Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,308 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Meet Lisa - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Meet Lisa (6609 Views)

Seven Weeks Old Lhasa For Sale At Affordable Prices. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Lisa by officialteemi(m): 12:01am On Jul 10, 2017
pls update
Re: Meet Lisa by wolewolsz(m): 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2017
Lisa has been growing consistently well, she has been fed with goat meat for the past 3 months, and I must confess, I don't use any supplements for her. Been long I weighed her but from estimation she should be around 36-40kg.
She loves going on walks to the park and plays a lot. She's a very good security dog too, don't know where she learnt that from. And oh way! She can be disruptive and destructive of goods. She messed up my number plates and that of my neighbor...

1 Like

Re: Meet Lisa by wolewolsz(m): 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
Scouting for where the noise is coming from ...

1 Like

Re: Meet Lisa by wolewolsz(m): 9:13pm On Jul 10, 2017
All pictures taken as at 8 months+

2 Likes

Re: Meet Lisa by officialteemi(m): 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2017
wehdone sir

1 Like

Re: Meet Lisa by 14teenK: 9:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
The dog should be up to 60kg......a well fed dog should be past 40kg by 6months

3 Likes

Re: Meet Lisa by wolewolsz(m): 7:05am On Jul 11, 2017
She's female sir, like I said, I haven't scaled her in a while, and d fact that it was only an estimate, I can't really determine the weight for now.
The head perimeter is around 55cm

1 Like

Re: Meet Lisa by wolewolsz(m): 10:07am On Sep 19, 2017
So my Dog is growing into the perfect security dog and exhibits all known trait of the boerboel. I am tired of explaining to neighbors she isn't trying to bite them as she's just being playful... if she was going to bite, we surely would be having the convo in the hospital and not here...
anytime from 9pm, Lisa doesn't wanna hear a pin drop from the gate and she barks to attack... she's just the perfect security dog... and people fear coming to our ends now...

4 Likes

Re: Meet Lisa by Kovu(m): 10:17am On Sep 19, 2017
14teenK:
The dog should be up to 60kg......a well fed dog should be past 40kg by 6months

Says who? Kindly check the breed standards online.
Op your dog is growing well. Don't allow her to be overweight. It has implications.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Lisa by louiskay(m): 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
plz, try feed her twice daily..... your dog shouldn't go to bed with an empty stomach.... I personally don't fancy that feeding pattern..... even if it means sharing their daily food proportion in two halves. Morning / Night....
Re: Meet Lisa by Ajanii(m): 5:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
Impressive!

2 Likes

Re: Meet Lisa by caspervenice(m): 6:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
wolewolsz:

It's just a playful command where u dog pretends to be on his back and lies flat. Lemme show u

My pup can play dead for about two mins

1 Like

Re: Meet Lisa by wolewolsz(m): 6:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
louiskay:
plz, try feed her twice daily..... your dog shouldn't go to bed with an empty stomach.... I personally don't fancy that feeding pattern..... even if it means sharing their daily food proportion in two halves. Morning / Night....

Thanks bro...
I noticed while I fed both morning and night, she soils her kennel, unlike the night feeding, she's gradually picking up now, as I have reverted to morning and night feeding. Thanks once again

2 Likes

Re: Meet Lisa by wolewolsz(m): 6:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
Kovu:

Says who? Kindly check the breed standards online.
Op your dog is growing well. Don't allow her to be overweight. It has implications.

Thanks boss,
Yeah she exercises a lot... can't upload her exercise videos on here, there's a 120kg steel she pulls around the compound
Re: Meet Lisa by wolewolsz(m): 6:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
caspervenice:

My pup can play dead for about two mins

What breed sir ?
Re: Meet Lisa by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 20, 2017
Wow smiley
Re: Meet Lisa by caspervenice(m): 6:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
wolewolsz:

What breed sir ?

GSD
Re: Meet Lisa by wolewolsz(m): 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
caspervenice:

GSD

GSDs are very intelligent sir, and cN grab commands easily compared to a boerboel. I knew it was going to be a gsd. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Meet Lisa by caspervenice(m): 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
wolewolsz:

GSDs are very intelligent sir, and cN grab commands easily compared to a boerboel. I knew it was going to be a gsd. Thanks

All the same nice dog...
Mine is about 4weeks plus
Re: Meet Lisa by caspervenice(m): 10:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
Pride

1 Like

Re: Meet Lisa by wolewolsz(m): 1:53pm On Sep 22, 2017
caspervenice:
Pride
Wow... your dog sure knows how and she's got a beautiful fur too
Re: Meet Lisa by wolewolsz(m): 1:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
So today being the 22nd of September 2017, makes it exactly a year my dog was born... happy first birthday Lisa and she decided to come on heat today as well... swollen vulva and drops of blood. No mating at this stage tho.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Lisa by rumenase(m): 12:21am On Oct 25, 2017
update update update
Re: Meet Lisa by ibkgab001: 7:58am On Oct 25, 2017
Cool one

"Chester says hi"

Re: Meet Lisa by wolewolsz(m): 9:25am On Oct 25, 2017
Hello Chester... kiss
Re: Meet Lisa by rumenase(m): 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2017
where Is Lisa?
Re: Meet Lisa by Jungpablo: 4:49pm On Dec 28, 2017
wolewolsz:
Hello Chester... kiss

how about lisa
Re: Meet Lisa by wolewolsz(m): 5:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
Jungpablo:

how about lisa

She's developing well, very very well, just being cautious taking her on walks as it's the harmattan season and that's when the parvo virus thrives. So she's been indoors and doing exercises and feeding.

1 Like

Re: Meet Lisa by Jungpablo: 5:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
wolewolsz:

She's developing well, very very well, just being cautious taking her on walks as it's the harmattan season and that's when the parvo virus thrives. So she's been indoors and doing exercises and feeding.

good to know just try to update us.

1 Like

Re: Meet Lisa by wolewolsz(m): 5:30pm On Dec 31, 2017
A picture up close of how muscular Lisa is growing. a result of her mild exercises

2 Likes

Re: Meet Lisa by wolewolsz(m): 6:00pm On Jun 20, 2018
So LiSa got mated on the 6th of may, and for so many days she didn't look or act pregnant, and as I speak tho she still doesn't act pregnant. Been away for so long om yhis thread due to personal circumstances, hoping to feed everyone with her mating process and day to day check about the pregnancy

2 Likes

Re: Meet Lisa by wolewolsz(m): 6:04pm On Jun 20, 2018
So the the 4th of May, I had to squeeze out time to take her all the way to lagos after doing a cytology test here in Ibadan from a reputable vet, and the result came out to mate or on the 4th or 5th of the month, so on the 4th I I as on my way to lag yo a very reputable kennel to get her mated, on getting to the kennel, I got to choose a very good stud from the range of available ones, must confess. There are mating fees of 350-400k for mating a stud alone. As this males were really superb and fearful looking.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tibetan Mastiff Pup For Sale / Top 10 Non-venomous Snakes In The World With Pictures. / Dog Trainings Sessions ''Reignited'' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.