Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,782 members, 7,848,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 03:56 PM

Russia Retaliates To Obama's Sanctions, CNN Reports - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Retaliates To Obama's Sanctions, CNN Reports (35744 Views)

U.S. To Iran: Coronavirus Won't Save You From Sanctions / FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) / Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Retaliates To Obama's Sanctions, CNN Reports by bist: 7:20am On Dec 30, 2016
Another NETFLIX movie.
Re: Russia Retaliates To Obama's Sanctions, CNN Reports by RaeMystix: 7:21am On Dec 30, 2016
lielbree:
Carry out any terrorist attack on Russia soil and the next day all mulims will die - Putin.

I love it when men speak.
Bullshit. All mouth no substance.
Re: Russia Retaliates To Obama's Sanctions, CNN Reports by RaeMystix: 7:21am On Dec 30, 2016
Let the craziness begins. grin Obama is leaving with guns blazing.
Re: Russia Retaliates To Obama's Sanctions, CNN Reports by 3rdavefarms(m): 7:22am On Dec 30, 2016
I stand with Russia

10 Likes

Re: Russia Retaliates To Obama's Sanctions, CNN Reports by olaposer(m): 7:22am On Dec 30, 2016
where 2 big elephants fight ...............end time thinz i am patiently waiting for the next move by obama ghen ghen gheun

Re: Russia Retaliates To Obama's Sanctions, CNN Reports by awayeyebundle: 7:24am On Dec 30, 2016
Obama Vs Putin...I know for sure that America still remain world power because everybody want to go to America for transaction. And tap their experience unlike Russia where Racism is the other of the day...Spy Vs Spy...Technology Vs Technology....and also diplomacy Vs Diplomacy...America will win

8 Likes

Re: Russia Retaliates To Obama's Sanctions, CNN Reports by ben1daEbiri(m): 7:25am On Dec 30, 2016
I have nothing to say!!!
Re: Russia Retaliates To Obama's Sanctions, CNN Reports by apriko(m): 7:26am On Dec 30, 2016
Obama is a clown.....Guatemala is waiting for him come January 20.....he thought his smarter than everyone,when he was intimidating jona and help to rig Nigerian election he forgot that karma is a bitch

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Retaliates To Obama's Sanctions, CNN Reports by wildchild1: 7:28am On Dec 30, 2016
Easy oooo

Check my signature
Re: Russia Retaliates To Obama's Sanctions, CNN Reports by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 30, 2016
Cletus77:
Russia well done... America no gree!
Let dem fight, we won't miss the available opportunity for development

Ignorance at its finest

2 Likes

Re: Russia Retaliates To Obama's Sanctions, CNN Reports by PigMeat: 7:28am On Dec 30, 2016
Lol
Re: Russia Retaliates To Obama's Sanctions, CNN Reports by jericco1(m): 7:28am On Dec 30, 2016
seems obama forgets he's dealing with the world's most powerful man

1 Like

Re: Russia Retaliates To Obama's Sanctions, CNN Reports by chapatti24: 7:28am On Dec 30, 2016
This is sure another cold war... Obama should just leave the white house quietly and not create any problem for Trump..... naijaclassic.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Russia Retaliates To Obama's Sanctions, CNN Reports by DrGabbi(m): 7:28am On Dec 30, 2016
HarmonyDee:
Why is the US not on good terms with most countries in the eastern hemisphere?
Because America meddles in their affairs. America benefits hugely from all the chaos going on around the world and Russia being the big brother in the Eastern hemisphere wants to put an end to that.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Retaliates To Obama's Sanctions, CNN Reports by truthspeaks: 7:29am On Dec 30, 2016
How well do u trust ur leaders not to loot watever oil revenue dat might come in
lecturerdabo:
I believe this THIRD WORLD WAR will favour Nigeria and her stupid dependence on oil!

Let the war begin!!

1 Like

Re: Russia Retaliates To Obama's Sanctions, CNN Reports by ebereokey(m): 7:29am On Dec 30, 2016
Somebody should go and tell Obama that he is a stupid man,why is he dragging another war

1 Like

Re: Russia Retaliates To Obama's Sanctions, CNN Reports by hotwax: 7:31am On Dec 30, 2016
Stay put Russia. Remaining 3 weeks, Trump will restore your friendship. Obama monkey war monger will soon be gone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Retaliates To Obama's Sanctions, CNN Reports by olivegirl(f): 7:32am On Dec 30, 2016
God grant peace unto the world. Obama any masquerade that refused to live when the drummers are tied will receive sand from children

1 Like

Re: Russia Retaliates To Obama's Sanctions, CNN Reports by wexyee: 7:41am On Dec 30, 2016
lielbree:
Carry out any terrorist attack on Russia soil and the next day all mulims will die - Putin.

