Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Emir Sanusi Celebrates 25th Wedding Anniversary With Wife As They Cut Their Cake - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Sanusi Celebrates 25th Wedding Anniversary With Wife As They Cut Their Cake (26467 Views)

King Ademola Elegushi Celebrates 16th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife Sekinat / Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) / Throwback Photo Emir Sanusi Carrying Wife As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates 25th Wedding Anniversary With Wife As They Cut Their Cake by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 30, 2016
AzizG550:
wedding anniversary indeed, u think say emir still send this one? emir is after all those fresh young punanies. this anniversary na just for formalities, don't be surprised if na the wife use her money organise am sef
Hehe
Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates 25th Wedding Anniversary With Wife As They Cut Their Cake by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2016
I thought it was with the 19 year old wife he has,Good for em,i know some people here will come and speak with disgust and hate,what they dont know is that hate shortens life and no one gains anything hating people particularly rich and powerful like sunusi.
Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates 25th Wedding Anniversary With Wife As They Cut Their Cake by Aroh48(m): 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
wetin Kwansin me
Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates 25th Wedding Anniversary With Wife As They Cut Their Cake by Rigging(m): 3:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
But they said such things are against islam.
Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates 25th Wedding Anniversary With Wife As They Cut Their Cake by Lilimax(f): 3:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
I spit on polygamous lifestyle embarassed
Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates 25th Wedding Anniversary With Wife As They Cut Their Cake by majid666(m): 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2016
Nice ,having many wives but if u have bar o
Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates 25th Wedding Anniversary With Wife As They Cut Their Cake by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
QueenHadiza:
The emir is not a paedophile. He never married any underage girl. Why do you slander him?

Congratulations. May Allah(swt) rahama continue to dwell with you and your family.

It's jealousy, don't mind them.
Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates 25th Wedding Anniversary With Wife As They Cut Their Cake by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
Congrats to him.

My idol, this man can do no wrong as far as I'm concerned.
Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates 25th Wedding Anniversary With Wife As They Cut Their Cake by Chikelue2000(m): 5:40pm On Dec 30, 2016
wexyee:
hipocracy is wen u go around fucking anything with skirt but still condemn a man wit more than one wife
hypocrisy is wen u protect ur kid sister frm unnecessary embarrassment n yet u praise those in d north to go on marrying kids
Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates 25th Wedding Anniversary With Wife As They Cut Their Cake by abumoney(m): 5:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
Chikelue2000:
Where r d oda wives, paedophile
People like u need 21 strokes of koboko every morning till u grow some senses. It's obvious u've got no elder in Ur village.
Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates 25th Wedding Anniversary With Wife As They Cut Their Cake by abumoney(m): 5:48pm On Dec 30, 2016
Lilimax:
I spit on polygamous lifestyle embarassed
Please, go spit on Ur grandfather first, because I know he married multiple women. Quite disgusting how some of u borrow Data and come on NL to talk rubbish and insult Ur elders.
Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates 25th Wedding Anniversary With Wife As They Cut Their Cake by Chikelue2000(m): 5:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
abumoney:

People like u need 21 strokes of koboko every morning till u grow some senses. It's obvious u've got no elder in Ur village.
its obvious u hate d truth
Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates 25th Wedding Anniversary With Wife As They Cut Their Cake by wexyee: 6:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
Chikelue2000:
hypocrisy is wen u protect ur kid sister frm unnecessary embarrassment n yet u praise those in d north to go on marrying kids
so typical wen u hav notin to counter ones point u result to cheap talk.... Stop casting aspertions an claim ur bigotry
Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates 25th Wedding Anniversary With Wife As They Cut Their Cake by Chikelue2000(m): 6:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
wexyee:
so typical wen u hav notin to counter ones point u result to cheap talk.... Stop casting aspertions an claim ur bigotry
can u just stay away frm my post pls
Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates 25th Wedding Anniversary With Wife As They Cut Their Cake by lollmaolol(m): 6:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

Mallam on Fleek.

FTC Baby!!!

Ah skibii skibii, skibii skibii skibii, lol

Oya Gbera
Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates 25th Wedding Anniversary With Wife As They Cut Their Cake by ofwest47(m): 11:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
these northern leaders are the worst enemies of their people.
in the midst of abject poverty,hunger, disease hunting them down in the entire north their leaders still continue to live in undeserved affluence at the expense of their impoverished people.
Re: Emir Sanusi Celebrates 25th Wedding Anniversary With Wife As They Cut Their Cake by babtuns76(m): 8:04am On Dec 31, 2016
MxtaMichealz:
Emir of Kano, Muhammad Sanusi II celebrated 25th wedding anniversary with one of his wives yesterday. Congrats to them

http://thearticleng..com/2016/12/photos-25th-wedding-anniversary.html
When Some People Get Money They Just Spend it Any how they like, they don't even remember the poor people in their family.!?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyinbo Lady Speaks Nigerian Local Dialect And Cooks Our Dishes Better(video) / Ethnic Groups And Physical Appearance / Awujale Is Not Dead, He Is Alive – Cousin Debunks Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.