Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,954 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Fraud, Stupidity And Corruption In Nigeria - Ifeyinka Adeyemo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fraud, Stupidity And Corruption In Nigeria - Ifeyinka Adeyemo (315 Views)

Michael Adesina Adeyemo's Burial Pics: Ajimobi, Alao-Akala, Oyo Lawmakers Attend / Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) / Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fraud, Stupidity And Corruption In Nigeria - Ifeyinka Adeyemo by asavibe: 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2016
Today is another day with another story on the Internet, some are interesting while some are nothing but foolish, fraud, act of corruption and the greatest height of stupidity in our dearest country Nigeria, some of you might have heard the story of the Federal Government in attempt to purchase 400 million naira vehicles for former presidents of Nigeria (Obasanjo, Jonathan, gen.yakubu, shehu shagari, Ibrahim Babangida, Ernest shonekan and abdusalami Abubakar.
So my question is (ABEG FOR WHAT?), sometimes I wonder what our leaders are turning our dearest country (Nigeria) into - we have people in the hospital, people on the street scavenging, we have orphanage homes, bad roads, kolomental (EPILEPSY) electricity, poor academic structure, insubstantial hospital equipment and so much more and all our unintelligent Government want to buy is 400 million Naira vehicles for financial buoyant Ex-presidents. let me quickly borrow a Yoruba word (Awon oloshi eyan, awon alaye baje (if you understand yoruba, please translate that to someone that cares to know). I will crown my word with - the stupidity and the greatest height of corruption infused into our country is preposterous and insane. Because no one can stand against this callous act, the government kept tramping on the future of the country and the youths are so speechless and rendered visionless

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why Is The Federal Ministry Of Education Enslaving It's Workers / Ex-militants Beg Buhari To Wade Into Unpaid Amnesty Arrears / ApoloOf S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.