Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,240 members, 7,849,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:00 AM

What’s So Special About This Infinix Hot 4? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What’s So Special About This Infinix Hot 4? (25304 Views)

What Do You Guys Think About This Infinix Smart TV / What Is So Special? This Browser Costs 80,000 Naira On Google Play / What's So Special About This Phantom 6? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s So Special About This Infinix Hot 4? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 31, 2016
Alfred234:
Notification light consumes battery that's why they removed it
You mean that little shining light?
Re: What’s So Special About This Infinix Hot 4? by jimenyo: 5:25pm On Dec 31, 2016
OP,l don't really know why you said the phone has a poor camera quality.But l must tell you that I'm using Hot 4 and the camera quality is superb!May be,it was/is underrated.
Re: What’s So Special About This Infinix Hot 4? by Alfred234(m): 5:28pm On Dec 31, 2016
wizzywisdom:
You mean that little shining light?
Lol when you open the phone you will know that it's not little
Re: What’s So Special About This Infinix Hot 4? by Alfred234(m): 5:41pm On Dec 31, 2016
jimenyo:
OP,l don't really know why you said the phone has a poor camera quality.But l must tell you that I'm using Hot 4 and the camera quality is superb!May be,it was/is underrated.
Am not sure the OP uses the phone because even my Neighbor that uses a Samsung Galaxy S5 commended my Hot 4 camera. The camera is cool i even heard that it's better than the 13mp on the pro version
Re: What’s So Special About This Infinix Hot 4? by Reeberry: 3:07am On Jan 01, 2017
TashaGirl:
awwwww. Time to start a relationship cry
See mumu.
Re: What’s So Special About This Infinix Hot 4? by emmavis4u0052(m): 7:32am On Jan 01, 2017
Rapsowdee01:

YOU USED IT BEFORE ?
good question
Re: What’s So Special About This Infinix Hot 4? by emmavis4u0052(m): 7:35am On Jan 01, 2017
piperson:
and this made front page?
hmmmm
Re: What’s So Special About This Infinix Hot 4? by emmavis4u0052(m): 7:41am On Jan 01, 2017
chrisxxx:
Who infinix epp?
everyone
Re: What’s So Special About This Infinix Hot 4? by emmavis4u0052(m): 7:45am On Jan 01, 2017
TechEnthusiast:
Its like it has flash charge,you forgot to mention.4000mAh is okay.Its just that they retained the 1.3ghz quad core of infinix hot
yes oo thanks jare
Re: What’s So Special About This Infinix Hot 4? by emmavis4u0052(m): 7:50am On Jan 01, 2017
jimenyo:
I didn't say the camera is poor . but underrated due to the camera's of the new infinix zero 4 and zero 4 plus
Re: What’s So Special About This Infinix Hot 4? by emmavis4u0052(m): 7:54am On Jan 01, 2017
tp2324:
All this Infinix phones are so useless outside the country. My infinix hot S is only getting EDGE in the US. It didnt even work at all with Metro PCS and other network provider in the US. Only t mobile got EDGE. In a country where 4glte is everywhere.
Please dont waste your money on all this chinko phones if you know you will be travelling soon.
thats a big big lie
Re: What’s So Special About This Infinix Hot 4? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 01, 2017
Alfred234:

Am not sure the OP uses the phone because even my Neighbor that uses a Samsung Galaxy S5 commended my Hot 4 camera. The camera is cool i even heard that it's better than the 13mp on the pro version
How can a 8 megapixel camera be better than a 13 megapixel camera
Re: What’s So Special About This Infinix Hot 4? by tp2324: 11:13am On Jan 01, 2017
emmavis4u0052:

thats a big big lie

Please tell us your version of the story. Also places and countries you have used your chinko infinix phone b4. And got 4glte
Re: What’s So Special About This Infinix Hot 4? by ahmedox(m): 2:02pm On Jan 01, 2017
d33types:

Let me interpret again.
There is nothing special about the *infinix hot*. It is a low/mid range device series with few thrilling features.

The Infinix Hot Note series on the other hand is a premium range device.

