Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary (47130 Views)

Desmond Elliot And Wife, Victoria Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary / Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary / Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by quiverfull(m): 5:59pm On Dec 29, 2016
RMD broke hearts when he "stole" Jumobi back then. But bros, that you've stayed married to her scandal-free all these years, you do well.

3 Likes

Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by martineverest(m): 6:02pm On Dec 29, 2016
i could remember jumobi,AI 'launch break' presenter...usually watch her show @ 1pm dat year...she was every man's dream wife,until RMD snatched her

1 Like

Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Angelinastto(f): 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
Woah! Awesome!
Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by johncreek: 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
I just dey observe

Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by HCF(m): 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
bejeria101:
She was the hottest thing AIT had bak in the days. RMD startd to date her when he lost his wife to cancer. Happy couple
Yes Jumobi was quite unique then. But,Mee, RMD's first wife died of complications from fibroid not cancer.

2 Likes

Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by martineverest(m): 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2016
yekparikpa:
It's funny how time flies. Jumobi!
could remember her show on AIT...i was still in primary school,then
Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by passyhansome(m): 6:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
That way if you give a fuc.k

Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Myself2(m): 6:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
lexyman:
This lady used to be a presenter some years back God will continue to bless your union sir

Yes Lunchtime Gbedu or something like that on Ait in the late 99-2001 or so

Then she was Jumobi Adegbesan

Kudos to her for wearing ear plugs that did not allow her hear all the yimu yimu by olofofos about RMD

2 Likes

Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by naptu2: 6:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
RMD was previously married to famous editor and publisher of Classique Magazine, May Ellen-Ezekiel (MEE), but she died in 1996 during an operation to remove fibroids. (MEE famously interviewed Fela and that was when he made the jokes about faculty and technology).

Jumobi Adegbesan presented Lunch Break and Juke Box on AIT before she married RMD.

1 Like

Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Calendarman: 6:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
Nice one
Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by miltonchux(m): 6:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
bejeria101:
She was the hottest thing AIT had bak in the days. RMD startd to date her when he lost his wife to cancer. Happy couple
Chairman get your facts before commenting, he didn't loose his wife to cancer. Me died during an operation on fibroid .
Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Myself2(m): 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
miltonchux:

Chairman get your facts before commenting, he didn't loose his wife to cancer. Me died during an operation on fibroid .

Fact
And it's MEE (May Ellen Ezekiel) not Me
Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
FisifunKododada:
cheesy you want to be successful in this life? Marry a Yoruba woman cheesy
ok
Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Myself2(m): 6:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
passyhansome:
That way if you give a fuc.k

Even when doing follow follow,you should know when it's appropriate,in these years of TV personalities having marriages that last for months or even few weeks,when you see one celebrating 16th wedding anniversary , it,s not a time to become childish with your comment

4 Likes

Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by PrettyGaby(f): 6:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
SWORD419:
from the pic, i thought it was thier 25th anniversary, gotcha marry Early
his first wife died
Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by shaqhead: 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2016
Toks2008:
This is the type of pics I love to see and not the overrated boring prewedding pics.
abi o my broda....i think say na only me d thing tire!
Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by virtual3xpert: 6:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
I have to say that i'm amazed and really happy for this couple. All of these are not just words, she really took a back seat and is tolerating a lot. That's what marriage is: love, sacrifice, forgiveness, tolerance. I pray they continue to wax stronger and that i'll be able to show my own future husband all of these and more. I can't wait to meet him and start the journey.

Jumobi is an exemplary woman and a true helpmeet, not like the types we see everywhere these days who'll leave their homes because their husband coughed or sneezed.

2 Likes

Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by arabaribiti(m): 6:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
Most indomie children won't know the story same time raymond dokpesi also marry another presenter from AIT
Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 29, 2016
Cute couple, anniversaries like this make us have hope in the marriage institution,cos the rate of divorces and separation these days is alarming
Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by chimhigher(m): 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
RMD..fine boy

1 Like

Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by AngelicBeing: 6:41pm On Dec 29, 2016
tongue
Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 29, 2016
Same Jumobi of that year on AIT, that does LunchBreak in the late 90's . I'm sure many here can't understand Small small shuldren won't angry angry sad angry

1 Like

Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
Wow this ,wow that , wow everything angry angry angry :- undecided angry
Janetessy:
Wow

Cute couple
Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
Guy, try drop this load nw, ur shoulder no dey pain u angry
2people:
ok
Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 29, 2016
U mean Stella Dama[b]s[/b]cus
Bisjosh:
grin

I remember when stella tried and tried
The wife is really a patient person kiss
Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 29, 2016
Stole how
quiverfull:
RMD broke hearts when he "stole" Jumobi back then. But bros, that you've stayed married to her scandal-free all these years, you do well.
Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by HomeOfMe(f): 6:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
FisifunKododada:
A family friend of ours married a Yoruba woman from iwo in osun state. He was so rich that he established his wife with almost 50million naira. We didn't know the woman was not worth the trouble. She was sleeping with the houseboy,her husband's friends and every man she flirts with. After two boys,she returned her bride price with her own hands. She couldn't keep her legs closed. Not every Yoruba woman is like that,at least my sisters-in- law are responsible married women.

1 Like

Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
Not lunchtime, LunchBreak angry
Myself2:

Yes Lunchtime Gbedu or something like that on Ait in the late 99-2001 or so

Then she was Jumobi Adegbesan

Kudos to her for wearing ear plugs that did not allow her hear all the yimu yimu by olofofos about RMD
Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by curvilicious: 7:01pm On Dec 29, 2016
FisifunKododada:

Oga abeg why? angry
Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 29, 2016
Wow I remember that Jukebox, someone took it over to the defunct MBI then, forgotten that girls name with diastema shocked
naptu2:
RMD was previously married to famous editor and publisher of Classique Magazine, May Ellen-Ezekiel (MEE), but she died in 1996 during an operation to remove fibroids. (MEE famously interviewed Fela and that was when he made the jokes about faculty and technology).

Jumobi Adegbesan presented Lunch Break and Juke Box on AIT before she married RMD.

1 Like

Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by bejeria101(m): 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
HCF:

Yes Jumobi was quite unique then. But,Mee, RMD's first wife died of complications from fibroid not cancer.

Thanks at least u didnt insult like d slowpoke above your post,that was the story flying as at that time. Thanks
Re: RMD And Jumobi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by curvilicious: 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
romeorails:
Same Jumobi of that year on AIT, that does LunchBreak in the late 90's . I'm sure many here can't understand Small small shuldren won't angry angry sad angry

Baba d baba tiri gboza for u

Baba abeg how many years u b?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) / Iyanya Rocking His Female Fan's Butt On Stage During His Signature EP Launch / Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her Father On His 80th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.