Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos (66502 Views)

Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Cult War In South Africa (Graphic Pictures) / Nigerian 'Egede' Cultist Shot Dead By Gunmen In South Africa. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 31, 2016
wingman:

Hahahaha hahahaha. Hypocrite, did the murdered man supply drug to you?
The senator that has been fighting his extradition in court. Let him enter USA nah.
Yorubas introduced drug peddling in Nigeria take it or leave it.

Yorubas are the smarter ones then because they don't get caught. We don't die, we multiply.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by APCmyheart(m): 2:08pm On Dec 31, 2016
Cletus77:

Listen to urself. Oh you enjoyed the brutality?
If it was b4 he will just be jailed, as the respect is no longer there that is why he was treated like dat

Bro if you have seen a victim of drug, You will want to kill the seller on the spot..

I never pity the guy i swear..
Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by skedman(m): 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2016
Cletus77:

Blinded by stupidity and who told you i love Biafra anyway?
Is dat how to treat a fellow African? If it was In Nigeria he will just be sentenced to jail
yeah Buhari has thrown our pride to the dogs!!!
Now if u dnt like it u better shut ur trap!!
it is so obvious that you are not intelligent at all, anyway I shouldn't exchange words with you .I don't talk to people who support immorality and still blame the president
Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by Cletus77(m): 2:23pm On Dec 31, 2016
skedman:
it is so obvious that you are not intelligent at all, anyway I shouldn't exchange words with you .I don't talk to people who support immorality and still blame the president

Den mind your business.... ITK
Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by ladiguy(m): 2:34pm On Dec 31, 2016
wingman:

Big lie !!. Yorubas introduced drug pushing in Nigeria and are the biggest drug lords in Nigeria.
The highest ranking drug dealer in Nigeria is a Yoruba senator. Kashamu

Yeah lots of ppl from different tribes are into drugs biz including the Yorubas, but the Yorubas are smarter and execute in a smooth way .And aside that any deal igbo gets involved in just count the deal scope leaked or the deal get washed out. .They aint betrayals but they dont plan well and too pompous while they get noticed and trailed for jail or death.

Dont argue had the xperience in Libya, Malta ,Italy and other places.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 31, 2016
Cletus77:

Because you think all of them will be igbos right?
And in Nigeria drug dealers should be jailed right?

Did I mention Igbo? Yo re just showing yourself and your stupidity! ANYBODY caught dealing in drugs deserves the death penalty, be it Igbo, Buruju or Tinubu.

Stop allowing religion and tribe to derive you of your ability to think.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by Cletus77(m): 2:51pm On Dec 31, 2016
vodutive:

Did I mention Igbo? Yo re just showing yourself and your stupidity! ANYBODY caught dealing in drugs deserves the death penalty, be it Igbo, Buruju or Tinubu.
Its seems as if you left ur brain in the backyard!
Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 31, 2016
Cletus77:

Its seems as if you left ur brain in the backyard!
You wouldn't know what a brain feels like or what an intelligent comment is since you clearly your haven't used yours for a while.

I hope you know the brain is a muscle, if you don't use it it shrinks.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by Cletus77(m): 3:03pm On Dec 31, 2016
vodutive:

You wouldn't know what a brain feels like or what an intelligent comment is since you clearly your haven't used yours for a while.

I hope you know the brain is a muscle, if you don't use it it shrinks.
Bastard are you still dere?
Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by chukxie(m): 5:46pm On Dec 31, 2016
Rayhutar:

You don't know what you are saying obviously because you are not living abroad, Igbos that are mainly in drug business is a child play to what real drug trafficking gangs from Eastern Europeans and South Americans is doing,Nigerians are not mainly known for major drug trafficking, forget the media painting in Nigeria, is just a racist thing and victimization. Take it or leave it,I know what I am saying.

Bros, I live abroad. And I know what I'm talking about.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by Deejay777(m): 6:40pm On Dec 31, 2016
RONAN:
Too bad.. Rip to him tho
valar morghulis @ur signature
Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by wizjid69: 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2016
wtfCode:
rip brother
#proudlyigbo.

