Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Staying Relevant In An Ever Changing World - Opeyemi Komolafe - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Staying Relevant In An Ever Changing World - Opeyemi Komolafe (473 Views)

How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? / Get Ready For Big Opportunities By Opeyemi Komolafe. / Staying Relevant Goes Beyond Good Looks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Staying Relevant In An Ever Changing World - Opeyemi Komolafe by BISolutionsng: 12:31pm On Dec 30, 2016
We have seen businesses come and go, companies start and fold up, empires rise and fall, in most cases, the reason for their failure is the simple fact that they ran out of clients or couldn't meet the new demands of their clientele.
One constant thing about life is its ever-changing nature. Consequently, people as well as their requirements, desires and ultimately their tastes for items/service will be dynamic.

According to Maslow's hierarchy of needs, man’s basic needs of food, clothing and shelter have remained unchanged throughout the ages. Nevertheless, the needs of individuals vary across the spectrum of the hierarchy of needs. For example, the need for prestige and self actualization may not be important to most people struggling to meet daily needs of food and shelter, so the onus is on you as an entrepreneur to find out what your target clients choose not to do without.

Like my husband often says, "Anywhere I go, the first thing I do is ask myself, what are the needs here? What can I do or how can I meet these needs?" This particular drive is what keeps you relevant. Meeting a 'need' is completely different from providing a 'want'. When the stakes are high, people will shun their wants, but in every situation, every human will strive to have his/her needs met. If your business meets a core need of your clientele or projected clients your business will stay relevant for generations and even in the most difficult economies.

So dear BIE reader, what exact need does your business or intended business meet? Meeting that NEED is what will make your business endure.

http://biempowerment.com/?p=10880&preview=true

(1) (Reply)

Are You Ready To A Mobile App Developer? Then Attend #empowertech For Free / Fiber Optics Jobs : What You Need To Know / Top 18 Richest Men In Africa (latest)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.