Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Alibaba Admits To Stealing From Nollywood Actor RMD [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alibaba Admits To Stealing From Nollywood Actor RMD [PICS] (857 Views)

"Money Is Not Everything" - Actor RMD Turns Inspirational Speaker In New Photos / Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song / Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alibaba Admits To Stealing From Nollywood Actor RMD [PICS] by TunezMediaBlog: 5:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
Veteran comedian, Alibaba has openly admitted to stealing from popular Nollywood actor, Richard Mofe Damijo.

Alibaba who found himself back in the movie industry with his role latest movie, 'The Wedding' said the belt RMD lost wayback found its way into his bag, which he later started using with the assumption that RMD had forgotten about it.

Alibaba wrote on gram; Bros @mofedamijo you remember that time that time wey this belt lossssst? Ehen, so na hin I come begin Hep you find am... I come just see the belt for inside my bag by mistake one day like that... shuoooo. I shock. I come weak join. I nearly return am. But I come think am again. As bros don forget sooo, no need to remind an. E go just go spoil your mind again. Even sef, the leather no bam as before.

The ace Stand up comic said he got found out by popular gospel act, Sammy Okposo who went on to accuse him of stealing from RMD

He wrote; "The other day, e don tay sha, @sammieokposo dey ans me, "No be that bros belt wey you tiff be this?"

Alibaba went on to apologise for the missing belt with a throwback photo of the veteran Nollywood star, wearing the same belt.. Read his full caption below..

Bros mehingwe... See as you fresh for 2005... Bros @mofedamijo you remember that time that time wey this belt lossssst? Ehen, so na hin I come begin Hep you find am... I know say for your mind now, you go dey think say one kpokpobe don kpakay your thing. Not to so. Anyha anyha , I come just see the belt for inside my bag by mistake one day like that... shuoooo. I shock. I come weak join. I say shuoooo the second time! No be the belt wey bros RMD dey provoke they find be this? I nearly return am. But I come think am again. As bros don forget sooo, no need to remind an. E go just go spoil your mind again. Even sef, the leather no bam as before. Since you marry Jumobi, I just wan clear you, the way she dey mind your things no Favour smallies oooo. She go just lock up. Your bedroom don turn to vault. And she no be banker. All the better better things wey you dey garg now, to plan to collect them be like jamb question. But true true true true, when you Sef see the belt now you no gree say I Hep you preserve am? Na out of stock now ooo! All because of me, your guy. The other day, e don tay sha, @sammieokposo dey ans me, "No be that bros belt wey you tiff be this?" You see how people dey talk anyha. Anyway I know say you Kuku know say I sabi preserve... you get any buckle wey no match your waist again? Make e for no waste... Caveat!!!! Make anybody no curse me ooo. I no dey tiff. Because e no dey hard una to run una Matt. Some go dey comment now like say them be saints... and na them be the riri tiffi tiffi

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/alibaba-admits-to-stealing-from.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe MissyB3

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Admits To Stealing From Nollywood Actor RMD [PICS] by AK6464(m): 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
cheesy
Re: Alibaba Admits To Stealing From Nollywood Actor RMD [PICS] by Perfecttouch(m): 5:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
Funny somebody. See as e just turn everything to joke. And believe u me,he did preserve that belt! But that blackichan Sammie okposo,wetin be hin own?

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Admits To Stealing From Nollywood Actor RMD [PICS] by lanicky(f): 5:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
Funny man cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lady Reportedly Swims In Her Own Vomit After Getting Drunk At A Night Cub / ‘we Don’t Know Who Leaked Wizkid’s New Song With Drake’ – Manager Speaks / Nigerian Mayweather ‘hushpuppi’ Attacks Celebrities For Ignoring The Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.