Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding (50161 Views)

Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos / Excited Groom Steals The Show While Dancing With His Bride At Their Wedding / Air Force Officer Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by faitheverest(f): 4:56pm On Dec 29, 2016
There are one thousand and one ladies doing this everyday... Not a new thing. Me self don't wear make most times and I'm still beautiful...
Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by nathpope(m): 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2016
leofab:
Publicity stunt

Publicity stunt ko.. .privacity stunt ni..

U mean being make-up free is a publicity stunt?
Hmmmm.....chckn ur dp, i can c y u said dat.. .

#babypancake... .

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by manikspears: 5:05pm On Dec 29, 2016
SexyNairalander:
booked

I always say it, on our first date we must go swim, that's how some will make up and you might end up dating your ex again without knowing
Actually that lady looks beautiful with or without make up

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by SexyNairalander: 5:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
manikspears:

Actually that lady looks beautiful with or without make up
Yea that's my purpose of using her pic
Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by Mikylopez(f): 5:08pm On Dec 29, 2016
discman2k2:

Wtf, u look fake *Lopez, u dont sound normal bae!

because uve been deceiving urself wt make up shudnt giv u d f*ckn audacity to insult a proud Natural beauty. She's proud of it, & d hubby aint blind. R u proud of urs?
c'mon deriz time for everything itz her wedding she ought to look her best she goan show her kids her wedding picture.... u dnt want dem thinking mommy was sick or smtin.... lolz i aint decieving ma self i look good without make us... ps i only use lipstick and eyepencil
Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by Mikylopez(f): 5:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
haibe:
you look fake, truth be told..
lolz like barbie doll shey
Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
Bitchvibe:
Finally anas09 and kingebukasblog surface. Congrats.

Lol .. wetin happen grin
Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by Xantosdamy(m): 5:19pm On Dec 29, 2016
she is looking okay without makeup #call all d fake queens to cum and see
Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by manikspears: 5:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
SexyNairalander:
Yea that's my purpose of using her pic
Ok.if you know her ,tell her someone said" nice one ".
Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by Iamabraham(m): 6:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
debbydee:
na wa ooo

have you checked my signature
No, I haven't.
Why should I check it?
Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by soath(m): 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
Life's simple.
Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by AngryArmani: 6:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
Nothing beautiful here. She looks ugly and unhappy
Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by doskie(m): 6:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
INTROVERT:

Simple and neat

but she kind of looks sad low confidence.
Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by seunfape(m): 6:41pm On Dec 29, 2016
If this one na news make I die
Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by Flashh: 7:02pm On Dec 29, 2016
Gaxx01:
Abegi use small make up joor
Na you face?

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by enitey(f): 7:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
Make una dae deceive unaself o
Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by Anas09: 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Lol .. wetin happen grin
Dem say na me and you dey wed and me without makeup? This pipo no go ke pesin.
Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by akeensbussy(m): 7:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
This is great!
Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by gbmclub: 8:00pm On Dec 29, 2016
i smell deeper life
Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 29, 2016
Good for her. I pray our nowadays ladies emulate her smiley
Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by Johnhug66(m): 9:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
grin[color=#006600][/color] E wo natural hair e,ko tun wa lo mary caye,o tun wa stand well well ah jesu mo ti gbe
I think those lines are made 4 her in baddo's voice though TEAMNOTOMARYCAYE
Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by ChukaLupin(m): 9:41pm On Dec 29, 2016
Chipappii:
Nice. But I would love my wife to look her best on our day.

And after then?
Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 30, 2016
Nothing fine about her. Nothing.
We are in serious trouble if this is how most black women look without makeup. This is frankly scary.
Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by iAlvini(m): 1:57am On Dec 30, 2016
Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 30, 2016
That's me everyday: no makeup. I'm simple like that.

Shout out to all the females out there
who don't feel the need to paint their face before being seen.
Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by synclaire: 7:32am On Dec 30, 2016
Natural beauty
Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by dotman4real007(m): 7:49am On Dec 30, 2016
NotOfThis:
That's me everyday: no makeup. I'm simple like that.

Shout out to all the females out there
who don't feel the need to paint their face before being seen.
Lol i am laughing ooo because all your ladies no go plenty ooo!!! Heavy Painting has taken over!!!!

Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by toprealman: 8:17am On Dec 30, 2016
Chipappii:
Nice. But I would love my wife to look her best on our day.
Not what you want but what she likes!
Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by Benblaq(m): 9:59am On Dec 30, 2016
Mikylopez:
wtf she looks sick truth be told! she doesn't have joyous expressions on her face
so make-up does d trick..nawa
Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 30, 2016
this must be in anambra
Re: Photos Of A Make-up Free Bride At Her Wedding by Mikylopez(f): 10:51am On Dec 30, 2016
Benblaq:
so make-up does d trick..nawa
powder would have done d magic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bride's Brother Wears Agbada With Late Dad's Face As Support During Wedding / Anuoluwapo Adebanjo Designed Queen Elizabeth’s 90th Birthday Cake / "Please Attend My Burial"- Dead Man Begs People To Come For His Burial In Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.