Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates Purity's 4th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates Purity's 4th Birthday (Photos) (28049 Views)

Henod Luxury Hotels, Lagos Owned By Prince Odi Okojie, Mercy Johnson's Husband / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out / Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates Purity's 4th Birthday (Photos) by Pamelayoung: 10:08am On Dec 30, 2016
Plasmbob1:
It looks like Mercy Johnson regurgitated her from her throat.

Too much resemblance!!
HBD!

If u come see Angel wetin u go talk, that one na Mercy carbon copy
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates Purity's 4th Birthday (Photos) by hollywater: 10:08am On Dec 30, 2016
Carbon copy of Mercy.
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates Purity's 4th Birthday (Photos) by Kulas: 10:09am On Dec 30, 2016
Mercy Johnson,Omotola and Tonto Dike,pls I am so proud of three of you for keeping your marriage and respecting d marriage institution.No case of divorce like other actresses.Pls keep it up and never follow d footsteps of other actresses that fail to stay in marriage.God bless and happy birthday to your daughter.
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates Purity's 4th Birthday (Photos) by zionmade(m): 10:14am On Dec 30, 2016
I remember d day she was to be wedded at Christ Embassy lagos, both her and d church wedding her were so much criticized by our so called Mr and Mrs Holies. She was seen as everything prostitious. but now look at her marriage so perfect

I celebrate with u Mercy Johnson. You have disappointed ur critics.
Happy birthday Purity
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates Purity's 4th Birthday (Photos) by kachi08(m): 10:17am On Dec 30, 2016
Cabon copy of her mum...... Happy birthday cute baby. You shall be a blessing to your generation.
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates Purity's 4th Birthday (Photos) by Mabelenena(f): 10:35am On Dec 30, 2016
drmikeadams:
grin grin ;Dat the age of 4 her name be purity,,,at the age of 16,,naija boys go don turn her name to immorality
Is that your wish for her??
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates Purity's 4th Birthday (Photos) by youngjoy(f): 10:54am On Dec 30, 2016
love her shoe on the first pix
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates Purity's 4th Birthday (Photos) by 3sexy: 10:55am On Dec 30, 2016
MycoleA:
ok

Hahahhahah @ pix , I'm sure she is one of those penniless girls that's parade themselves in shoprite looking for one maga to fall for them , unfortunately she didn't get any cry cry

1 Like

Re: Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates Purity's 4th Birthday (Photos) by drmikeadams(m): 11:02am On Dec 30, 2016
Mabelenena:
Is that your wish for her??
grin grin grin not my prayers.just a fact..was ur name stil,purity at the age of 16?
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates Purity's 4th Birthday (Photos) by pauloo2580(m): 11:06am On Dec 30, 2016
Happy Bufday
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates Purity's 4th Birthday (Photos) by Mabelenena(f): 11:07am On Dec 30, 2016
drmikeadams:
grin grin grin not my prayers.just a fact..was ur name stil,purity at the age of 16?
undecided undecided
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates Purity's 4th Birthday (Photos) by andyanders: 11:43am On Dec 30, 2016
I do hope Mr. Okojie do remember to celebrate his children from his first wife. He should balance whatever publication on his biological children no matter what their mother did. Mercy too should open doors for those children in other for them to feel their father as they never brought themselves to this world.
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates Purity's 4th Birthday (Photos) by AyamConfidence(m): 12:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
drmikeadams:
grin grin ;Dat the age of 4 her name be purity,,,at the age of 16,,naija boys go don turn her name to immorality
grin I swear I didn't see that coming
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates Purity's 4th Birthday (Photos) by AyamConfidence(m): 12:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
Pamelayoung:

If u come see Angel wetin u go talk, that one na Mercy carbon copy
Mercy blood strong niyen
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates Purity's 4th Birthday (Photos) by fumeex(f): 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
photocopy
Re: Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates Purity's 4th Birthday (Photos) by Ijeluv82(f): 6:35am On Dec 31, 2016
Lovely family....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Friends Recreate "Wives On Strike" Actresses Wow Magazine Look (Photos) / Rosaline Meurer Takes Her Dog Out On A Jetski In Lagos Waters (photos) / Fan Faints On Stage As Kcee Performs In Tanzania (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.