Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,649 members, 7,851,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:03 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Man Of The Year 2016- Sun Newspaper - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Man Of The Year 2016- Sun Newspaper (2767 Views)

How I Was Possessed By Nnamdi Kanu Man Gives Testimony / Magu To Sue The Sun Newspaper, Denies Owning House In Maitama / Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Man Of The Year 2016- Sun Newspaper by prince985(m): 12:33am On Dec 31, 2016
progress69:

Are u an illiterate? Or u don't know what columnist is? Use google na.
I know wat columnist is
dats y I Said u should check der website
it wasn't written by a columnist
u think one regular SUN writer will just pick whoever he wants as man of d year??
I think u r d illiterate here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Man Of The Year 2016- Sun Newspaper by progress69: 12:39am On Dec 31, 2016
prince985:
I know wat columnist is
dats y I Said u should check der website
it wasn't written by a columnist
u think one regular SUN writer will just pick whoever he wants as man of d year??
I think u r d illiterate here
Mtcheeeew, so a columnist aired is opinion of a clown being a man of the year on a National news paper and u are masturbating about it. Hahahahahaha

Who even knows the clown of a columnist?

I.am not sure u understand what u are commenting about. That is what we see in politics section this days. Kids and illiterates!

Ur comment shows u quickly checked Google and still don't understand jerk of what i am talking about!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Man Of The Year 2016- Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 31, 2016
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Man Of The Year 2016- Sun Newspaper by prince985(m): 12:58am On Dec 31, 2016
progress69:

Mtcheeeew, so a columnist aired is opinion of a clown being a man of the year on a National news paper and u are masturbating about it. Hahahahahaha

Who even knows the clown of a columnist?

I.am not sure u understand what u are commenting about. That is what we see in politics section this days. Kids and illiterates!

Ur comment shows u quickly checked Google and still don't understand jerk of what i am talking about!
guy!
whether na columnist or whatever, d fact remains dat Nnamdi Kanu has been awarded man of d year 2016 by SUN newspaper
if u don't like it, u can go and hit ur head on a very hard rock

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Man Of The Year 2016- Sun Newspaper by progress69: 1:05am On Dec 31, 2016
prince985:

guy!
whether na columnist or whatever, d fact remains dat Nnamdi Kanu has been awarded man of d year 2016 by SUN newspaper
if u don't like it, u can go and hit ur head on a very hard rock

By sun newspaper? Wait for the real sun man of the year award, not some clownish columnist award that only on the pen of the columnist.
Your comment shows u know nothing of what u are commenting about.

U think orji kalu will make that blunder even as he is an APC member now trying to romance with Buhari?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Man Of The Year 2016- Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 31, 2016
[quote author=prince985 post=52406457][/quote] Which kind picture be dis naw? grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Man Of The Year 2016- Sun Newspaper by BeClever: 2:10am On Dec 31, 2016
progress69:

By sun newspaper? Wait for the real sun man of the year award, not some clownish columnist award that only on the pen of the columnist.
Your comment shows u know nothing of what u are commenting about.

U think orji kalu will make that blunder even as he is an APC member now trying to romance with Buhari?

This thing is really paining you.. .eerhh...chai!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Man Of The Year 2016- Sun Newspaper by azimibraun: 3:48am On Dec 31, 2016
There are some award you will give to a decent person and he himself will question on it.. this is one of such. Man of the year for doing what? Aside his emergence as a self aclaimed lleader of the indigenous people of biafre, hiding behind a mic and insulting people with very poor English and inciting unsuspecting igbos to pursue what was not a Priority what else has the boy achieved as a person? Does he think he brought the re awakening? Mumu plenty. For this world's sha. Kanu is not the boy to fight for igbos. Not at all. Sun man of the year based on what parameters and beating which other candidates to it?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Man Of The Year 2016- Sun Newspaper by pchukwudi: 4:05am On Dec 31, 2016
Go and try to mobilize your age mates (or kids) in your village (or wherever) and influence them to pursue or stand up for a singular cause for a year or two. May be after doing that you will understand why he won the award. You think influence is cheap?

azimibraun:
There are some award you will give to a decent person and he himself will question on it.. this is one of such. Man of the year for doing what? Aside his emergence as a self aclaimed lleader of the indigenous people of biafre, hiding behind a mic and insulting people with very poor English and inciting unsuspecting igbos to pursue what was not a Priority what else has the boy achieved as a person? Does he think he brought the re awakening? Mumu plenty. For this world's sha. Kanu is not the boy to fight for igbos. Not at all. Sun man of the year based on what parameters and beating which other candidates to it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Man Of The Year 2016- Sun Newspaper by chuksoyo21(m): 4:21am On Dec 31, 2016
softMarket:
U guys just want to provoke Buhari! grin grin grin

how can u give someone in prison that award?......someone that buhari arrested! cheesy cheesy

upon all the GOOD things that buhari has done for nigeria....u pple did not give him award!!...

Its not good oo cheesy

do u think its easy to make 1dollar equal to 500naira?

Do u think its easy to bring recession in this 21st century? grin grin

do u think its easy to technically defeat boko haram through the media?

U ppl shuld chck it o! Its not good oo cheesy grin grin

u mean Buhari, ur God won't be happy?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Man Of The Year 2016- Sun Newspaper by OluleyeAdeyemo: 5:38am On Dec 31, 2016
This man doesnt deserve this award. This award should go to Yemi Osinbajo, for his loyalty is unprecedented
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Man Of The Year 2016- Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 6:09am On Dec 31, 2016
thats why I admire the Angola president for banning Islam in his country ,president Jose Eduardo dos Santos of angola has always been an intelligent man started from the days of the Angola civil war,he use his wisdom to handle the unita rebels.
today as I speak to you Angola is has no problem of Islamic problem because the president courageous ban Islam.

1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Man Of The Year 2016- Sun Newspaper by freeze001(f): 7:17am On Dec 31, 2016
ddippset:
Wike is governor of the year and dilector is man of the year. sun newspaper, iam watching you.

Are u attempting to take sides or display bias here? I hope not to avoid being an underfed, disgusting Nigerian youth.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Man Of The Year 2016- Sun Newspaper by ddippset(m): 12:27pm On Dec 31, 2016
freeze001:

Are u attempting to take sides or display bias here? I hope not to avoid being an underfed, disgusting Nigerian youth.
and how does my comment relate to an article about fayose blasting Buhari and people taking sides with fayose or Buhari? I can't see any common ground. Don't force it girl, the logic is flawed. I don't see who's side I have taken in this case. Maybe you could tell me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yorubas Don't Truly Support Restructuring. It Is A Distraction For IPOB's Goals. / Who Is Funding Kanu? / The Hypocrisy Of Tonye Barcanista On Ikwerre Vs Okrika On PHC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.