Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

I Love All These Hotels In Kenya, Tanzania Aka Tourism Hotels - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Love All These Hotels In Kenya, Tanzania Aka Tourism Hotels (1347 Views)

Gani Adams Launches Yoruba Cultural-tourism Crusade In UAE / Eze Chukwuemeka Eri, Aka Ji Ovo Igbo Leads Community To Omambala River / See How Ooni Of Ife Departed Eko Hotels In Lagos For Osun State After His Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love All These Hotels In Kenya, Tanzania Aka Tourism Hotels by onila(f): 2:47pm On Dec 30, 2016

but I was wondering

these hotels in the middle of nowhere

It looks so scary
because they are usually close to the wildlife parks and other reserves

I will be scared some lion or snake will come and eat me alive grin

people that have visited these, are dey really safe undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love All These Hotels In Kenya, Tanzania Aka Tourism Hotels by Afam4eva(m): 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
These are the kind of places that someone can run into lions.
Re: I Love All These Hotels In Kenya, Tanzania Aka Tourism Hotels by onila(f): 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
zz

1 Like

Re: I Love All These Hotels In Kenya, Tanzania Aka Tourism Hotels by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
We are yet to have anyone eaten in our fabulous resorts. The most action is elephants raiding your supper or monkeys hijacking breakfast.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Love All These Hotels In Kenya, Tanzania Aka Tourism Hotels by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
Afam4eva:
These are the kind of places that someone can run into lions.
In Nairobi, sometimes the lions come to you.Personally. In your apartment block.Making everyone scatter.
Re: I Love All These Hotels In Kenya, Tanzania Aka Tourism Hotels by onila(f): 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
GERALD710:
We are yet to have anyone eaten in our fabulous resorts. The most action is elephants raiding your supper or monkeys hijacking breakfast.
grin
Re: I Love All These Hotels In Kenya, Tanzania Aka Tourism Hotels by onila(f): 6:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
GERALD710:

that's still scary

don't elephants kill undecided
Re: I Love All These Hotels In Kenya, Tanzania Aka Tourism Hotels by Nobody: 3:28am On Dec 31, 2016
Not just hotels grin

There are residential places within the city where monkeys are notorious for sneaking into houses when people are out and letting tap water run. grin
Re: I Love All These Hotels In Kenya, Tanzania Aka Tourism Hotels by onila(f): 3:55am On Dec 31, 2016
Muafrika2:
Not just hotels grin

There are residential places within the city where monkeys are notorious for sneaking into houses when people are out and letting tap water run. grin

monkeys scare me

do they bite

my Kenyan friend told me, a zebra once walked into her class grin
Re: I Love All These Hotels In Kenya, Tanzania Aka Tourism Hotels by Nobody: 4:03am On Dec 31, 2016
onila:

monkeys scare me

do they bite

my Kenyan friend told me, a zebra once walked into her class grin
grin grin
I wouldn't be surprised. Some people live right in the wild.

The small types are quite friendly. I've fed them groundnuts from my hand at the city Park, they have soft, gentle hands grin Kids Go there to run around with them all day.
Re: I Love All These Hotels In Kenya, Tanzania Aka Tourism Hotels by onila(f): 4:11am On Dec 31, 2016
Muafrika2:

grin grin
I wouldn't be surprised. Some people live right in the wild.

The small types are quite friendly. I've fed them groundnuts from my hand at the city Park, they have soft, gentle hands grin Kids Go there to run around with them all day.

these are the reasons why foreigners think africans live with animals

do zebras bite, they seem harmless
Re: I Love All These Hotels In Kenya, Tanzania Aka Tourism Hotels by Nobody: 5:12am On Dec 31, 2016
onila:

these are the reasons why foreigners think africans live with animals

do zebras bite, they seem harmless
I've heard they ask Africans which wild animals they have in their backyard. Some exergerate their answers to the amazement of foreigners cheesy It's kind of real for some Kenyans grin

Zebras just kick. They are relatives of the horse.
Re: I Love All These Hotels In Kenya, Tanzania Aka Tourism Hotels by onila(f): 5:33am On Dec 31, 2016
Muafrika2:

I've heard they ask Africans which wild animals they have in their backyard. Some exergerate their answers to the amazement of foreigners cheesy It's kind of real for some Kenyans grin

Zebras just kick. They are relatives of the horse.

oh wow, that means they are dangerous
Re: I Love All These Hotels In Kenya, Tanzania Aka Tourism Hotels by Nobody: 5:41am On Dec 31, 2016
onila:

They are not aggressive, say like buffaloes. You'd have to be a real threat and very close to be kicked by a zebra.
Re: I Love All These Hotels In Kenya, Tanzania Aka Tourism Hotels by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2017
onila:

that's still scary

don't elephants kill undecided
When provoked. Male elephants tend to ignore humans.It is females with calves that can be a problem.
overall, they are used to seeing humans in the lodges so they tend to see them as part of the ecosystem.
Re: I Love All These Hotels In Kenya, Tanzania Aka Tourism Hotels by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 08, 2017
onila:

They actually don"t. Zebras like grazing with cattle and also do not mind humans. In fact, a few go looking for water from humans during drought.
Re: I Love All These Hotels In Kenya, Tanzania Aka Tourism Hotels by onilaisbomb: 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2017
GERALD710:

When provoked. Male elephants tend to ignore humans.It is females with calves that can be a problem.
overall, they are used to seeing humans in the lodges so they tend to see them as part of the ecosystem.
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

About The Ogbuagu (Lion/Tiger Killer) Title In Igbo Land / Delete / Life In Nigeria For A British Born And Raised Advice Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.