can follow on Twitter @iamsynord.I follow back..

1 Like

Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by pressplay411(m): 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
Talent #Check/
Lyrics #NotBad/
Beat #CouldBeBetter/
Hook #NotCatchy/

You got it so just keep at it.
Improve on your hooks.
A song is only as good as its hook. I remember when every record had wizkid on it cos he made the sickest hooks.
Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by Category1: 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
Bro this shit wack

Afrobeat don evolve oooo
Hope say u dey hear latest songs?
Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by wayne4loan: 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2017
Synord:

May God almighty make you happy sir..
thanks for your contribution !!!
lalasticlala
epic response .... U have the attitude of a superstar
Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by Chanchit: 9:55pm On Jan 06, 2017
First I'm happy synord made front page, e no easy. Nice track bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by Synord(m): 9:59pm On Jan 06, 2017
Chanchit:
First I'm happy synord made front page, e no easy. Nice track bro.

Boss , am.working on a song with a few of the very best of nairaland artists...Pls gimme ur email ...!!! So we talk and sort it out.

Everyone go chop this year baba !!!
Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by cloudyskygrind(m): 10:05pm On Jan 06, 2017
What's the title of the song?
Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by JulietAmar(f): 10:05pm On Jan 06, 2017
The song is Dope man, more grease to your elbow.
Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by ikp120(m): 10:06pm On Jan 06, 2017
Bro that thing was neither convincing nor deep at all... Which one be "baby girl tonight tonight"? undecided

Rhyme is not a must in music except you are a rapper; just make it real, deep, intriguing, and convincing.

But the beat was some sorta unique mehn, not like all this copy and paste beats we've got everywhere grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by Synord(m): 10:11pm On Jan 06, 2017
JulietAmar:
The song is Dope man, more grease to your elbow.

Aunty Juliet, help me post an IG video of you jamming to this song..

I get one small gift for u sis..bless u ...

Expecting smiley
Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by EmperorShizzy: 10:18pm On Jan 06, 2017
Synord:

Aunty Juliet, help me post an IG video of you jamming to this song..
I get one small gift for u sis..bless u ...
Expecting smiley
Nigga you tried nice one cool
Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by Krisddon: 10:22pm On Jan 06, 2017
Downloaded the song... I want to say big ups bro! Pay no mind to those bashing on u ok? Music is not easy, u tried but u can still do better. Don't feel down cos of those harsh words some guys are using.... What are most of the so-called stars singing? When the star in you shines, even if you sing something worse than this people will dance so it takes consistency and prayers. one again, big ups!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by Krisddon: 10:27pm On Jan 06, 2017
repogirl:

Your comment made me check ur profile, I'm impressed. Ur face is as beautiful as ur comment.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by Chanchit: 10:30pm On Jan 06, 2017
Synord:

Boss , am.working on a song with a few of the very best of nairaland artists...Pls gimme ur email ...!!! So we talk and sort it out.

Everyone go chop this year baba !!!

bosunofficial@gmail.com
Re: Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight" by Synord(m): 10:30pm On Jan 06, 2017
EmperorShizzy:

Nigga you tried nice one cool

Shizzy the magic fingers ...ise yen lo Lori Instagram..

Hash tag tonight and a video of u grooving to the song..

Thanks big G wink

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Johnny Drille - Dear Future Wife / How to Upload Music Free on Waptrick / Can Anyone Translate The Parts Of Ifunanya Which Are Not In English?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.