There is a major difference between infinix hot and infinix hot note
U initially wrote "..... about the infinix hot note. It is a low/mid range..... "
Re: What’s So Special About This Infinix Hot 4? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 01, 2017
Modified

Mtk phones are not that bad but Snapdragon are better but a Mali 720 upward will get you decent speed.
Re: What’s So Special About This Infinix Hot 4? by Dameed: 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2017
Hot4 is so special for the battery capacity 4000mAh,6.0 version marshmallow though the camera maybe low as 8mp but still better than some 13.0mp phones...the turn off for the phones are just the absence of 4g and led light...
Re: What’s So Special About This Infinix Hot 4? by Dameed: 4:54pm On Jan 02, 2017
pcguru1:
All MTK Phones are rubbish get a Snapdragon phone and save your cash i have a Tecno Phantom 6 if i can sell it i won't mind. it's not but for gaming and intensive use it's rubbish.
Do you mean hot4 ain't good for intensive usage and gaming?
Re: What’s So Special About This Infinix Hot 4? by Dameed: 4:59pm On Jan 02, 2017
wizzywisdom:

How can a 8 megapixel camera be better than a 13 megapixel camera
Go and check some HTC phones with 2mp or 5mp,I swear they are far better than some 13mp phones...So the mp usually depends on phone model...
Re: What’s So Special About This Infinix Hot 4? by Dameed: 5:03pm On Jan 02, 2017
And perhaps people have different area of focus in selecting phones...some maybe so interested in the camera while some will be attracted to the graphics(version),while some are the battery...Even some are based on the phone model no matter how low the specs
Re: What’s So Special About This Infinix Hot 4? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 02, 2017
Dameed:
Do you mean hot4 ain't good for intensive usage and gaming?

Intensive usage good intensive gaming no. It's running an Opengles2.0 that's very old but if the games are middle range games like subway surfer you won't have problems but something like Godfire Phantom 6 has a way better speed.
Re: What’s So Special About This Infinix Hot 4? by cassette(m): 4:36am On Jan 04, 2017
My Infinix hot 4 which I have had for about 4 months, suddenly went off and has refused to power on, what beats me is, this damn phone just went off on its own, the battery was fully charged to 100% no trying to update or flash tools, that's right just went off and has refused to come on 3 days later, please gurus help me out
Re: What’s So Special About This Infinix Hot 4? by transient123(m): 8:16pm On Jan 09, 2017
nwachivis:

The app is where exactly sir ?
What's the name of the app?
I still cannot find it.
Thanks for your patience,am just a new user probably speaking the mind of many other new users.

Am so sorry for this belated response, I guess u must of figure it out by now, am so sorry.

Click on the window like icon that takes u to where all softwares are, you will surely see finger print icon on apps with letter F, follow the instructions and be patient, you will get it.
Sorry once again for d late reply.
Re: What’s So Special About This Infinix Hot 4? by Maisamari1994: 6:28am On Jan 10, 2017
This phone is not perfect.. ...cha!! !! Hot series rubbish..
Re: What’s So Special About This Infinix Hot 4? by Curiouscat: 8:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
And I still won't understand why my hot 4 pro won't give me 4g signal with my glo sim but do on mtn or is it that the 4g has to do with sim slot in the phone? Someone should help out pls
Re: What’s So Special About This Infinix Hot 4? by donprosper6(m): 12:43am On Jan 17, 2017
am so surprised how my sisters hot 4lite 8mp murdered Infinix note 2 and note 3 13mp camera

I think I will sell my note 2 for hot 4 oh
Re: What’s So Special About This Infinix Hot 4? by Youngpo413: 8:42am On Jan 17, 2017
Curiouscat:
And I still won't understand why my hot 4 pro won't give me 4g signal with my glo sim but do on mtn or is it that the 4g has to do with sim slot in the phone? Someone should help out pls
Glo is band 28(700mhz)most smartphones don't support that band, even the very popular xiaomi, only few of their phones supports it too.
Re: What’s So Special About This Infinix Hot 4? by Curiouscat: 1:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
Alright. Thanks
Youngpo413:
Glo is band 28(700mhz)most smartphones don't support that band, even the very popular xiaomi, only few of their phones supports it too.
Re: What’s So Special About This Infinix Hot 4? by Emeldo(m): 12:42pm On Feb 02, 2017
gadgetsngs:
Hot 4 pro is the best ,see the comparison here http://www.gadgetsng.com/2016/08/infinix-hot-3-x553-vs-infinix-hot-4-x557-specs-price-comparison.html

which kind of best ships with 2014 chipset on a 2016 model?
Re: What’s So Special About This Infinix Hot 4? by deborankemjika(f): 10:56am On Sep 04, 2017
pls someone should help out I need an infinix phone with good camera

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Smart Ways To Quickly Save Data On Your Android Phone / Remember These Nokia Phones? / Glo Returned Blackberry Data Volume To The Old Cap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.