Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Sacked Ekiti LG Chairmen Reject Fayose's N35m Offer - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sacked Ekiti LG Chairmen Reject Fayose's N35m Offer (24881 Views)

13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP / Ekiti LG Poll: PDP Win All 16 Lgas / Supreme Court Orders N3.3bn Payment To LG Chairmen Unlawfully Removed By Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sacked Ekiti LG Chairmen Reject Fayose's N35m Offer by ajbf: 5:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
TuCloz:
35million out of 3.3Billion- that's roughly10%. Kai, politicians you guys are wickeRd embarassed
1% and not 10%
Re: Sacked Ekiti LG Chairmen Reject Fayose's N35m Offer by Handsomecole(m): 6:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
You collected his rice now you want to collect 3.3 Billion again?? Not possible... grin
Re: Sacked Ekiti LG Chairmen Reject Fayose's N35m Offer by OYAY(m): 6:29pm On Dec 29, 2016
This people must be kidding,where do they wants Ekiti govt to get 3.3b when workers salary is still being owed? Fayose even tried offering them something sef,they should be patriotic more than this and knows that their case is a national liberation for local govt system from governors that have taken solace in running LG like their family settings.

1 Like

Re: Sacked Ekiti LG Chairmen Reject Fayose's N35m Offer by marqueetim(m): 6:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
Babe are you paid by the APC?
Why are you always Pro-APC #Just Asking
NgeneUkwenu:
The Federal Govt should deduct the damn cash from Ekiti State Monthly allocation..
Re: Sacked Ekiti LG Chairmen Reject Fayose's N35m Offer by Moonland100(m): 7:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
Agimor:
These will serve as a litmus test to Fayose integrity. Oya pay what you owe.
Is he the one that owed it: It was Fayemi that sacked them not Fayose. I won't lie to u if am Fayose I will let next administration handle that.

1 Like

Re: Sacked Ekiti LG Chairmen Reject Fayose's N35m Offer by akinsmyk(m): 7:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
focus7:
The same Fayose that accused the FG of disrespecting court order, the same Fayose that was said to be defending his people.

Hypocrites everywhere!!!

Use your common sense nah. I am not a PDP nor APC member but I'll tell you the truth.

Fayemi of APC sacked them, he caused the rubbish on ground. Now its Fayose who is to pay for what he knows nothing about.

How much is Ekiti state allocation that he would pay that kinda money outrightly in this recession?

He had done well, obeying the court by starting with #35m.

If he paid 16 LG to the detriment of whole workers and other things to be done in the state, you'll be the first to call him a fool.

Why splash that amount on 16LG chairmen and councillors when it can take care of the whole state.

I expected something better than you said. I:m disappointed

1 Like

Re: Sacked Ekiti LG Chairmen Reject Fayose's N35m Offer by MeAboki(m): 8:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
This is a test for Fayose to also uphold the rule of law not only when it applies to him.
Re: Sacked Ekiti LG Chairmen Reject Fayose's N35m Offer by SirHenry105(m): 8:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
Agulimah:
See Saint Fayose o
...... He didn't create the problem, Fayemi did... He is only doing the best he can..

1 Like

Re: Sacked Ekiti LG Chairmen Reject Fayose's N35m Offer by bouncing99: 8:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
the law sees no governor in power but sees government...so fayose is negotiating on behalf of the govt irrespective of the perpetrator( but should be reviewed to penalise such perpetrator)....the sacked chairmen should be considerate enough nd be more patriotic to be opened for negotiaion considering the economy situation..
Re: Sacked Ekiti LG Chairmen Reject Fayose's N35m Offer by leonny2004: 9:48pm On Dec 29, 2016
With all due respect, even d justice dept should handle things with common reasoning. A state whose entire allocation sometime dis year was few naira above 800million, at anoda time 1.6billion, who still owes annual salaries of 5months, should dash some bunch of thieves 3.3billion naira for an issue between Dem and d fraudulent ex-governor who embezzled UBEC, funds dat we d people of Ekiti is still suffering from...am actually speechless....and I he's som political illiterate talk dat d government shuld pay..am amazed really...dis is broad light stealing...Pls let those of us here in Ekiti respond to this....i beg outsiders who are jst sentimental shuld stay out of this....

1 Like

Re: Sacked Ekiti LG Chairmen Reject Fayose's N35m Offer by temmyfukky: 10:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
ℓ need money for xmas a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ new year mR Governor
Re: Sacked Ekiti LG Chairmen Reject Fayose's N35m Offer by math2001: 12:18am On Dec 30, 2016
the military is not sitting in the barrack in the USA.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4673901_untitledf_jpeg270be0234f9fe5ee3431cf309767674d

[img][/img]

Re: Sacked Ekiti LG Chairmen Reject Fayose's N35m Offer by math2001: 12:21am On Dec 30, 2016
sad

Re: Sacked Ekiti LG Chairmen Reject Fayose's N35m Offer by math2001: 12:25am On Dec 30, 2016
angry sad

Re: Sacked Ekiti LG Chairmen Reject Fayose's N35m Offer by psalmsjob: 3:27am On Dec 30, 2016
Agulimah:
See Saint Fayose o

Fayose, Wike boy pay them their money!
Re: Sacked Ekiti LG Chairmen Reject Fayose's N35m Offer by psalmsjob: 4:01am On Dec 30, 2016
[quote author=Agulimah post=52378226][/quote] I'm not that gullible, if you need my phone number just ask.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

$500b Oil Block Sold For $1.3b By Nigerian Government / Five Prominent Fights Among Buhari’s Appointees / Orji Kalu Distributes More Motorcycles, Sewing Machines To Constituents (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.