I love it when men speak.
lol really wen did he said that? Lol i wondered how u guys get this kind of news

1 Like

Re: Russia Retaliates To Obama's Sanctions, CNN Reports by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 30, 2016
One thing we forget is that history always repeat its self.... Before the medival era there has been war and after it there will still be war.

1 Like

Re: Russia Retaliates To Obama's Sanctions, CNN Reports by Injiggerwolf(m): 7:49am On Dec 30, 2016
Started well......ended..
Obama
Re: Russia Retaliates To Obama's Sanctions, CNN Reports by Cletus77(m): 7:50am On Dec 30, 2016
byrron:

Ignorance at its finest
Na wetin dey worry you?

Re: Russia Retaliates To Obama's Sanctions, CNN Reports by crestedaguiyi: 7:51am On Dec 30, 2016
Obama should go and seat down
Re: Russia Retaliates To Obama's Sanctions, CNN Reports by markchidex: 7:51am On Dec 30, 2016
Obama wants to make things difficult for trump, because he is leaving office soon. trump have to deal with it squarely to avert war. this Obama self indeed he is not happy with trump winning

1 Like

Re: Russia Retaliates To Obama's Sanctions, CNN Reports by Walelavender(m): 7:57am On Dec 30, 2016
The diplomatic row continues....it can only get worse. We need oil to rise to $300/barrel. At least the promise of $1=1# would be realised grin

1 Like

Re: Russia Retaliates To Obama's Sanctions, CNN Reports by macaphan007(m): 7:59am On Dec 30, 2016
woodcook:
Obama is butt hurt for two reasons: Hillary losing the election and Russia tactifully isolating the US from the peace talk in Syria (as it stands now Russia has a solid grip over the situation in Syria).

All Obama is doing now is to make life difficult for Trump. Obama could have focus on his handover and allow the incoming administrator to decide on how to carry on with a diplomatic relationship with Russia.
Yea Obama is trying to save face,Internationally he's seen as weak,for me his lastest sanctions are like that of a 2 year old throw tantrums,dude has less than a month and he's creating a fuss,messed up flea bag doushe bag American President.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Retaliates To Obama's Sanctions, CNN Reports by Siddeek: 8:00am On Dec 30, 2016
HarmonyDee:
Why is the US not in good terms with most countries in the eastern hemisphere?
fine geh whats up?
Re: Russia Retaliates To Obama's Sanctions, CNN Reports by MrPresident1: 8:01am On Dec 30, 2016
Jesus is coming on or before the 20th of January 2017 grin

News that gladden the heart grin
Re: Russia Retaliates To Obama's Sanctions, CNN Reports by LorDBolton(m): 8:02am On Dec 30, 2016
woodcook:
Obama is butt hurt for two reasons: Hillary losing the election and Russia tactifully isolating the US from the peace talk in Syria (as it stands now Russia has a solid grip over the situation in Syria).

All Obama is doing now is to make life difficult for Trump. Obama could have focus on his handover and allow the incoming administrator to decide on how to carry on with a diplomatic relationship with Russia.

First smart man i've seen in this us-russia debate on NL

If trump comes and smoothens relations then he gets tagged 'kremlin agent'. If he escalates he gets tagged "rash"

This spineless obama has finished USA pata pata to the extent for the first time in their history... they negotiated 'directly' with terrorist to release one of their marines

Russia entered crimea n US couldn't protect a key eastern ally (Ukraine)

E dey do me to slap that obama.

4 Likes

Re: Russia Retaliates To Obama's Sanctions, CNN Reports by michealade(m): 8:05am On Dec 30, 2016
Guys,before trump Obama nd Putin wia finding things difficult!!!!!
Re: Russia Retaliates To Obama's Sanctions, CNN Reports by PatriotTemidayo: 8:06am On Dec 30, 2016
While Ecstatic when hacking virtually Every human's private links on earth, they cry foul when same was done to them.
I am not in support of trouncing people's private lives and all that "needless" waste of resources and sleeplessness, but as world leader, America set this precedence. They should learn to enjoy their own pill when it is served them.
On the other hand, the world need peace. Let them bury the hatchets and work for peace.

1 Like

Re: Russia Retaliates To Obama's Sanctions, CNN Reports by osimataylor(m): 8:14am On Dec 30, 2016
ALMUSTAQIM:
BEGINNING OF THIRD WORLD WAR

IF IT IS PROVED THE LAST US ELECTION IS TRUMPED (RIGGED), THEN I EXPECT OBAMA TO TAKE ACTIONS LIKEWISE:

ANNUL THE ELECTION & CALL FOR A FRESH ELECTION

STOP THE TRUMP FROM BEING SWORN IN SINCE HE BENEFITED FROM THE HACKING
You think America is like Nigeria?.Obama is just angry over the defeat of his party.The powers of US President is guided by the constitution. There is no room for arbitrarily acts .our mentality in Nigeria has been eroded by long years of military rule.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) / Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump / Millions Of UK Households Forced To Unplug Fridge To Cope With Rising Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.