He is the architect if his own demise! Isn't there any legal job he can do?
I'm not in support of extrajudicial killing but selling drugs is a crime and getting money from other people's misery is bad.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by RONAN(m): 11:34pm On Dec 31, 2016
Deejay777:
valar morghulis @ur signature
Valar Dohaeris
Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by hay123: 2:00am On Jan 01, 2017
This is not time to blame anybody but one thing that keeps me wondering is that we i repeat we cannot treat the south african like this i mean how many south african have we killed in Nigeria or are there no south aficans in Nigeria. I believe in the rule of law and are the no laws in south africa?
The Nigerian ambassador to south africa should look into this matter urgently as the south africa people are seeing Nigerians as enemies.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by 14(m): 2:53am On Jan 01, 2017
hay123:
This is not time to blame anybody but one thing that keeps me wondering is that we i repeat we cannot treat the south african like this i mean how many south african have we killed in Nigeria or are there no south aficans in Nigeria. I believe in the rule of law and are the no laws in south africa?
The Nigerian ambassador to south africa should look into this matter urgently as the south africa people are seeing Nigerians as enemies.

Cape Town - There was chaos on the Grand Parade in Cape Town's CBD on Thursday when a man caught in possession of unga (heroin), died after swallowing the stash.
Violence erupted when police opened fire with rubber bullets on people trying to protect the man, who is the brother of a suspected drug merchant.
The drama started in Darling Street, Cape Town CBD, just before 10am when the 33-year-old Nigerian national swallowed a handful of heroin when he was approached by members of the Metro Police.
Police sources at the scene said the suspect ran off and his friends, armed with bricks and planks, clashed with cops when they wanted to arrest him.
The source explained: “One of the units of Metro Police chased a man; he is the brother of one of the drug dealers. He had swallowed a handful of drugs.
"People turned on cops and when they [police] tried to take the man away, the people went and fetched bricks and planks. Rubber bullets had to be used to disperse the crowds.”
He said that during the scuffle, the suspect collapsed and started convulsing. “He was bleeding and foaming at the mouth when he passed away.”
Police spokesperson Captain FC van Wyk said a 44-year-old man who allegedly damaged a Metro Police van was also arrested.
Van Wyk explained that an inquiry has been opened into the man’s death and confirmed that he overdosed due to swallowing a large amount of drugs.
“A 33-year-old man on Thursday at about 9.55am at the Grand Parade, Cape Town, allegedly took an overdose of drugs,” he said.
“An inquest case was registered for further investigation. A post-mortem will be conducted to determine the cause of death.
“In the same incident, the community become riotous and attacked the Metro Police members. Rubber bullets were used to disperse the crowd.
“A 44-year-old suspect who damaged a marked Metro Police vehicle was arrested for malicious damage to property. He is due to appear in the Cape Town Magistrate's Court soon on the said charges.”
Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by 14(m): 2:54am On Jan 01, 2017
hay123:

Go and look for South Africans around Nigeria, i bet you will come back empty handed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by lovemoi2(f): 7:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
lovemoi2:

You blame buhari for nigeria lack of respect...keep on living in denial suffering fighting for pdp...while the jonathan you love so much is chilling with his family and friends having wine with buhari. The day you guys realise that no politician weather pdp or apc care about you guys..your senses will count.

Nigerians are so stupid that they fall easily into the trap of politicians lies!!!
ponder on this MR. Respect

Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 10, 2017
Layksaide:
Nigerians are cowards, let's start killing South Africans in Nigeria too. And start destroying their investments in the country.

Unfortunately, Nigeria Police Force will be protecting them. It's a pity.
if Nigerian savages touch our brothers and sisters over there HELL WIL BREAK LOOSE,your police know that very well that's why they will protect Southies in Naija

Fvcking coward..
Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by lilcutie8916(m): 6:13am On Jan 12, 2017
Truth be told, Nigerian drug dealers and women traffickers are a real scourge in south Africa. To a point communities band together to force them out.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by Emassive(m): 1:54pm On Jan 18, 2017
Hey am not even omo nna so you may need to re direct your anger to anambra or abia state.
ladiguy:

So you guys are now imitating them since they did theirs in the 70s to 80s .You see why they always tell you guys they evolved before you guys .If they dump things you guys will pick it up .You shall keep following them but una followership they open the game secret bcuz una lack sense and believe in gragra(giragira).

Omenka you .
Re: Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos by thebestprice(m): 4:14pm On Jan 18, 2017
badmus036:
I know him too well
a good friend and brother
before leaving for South Africa
what a pity
Tochukwu aka 2barca
smooth sail to Valhalla
idiot stupid Vikings boy.. you too will follow him to hell soon ,, oh sorry to vahalla

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son) / PHOTOS: Father Rapes Daughter In Lagos / Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.