Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,871 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

MUST READ: The Good And The Bad Sides Of ‘zobo’ Drink - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / MUST READ: The Good And The Bad Sides Of ‘zobo’ Drink (3696 Views)

The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State / Zobo Drink Is Effective In Managing Hypertension - Dr Ochuko Erukainure / Why Pregnant Women Should Not Drink Zobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MUST READ: The Good And The Bad Sides Of ‘zobo’ Drink by Fastworldlinkz(m): 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2016
sad
Consumption of zobo drink is very effective in the management of hypertension due to its anti-hypertensive properties, says Dr. Ochuko Erukainure, a nutritional biochemist.

Erukainure, a senior research officer with the Federal Institute of Industrial Research, Oshodi, Lagos State, disclosed this to the News Agency of Nigeria in Lagos. Read details on http://www.fastworldlink.com/2016/12/must-read-good-and-bad-sides-of-zobo.html

Re: MUST READ: The Good And The Bad Sides Of ‘zobo’ Drink by Oblitz(m): 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
nice
Re: MUST READ: The Good And The Bad Sides Of ‘zobo’ Drink by cliquevibes(m): 6:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
Expecting Kunu version soon

1 Like

Re: MUST READ: The Good And The Bad Sides Of ‘zobo’ Drink by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
... I couldn't find the bad, is it on your profile?

1 Like

Re: MUST READ: The Good And The Bad Sides Of ‘zobo’ Drink by Fastworldlinkz(m): 7:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
Yes.. Read full details here.. http://www.fastworldlink.com/2016/12/must-read-good-and-bad-sides-of-zobo.html
KyleBrry:
... I couldn't find the bad, is it on your profile?
Re: MUST READ: The Good And The Bad Sides Of ‘zobo’ Drink by tnenge(m): 11:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
The bad side of zobo is over drinking neh abe na over feeding i go call? whats d bad side of it?

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Eyin Omo Koko 2,500(teeth Relief For Infant & Children Call On 0812738056] / A Political Cartoon I Saw On Social Media. They Are Not Even Hiding It (pic) / Dear Women: These Are Food That Can Increase Your Bombom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.