Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Who Can Help To Interprete This Dream? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Can Help To Interprete This Dream? (1372 Views)

Can Anyone With Sacred Circle Knowledge Assist To Interprete This? / How to Interprete Dreams (A Basic Introduction For Christians) / Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Help To Interprete This Dream? by phlio666(m): 12:32am On Dec 30, 2016
i keep seeing myself inside a deep well close to my house this will be the 4th time...
Re: Who Can Help To Interprete This Dream? by mayorall(m): 12:57am On Dec 30, 2016
phlio666:
i keep seeing myself inside a deep well close to my house this will be the 4th time...

That's a straightforward dream. You are miles below where you are meant to be. Signs of backwardness, anytime that dream comes, you experienced at least a set back. Sinking on daily basis
Re: Who Can Help To Interprete This Dream? by phlio666(m): 1:35am On Dec 30, 2016
mayorall:

That's a straightforward dream. You are miles below where you are meant to be. Signs of backwardness, anytime that dream comes, you experienced at least a set back. Sinking on daily basis
not really sir...i see myself dia as if am home am always so comfortable
Re: Who Can Help To Interprete This Dream? by Nobody: 2:31am On Dec 30, 2016
phlio666:

Habaaaaa! “Well, Home & Comfortable”. Kai, those words have never been used in a sentence before except when a woman is involved.

Now, before I give you the detailed interpretation of this dream, you must answer these 3 questions.

1.) When was the last time you fvcked an Olosho? Pls include the date inorder to ascertain whether it was during summer or winter solstice when awon Iyami Oshoronga were coming back from their intergalactic evangelism held in Uranus. grin

2.) The Olosho you fvcked, did she keep pubic-hair aka Irun Obo? If yes, what was the pattern, texture & composition like? Was it thicker than the axillary hair, was it white in colour? grin

3.) What was the circumference of her ToTo? Pls, this is no joke, I will neither sleep nor slumber (just like Yahweh) until I see your reply. grin

Bonus question: Pls, don't be offended. Do you smoke igbo? I asked because your lips remind me of my muslim neighbour who smokes igbo every night before going to bed - and wakes up to shout Allahu Akubar every 5:00AM in a Mosque on our streetgrin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Can Help To Interprete This Dream? by mayorall(m): 7:43am On Dec 30, 2016
phlio666:

You ain't woman. Pray please to prevent continuous sinking as a result of sin, separation from destiny antagonist. Can't go more than this level with you. Thanks
Re: Who Can Help To Interprete This Dream? by phlio666(m): 9:27am On Dec 30, 2016
Zoharariel:

Habaaaaa! “Well, Home & Comfortable”. Kai, those words have never been used in a sentence before except when a woman is involved.

Now, before I give you the detailed interpretation of this dream, you must answer these 3 questions.

1.) When was the last time you fvcked an Olosho? Pls include the date inorder to ascertain whether it was during summer or winter solstice when awon Iyami Oshoronga were coming back from their intergalactic evangelism held in Uranus. grin

2.) The Olosho you fvcked, did she keep pubic-hair aka Irun Obo? If yes, what was the pattern, texture & composition like? Was it thicker than the axillary hair, was it white in colour? grin

3.) What was the circumference of her ToTo? Pls, this is no joke, I will neither sleep nor slumber (just like Yahweh) until I see your reply. grin

Bonus question: Pls, don't be offended. Do you smoke igbo? I asked because your lips remind me of my muslim neighbour who smokes igbo every night before going to bed - and wakes up to shout Allahu Akubar every 5:00AM in a Mosque on our streetgrin cheesy grin
.......u no serious..lol.....no be only be well including river...4 ur ques i have neva Bleep olosho
Re: Who Can Help To Interprete This Dream? by Revadebola: 2:17pm On Dec 30, 2016
"HOW TO REMEMBER YOUR DREAM"
By God's grace, my audio message with that title will be broadcast tomorrow.
Expect it latest between the hours of 2am and 3am, Nigerian time.
It will be my new year gift to you. So that henceforth, you will always remember your dreams and know how to prepare for them.
Add me on your WhatsApp with this number to receive the audio message and other messages on dreams, interpretation of dreams, deliverance messages etc.
+2349059270030.
SHARE THIS POST TO ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

(1) (Reply)

CAC Sunday School Lesson For Sunday, 13 August 2017. / Was The Book Of Genesis Just A Cheap Copy Of The Sumerian Text / Most 2018 Prophecies from MOG may be Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.